Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ziyad Larkeche 12:57 - Jun 30 with 10410 viewssparkey

Ex fulham youngster apparently signed on a free. Released by them yday, previously at PSG. He's a left back & whether he's good or not, surely better than Niko.

(Don't usually believe these 'ITK accounts' but the proof seems to be in the photo & WLS called it yday)

Ziyad Larkeche on 13:00 - Jun 30 with 7464 viewsTonto

potential is there. I wonder if they can play both him and Pall on the left side together? might create a very strong left side defensibly and not exactly bad going forward either?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Ziyad Larkeche on 14:05 - Jun 30 with 7116 viewsDavieQPR

More one for the future. Has only played 18 Div one games on loan at Barnsley. Would be cover for Paal.
Ziyad Larkeche on 14:13 - Jun 30 with 7062 viewsDoudou87

Only 20 and played 18 games at League one level, positive signing especially with the news of Niko leaving.

Found this online...."The Club is delighted to have fought off significant competition from some of Europe's biggest clubs for the signing of Paris Saint-Germain left-back Ziyad Larkeche on a free transfer."

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/july/02/ziyad-announcement/

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Ziyad Larkeche on 14:39 - Jun 30 with 6942 viewsbosh67

I wonder if we will also coach him to be the a left sided centre back as well as left back?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ziyad Larkeche on 14:40 - Jun 30 with 6932 viewsMonkey_Roots

He looks happy to be here.
Ziyad Larkeche on 14:59 - Jun 30 with 6794 viewsrobith

this seems like.....good? I dunno, I'm so conditioned for feeling bad about Rangers at the moment I can't tell
Ziyad Larkeche on 15:12 - Jun 30 with 6707 viewsdmm

Ziyad Larkeche on 14:59 - Jun 30 by robith

this seems like.....good? I dunno, I'm so conditioned for feeling bad about Rangers at the moment I can't tell

I know just what you mean. My first thought was, can he be any good if he's signing for us?
Ziyad Larkeche on 15:18 - Jun 30 with 6667 viewsandrew1302

Apparently some guy from Palace - Raymond? - was due to sign but has backed out when he saw the situation at the club.......he thought we were a basket case!
Login to get fewer ads

Ziyad Larkeche on 15:19 - Jun 30 with 6654 viewsDaBurgh

Ziyad Larkeche on 15:12 - Jun 30 by dmm

I know just what you mean. My first thought was, can he be any good if he's signing for us?

One of the benefits of being a west London club. Wants to stay local of Fulham I imagine. I think this is a good bit of business. PSG generally don't waste thier time on merde. Happy with this.
Ziyad Larkeche on 15:30 - Jun 30 with 6563 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ziyad Larkeche on 15:18 - Jun 30 by andrew1302

Apparently some guy from Palace - Raymond? - was due to sign but has backed out when he saw the situation at the club.......he thought we were a basket case!

Probably saw the brand new training facility.
Ziyad Larkeche on 16:41 - Jun 30 with 6217 viewsBlue_Castello

Ziyad Larkeche on 15:18 - Jun 30 by andrew1302

That sounds like clickbait rubbish but even if it was true we are better off without any player who is not up for the fight, this season every member of the squad has to give 100%.
I don't do social media ie Twitter or Facebook and it's probably the idiots on there making us appear far worse than it needs to be, every club goes through tough times now and again, you just need players who are up for the fight, ones who want to prove themselves with a real challenge.

So far in the last week we have opened a new state of the art training ground, signed our International centre forward to a longer contract and signed the Football Leagues player of the season in Paul Smyth, yes I know everybody has differing views about him but he had a great season last year and provides that missing ingredient pace.
We all know the situation with the Finances but there's plenty of other clubs dealing with similar issues, FFP is not going away and the overspend during Warburtons tenure is coming back to bite us, I don't think it's grasping at straws to say that Luton managed really well on a tight budget signing players from lower divisions, it can be done.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2023 16:54]
Ziyad Larkeche on 17:11 - Jun 30 with 5990 viewsdannyblue

Sounds a decent signing to me.

Now we need a central midfielder, a centreback, and a rightback.
Ziyad Larkeche on 17:15 - Jun 30 with 5931 viewstkqpr

Describing the capabilities of his new arrival, Ainsworth said: “Ziyad is quick, a good defender, stays on his feet, and delivers a fantastic cross into the box which is something that we have been lacking with some of the centre forwards we have.

Im reading into this that Chris Martin will be staying?
Ziyad Larkeche on 17:21 - Jun 30 with 5865 viewsSK_hoops

Sounds like we are injecting a bit of pace into the squad.
Ziyad Larkeche on 17:28 - Jun 30 with 5799 viewsHammersmithR

Ziyad Larkeche on 17:21 - Jun 30 by SK_hoops

Sounds like we are injecting a bit of pace into the squad.

Sounds a bit concerning when a League 1 team think he wouldn’t be in their starting 11

https://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/ziyad-larkeche.323063/
Ziyad Larkeche on 17:48 - Jun 30 with 5667 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ziyad Larkeche on 17:28 - Jun 30 by HammersmithR

Sounds a bit concerning when a League 1 team think he wouldn’t be in their starting 11

Well depends on who their LB is really.
They seem to rate their current LB very highly.

Bare bones.

Ziyad Larkeche on 17:54 - Jun 30 with 5643 viewsHastings_Hoops

Ziyad Larkeche on 17:48 - Jun 30 by Antti_Heinola

Well depends on who their LB is really.
They seem to rate their current LB very highly.

Also depends on style of play. Maybe he’s a great match for ainsworth’s early crossing and dykes early heading.
Ziyad Larkeche on 18:06 - Jun 30 with 5554 viewsflynnbo

Ziyad Larkeche on 15:30 - Jun 30 by CroydonCaptJack

Probably saw the brand new training facility.

And what’s happening in Paris!
Ziyad Larkeche on 18:07 - Jun 30 with 5552 viewsqueensparker

Hope this doesn’t mean Paal’s off. One of the few highlights of last season
Ziyad Larkeche on 18:28 - Jun 30 with 5383 viewsaston_hoop

Skip to 1:35, he can take a decent free kick too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ziyad Larkeche on 19:31 - Jun 30 with 5037 viewsessextaxiboy

Ziyad Larkeche on 18:07 - Jun 30 by queensparker

Hope this doesn’t mean Paal’s off. One of the few highlights of last season

Expecting a bid from honest Beale
Ziyad Larkeche on 20:13 - Jun 30 with 4827 viewsterryb

Welcome Ziyad.

I hope all goes well for you.
Ziyad Larkeche on 20:50 - Jun 30 with 4691 viewsed_83

Ziyad Larkeche on 18:28 - Jun 30 by aston_hoop

Skip to 1:35, he can take a decent free kick too

We'll soon coach that out of him.

Seriously though, welcome Ziyad! Being able to cut it in League 1 automatically means he's a step up from Niko, so this seems like decent business to me.
Ziyad Larkeche on 01:04 - Jul 1 with 4209 viewsLoftgirl

Ziyad Larkeche on 19:31 - Jun 30 by essextaxiboy

Expecting a bid from honest Beale

I think you'll fing Mick Boil gave him his first bottle.
Ziyad Larkeche on 01:31 - Jul 1 with 4177 viewsMatch82

Ziyad Larkeche on 17:28 - Jun 30 by HammersmithR

I don't think he's in ours either. As backup today and room to get better? Sign me up. Or better still sign him up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024