Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched evans 20:18 - Dec 1 with 7517 viewshoops_legend

Absolute wrong un

Guaranteed to score against us tonight
Ched evans on 21:23 - Dec 1 with 5432 viewsBluce_Ree

And he won't take no for an answer.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Ched evans on 22:01 - Dec 1 with 5344 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Or not, as it transpired. I was never worried by a front line of Evans and Hughes.
Ched evans on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 5336 viewshoops_legend

Ched evans on 22:01 - Dec 1 by Benny_the_Ball

Or not, as it transpired. I was never worried by a front line of Evans and Hughes.

Very very happy he didn’t, if ainsworth was around I’m afraid it would have been in another feel bad game

Instead.. Willy and illy are back and life feels good
Ched evans on 22:10 - Dec 1 with 5300 viewsflynnbo

He can only score when.......(insert answer here).
Ched evans on 22:35 - Dec 1 with 5227 views100percent

Comment by Lowe about Dykes yellow card..
'if ched evans makes that challenge, it's a red card...'
the fcking nonce case shouldn't even be in football, let alone having the comfort of being paid to get red cards...
Lowe is also a salty c nut ....
Ched evans on 23:07 - Dec 1 with 5110 viewspriceyparkrangers

Sky were kissing Evan’s ass all night; disgusting given what he did
Ched evans on 23:10 - Dec 1 with 5099 viewsParkRoyalR

Ched evans on 22:35 - Dec 1 by 100percent

the fcking nonce case shouldn't even be in football, let alone having the comfort of being paid to get red cards...

Yes Lowe's comments both teams mis-placed a lot of passes, no mate, you're team did and couldn't string 3 passes together, no both about it.
Ched evans on 23:14 - Dec 1 with 5057 viewsstainrods_elbow

You don't sound like a fellow who has the time for the minutiae of things like the facts, but, for the record, Evans was convicted of a rape accusation (against a woman who was adjudged too drunk to say yes or no), served half a five-year sentence, after which new evidence was submitted, a retrial was ordered, and he was cleared.

Even if he hadn't been, however, I'm not clear why a rape conviction (or pretty much any conviction, actually) should mean one can never work again in one's profession, unless, for example, it brings one into contact with children or vulnerable people.

Mind you, I try to look at my own failings these days - how about you?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 23:21]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

Ched evans on 23:20 - Dec 1 with 5030 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ched evans on 23:10 - Dec 1 by ParkRoyalR

Yes Lowe's comments both teams mis-placed a lot of passes, no mate, you're team did and couldn't string 3 passes together, no both about it.

That was the comment which surprised me. "There was nothing in the game. Both sides were sloppy".

Sorry, pal, but in the 2nd half QPR stepped it up and deserved their victory. On a very difficult surface, QPR's passing was crisp, movement sharp, and goals well taken. Preston, by contrast, looked bereft of ideas and lost their way after the first goal went in.
Ched evans on 23:20 - Dec 1 with 5049 viewsted_hendrix

Ched evans on 23:07 - Dec 1 by priceyparkrangers

Sky were kissing Evan’s ass all night; disgusting given what he did

Sky, the same Company that still employ Carragher, the filthy pig that saw fit to spit on a young girl.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ched evans on 23:47 - Dec 1 with 4984 viewsE17hoop

Ched evans on 23:14 - Dec 1 by stainrods_elbow

You don't sound like a fellow who has the time for the minutiae of things like the facts, but, for the record, Evans was convicted of a rape accusation (against a woman who was adjudged too drunk to say yes or no), served half a five-year sentence, after which new evidence was submitted, a retrial was ordered, and he was cleared.

Even if he hadn't been, however, I'm not clear why a rape conviction (or pretty much any conviction, actually) should mean one can never work again in one's profession, unless, for example, it brings one into contact with children or vulnerable people.

Blokes who stand outside a window of a hotel room watching their mate have it away with a girl he just met and then, while having got a lob on watching said mate, gets off with the same girl while his girlfriend was at home waiting for him is still a fcking waste of space.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Ched evans on 00:30 - Dec 2 with 4874 views100percent

I'm no apologist for that piece of s hit.
If you feel comfortable with that type of behaviour, I only hope you don't have a daughter.
Don't patronise me with your holier than thou attitude.
He's a piece of s hit and nothing you say will make me change my mind.
And trust me, my failings don't involve noncing vulnerable, young women that have drunk too much - how about you?
Ched evans on 01:07 - Dec 2 with 4817 viewsPunteR

Bit weird you asked Clive to censor a joke which referenced abortion but happy to watch some sexual deviant footballer and defend his noncy rapey actions.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ched evans on 01:11 - Dec 2 with 4795 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ched evans on 00:30 - Dec 2 by 100percent

I'm no apologist for that piece of s hit.
If you feel comfortable with that type of behaviour, I only hope you don't have a daughter.
Don't patronise me with your holier than thou attitude.
He's a piece of s hit and nothing you say will make me change my mind.
And trust me, my failings don't involve noncing vulnerable, young women that have drunk too much - how about you?

I'ts clear you're the holier than thou one, so why not cast out the splinter in your eye before you talk about mine, brother. Being prepared to change your mind about things, or at least contest your own prejudices, is a sign of intelligence, by the way, rather than just being a hate-filled sheep.

Ched evans on 01:14 - Dec 2 with 4781 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ched evans on 01:07 - Dec 2 by PunteR

Bit weird you asked Clive to censor a joke which referenced abortion but happy to watch some sexual deviant footballer and defend his noncy rapey actions.

Sorry, where's the contradiction? He's an acquitted (non-)criminal, who got stupidly tangled up with an apparently irresponsible lady he probably shouldn't have, and whom I simply say has (obviously) the right to do his professional job rather than drowning in the bile of a couple of posters projecting their own shadows. I'm also, as it happens, a man who's against the murder of foetuses, and sensitive to flippant jokes about same by a man who's talented and sensitive to know better because of my own bad experience in this domain. So jog on, eh?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 1:17]

Ched evans on 01:26 - Dec 2 with 4768 viewsPunteR

Ched evans on 01:14 - Dec 2 by stainrods_elbow

Sorry, where's the contradiction? He's an acquitted (non-)criminal, who got stupidly tangled up with an apparently irresponsible lady he probably shouldn't have, and whom I simply say has (obviously) the right to do his professional job rather than drowning in the bile of a couple of posters projecting their own shadows. I'm also, as it happens, a man who's against the murder of foetuses, and sensitive to flippant jokes about same by a man who's talented and sensitive to know better because of my own bad experience in this domain. So jog on, eh?

projecting their own shadows

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ched evans on 10:05 - Dec 2 with 4517 viewsWatford_Ranger

Tangled up is one way of describing it but it’s old news.

His performance was a bit like Barnes’ for Norwich. Well past it and basically just there to be a manager on the pitch and harangue the officials. A slightly less fat and less effective Chris Martin.
Ched evans on 10:37 - Dec 2 with 4424 viewsngbqpr

Ched evans on 10:05 - Dec 2 by Watford_Ranger

Tangled up is one way of describing it but it’s old news.

His performance was a bit like Barnes’ for Norwich. Well past it and basically just there to be a manager on the pitch and harangue the officials. A slightly less fat and less effective Chris Martin.

"You're just a slightly less fat and less effective Chris Martin
Slightly less fat and less effective Chris Mar-tin
You're just a...(repeat to fade)"

(and a nonce who should be nowhere near a football pitch)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Ched evans on 10:56 - Dec 2 with 4372 viewsed_83

Might be worth considering that other people have personal sensitivities too. 1 in 4 women in the UK have experienced sexual violence, after all. My attitude towards turds like Evans is largely based on seeing the effect of sexually predatory behaviour like his (whether the perpetrators have been convicted or not) on the women I care about. I imagine that’s true for others.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 10:58]
Ched evans on 12:41 - Dec 2 with 4255 viewskensalriser

Victim blaming too. Nice. Think you've got misogynist of the week in the bag there.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ched evans on 17:54 - Dec 2 with 4047 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ched evans on 12:41 - Dec 2 by kensalriser

Victim blaming too. Nice. Think you've got misogynist of the week in the bag there.

What an idiot! Try listening to a brilliant feminist like Camille Paglia making it clear that the cliche of 'victim-blaming' doesn't exclude giving women sensible, empowering advice about steering clear of opportunistic men and keepimg themselves safe in an unsafe world. I'd rather be stupidly accusing of misogyny than engaging in such dubious virtue-signalling in any event.

Btw, as Paglia makes clear, most men are opportunistic when it comes to sex, and those 'nice' men who try to pretend otherwise are usually the ones to be most careful of. We're all on a continuum with the likes of Ched Evans, like it or not, and I'd personally find it interesting to have a drink with him after what he's been through.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 17:55]

Ched evans on 17:59 - Dec 2 with 4036 viewsNorthernr

Ched evans on 23:47 - Dec 1 by E17hoop

Blokes who stand outside a window of a hotel room watching their mate have it away with a girl he just met and then, while having got a lob on watching said mate, gets off with the same girl while his girlfriend was at home waiting for him is still a fcking waste of space.

* while own brother, school teacher, films the whole thing on a phone through same window.
Ched evans on 18:01 - Dec 2 with 4014 viewsNorthernr

Ched evans on 01:07 - Dec 2 by PunteR

TBF I took that joke out. It was too much and I should have known better, so I apologise for that.
Ched evans on 18:08 - Dec 2 with 3964 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ched evans on 18:01 - Dec 2 by Northernr

TBF I took that joke out. It was too much and I should have known better, so I apologise for that.

You've gone up (even) higher in my estimation, Clive!

Ched evans on 18:18 - Dec 2 with 3933 viewsNorthernr

I'm not sure where Lowe gets the idea Evans is somehow being constantly sent off unfairly by referees. He's had one yellow card in 19 appearances this season. He's in his fourth season at Preston in which he's appeared 82 times and been sent off once for a fcking horrendous 2 footed tackle at Wigan. That's his only red card for five seasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024