Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really dislike... 15:07 - Dec 26 with 9272 viewsWestway

Dozzell. Such an ineffective player. Complete waste of a shirt. Especially when we've the likes of Dixon-Bonner available. Hope he gets dropped soon.
I really dislike... on 16:29 - Dec 26 with 1695 viewsDamo1962

I really dislike... on 16:23 - Dec 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think he’s shown a lot of improvement, but my god he’s not a player you want in a dogfight.

Reminds of Tom Carroll a bit.

Good comparison.
I really dislike... on 16:33 - Dec 26 with 1704 viewsPaddyhoops

The most passive , “ what the f**k does he actually do?” player I’ve seen in years at Rangers.
He offers nothing.
Having said that the rest weren’t much better.
I really dislike... on 16:35 - Dec 26 with 1683 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I really dislike... on 16:04 - Dec 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

We need a Shakespeare but we’ve got a Marlow.

Marlowe certainly put up a better fight in Deptford.
I really dislike... on 16:40 - Dec 26 with 1653 viewsQPunkR

I got in late thanks to the queue to buy tickets and genuinely didn't realise he was on the pitch until the 40th-odd minute

QPR - "shit but local"

I really dislike... on 16:50 - Dec 26 with 1597 viewsessextaxiboy

I really dislike... on 16:29 - Dec 26 by Damo1962

Good comparison.

Carroll played almost 100 games in the Premier League .

No comparison IMO
I really dislike... on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 1569 viewsWestway

Richard Ord contributed more in a QPR shirt than Dozzell.
I really dislike... on 17:55 - Dec 26 with 1457 viewsjoe90

Extremely frustrating player to watch. Incredibly passive and seems to disappear as soon as the whistle is blown for kick off. Very rarely does he impose himself on the game. The majority of the time we’re playing with 10 men when he’s on.

He is most definitely one of our problem players. Whatever minor improvements he’s made are too little too late. We can’t afford to wait how ever many seasons for him to ‘develop’. Compare him to Amos and how many games he played and impact he had - night and day!

The thought of watching Dozzell filled me with dread this season. Everyone has their player that sums up what’s wrong with the club and Dozzell is that for me. Pure frustration. I wanted him to do well and was really pleased when he scored against Boro and Leicester, but what does he do the one time he shows that ‘yes, the lights are on and yes, someone is home’, he gets sent off at crucial moment in the game.

Re: Kakay, as rubbish as he is, he doesn’t hide and always puts in the effort. I won’t hold anything against a player who tries but isn’t very good.
I really dislike... on 17:56 - Dec 26 with 1451 viewsSteveB

Dunne. Karl Ready in disguise, complete waste of space.

But yup Dozzell, he's proper shtt.
Login to get fewer ads

I really dislike... on 18:24 - Dec 26 with 1357 viewsParkRoyalR

I really dislike... on 17:56 - Dec 26 by SteveB

Dozell is a coward with or without possession, I find that little jog into space when he's pretending to show for the ball the ultimate fraud, he's knows he doesn't want it, his marker knows and we can see it from the stands forty yards away,

Dunne was a big miss for that 2nd goal, without his physical presence we just wilted at the sight of that cross, woeful.
I really dislike... on 18:26 - Dec 26 with 1349 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Said it before...most gormless fecker I've had the misfortune of seeing in a QPR shirt, and he'd drown himself looking up on a rainy day!

One of a crop of hopeless individuals either identified and/or poorly developed since they arrived. In the absence of decent reinforcements in January, survival looks more like a pipe dream.

Shame, but it's been coming for a few years now.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

I really dislike... on 18:52 - Dec 26 with 1297 viewsQPROslo

I really dislike... on 15:22 - Dec 26 by Jimthehip

Actually a mark of how bad our lot were today that he looked better than others

But yeah he hast ever really developed has he?

I thought Dozzell was our best player today when most were at best average. Always available both to start games and to take the pass move it on quickly. Links our play.
I really dislike... on 18:52 - Dec 26 with 1294 viewstraininvain

I really dislike... on 18:24 - Dec 26 by ParkRoyalR

Dozell is a coward with or without possession, I find that little jog into space when he's pretending to show for the ball the ultimate fraud, he's knows he doesn't want it, his marker knows and we can see it from the stands forty yards away,

Dunne was a big miss for that 2nd goal, without his physical presence we just wilted at the sight of that cross, woeful.

Dunne probably would’ve found a way to make the chance more presentable for them. Cook on the other hand might’ve made a difference but let’s not pretend that Dunne hasn’t been absolute dog sh1t for the last 12 months or so.
I really dislike... on 18:58 - Dec 26 with 1277 viewsdannyblue

I’m not a fan but I thought he was better than normal today. He ran beyond the ball a couple times. And his flick:leave for the adomah chance was classy (I thought it was deliberate live)
I really dislike... on 19:25 - Dec 26 with 1230 viewsLowerloftLad

Last season he came over to take a corner. I took my opportunity as I was in the front row in Rblock and just shouted thanks for coming over as no one would have believed it that you was even on the pitch.

He is a powder puff midfielder who was brought in to replace johansen and considering he doesn't have a club he is doing a good that he will eventually replace johansen in the department of not get another job.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 19:26]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

I really dislike... on 19:27 - Dec 26 with 1222 viewsCamberleyR

Dozzell, as many suspected he would, is living off that worldy he scored at Middlesbrough.

Yes, he's available nearly all the time but that's little use when he is so ineffectual mostly when given the chance. A shame that Amos wasn't made of glass and didn't have Dozzell's body instead.

A classic case of someone with the ability that mostly doesn't want to put in the hard work to go with it.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

I really dislike... on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1192 viewsParkRoyalR

I really dislike... on 18:52 - Dec 26 by QPROslo

I thought Dozzell was our best player today when most were at best average. Always available both to start games and to take the pass move it on quickly. Links our play.

Oslo, this is like saying Jake Bidwell linked our play well with his 5 yard inside pass to the Centre Backs.

I would not pay £10k+ a week for someone who can't run, tackle, header, beat a man, play a give & go and who lacks courage with / without the ball and who merely plays a 10 yard sideways pass to someone standing beside him.

If Dozzell was our best player today (and I'd argue EDB showed him in 20 minutes what he should have been doing in the preceding 70 minutes) we're bang in trouble.
I really dislike... on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 1186 viewsBurnleyhoop

How he keeps getting in the side in front of EDB beggars belief. WTF does Cifuentes see that we don’t?
Another hugely frustrating performance and selection. Not sure I can stomach watching this lot against Ipswich, although morbid curiosity may prevail. Gluttons for punishment, the lot of us.
I really dislike... on 19:50 - Dec 26 with 1149 viewsParkRoyalR

I really dislike... on 18:52 - Dec 26 by traininvain

Dunne probably would’ve found a way to make the chance more presentable for them. Cook on the other hand might’ve made a difference but let’s not pretend that Dunne hasn’t been absolute dog sh1t for the last 12 months or so.

The same Cook who woefully lost his man at the back post at Sheffield Wednesday, the same way JCS lost his man at the back post today, oh, but Dunne, yeah its Jimmy Dunne.
I really dislike... on 19:50 - Dec 26 with 1149 viewsloftupper

Need Cook back quickly.. Can't see a clean sheet with Dunne in that side.

Not over yet but somehow need to get some replacements through the door in January. Sell who ever can be sold to generate some cash, there is no one in that side I would keep. Problem is who would want them.

Terrible summer signings of Colback and Smyth has not helped
I really dislike... on 19:52 - Dec 26 with 1145 viewsBurnleyhoop

I really dislike... on 17:56 - Dec 26 by SteveB

Don’t have a problem with Dunne other than why the hell is he spending so much time pissballing about at the back looking for someone to pass to? He’s a big lad that should be doing no more than winning headers and tackles and giving the ball to to our midfield.

His options were limited to JCS, Begovic and Kakay. No one in that midfield had any interest in receiving the ball and if they did, they just gave it back to him. He is not the problem, our piss weak midfield is.

Dykes couldn’t trap a bag of cement today and his hold up play was non existent.
I really dislike... on 19:56 - Dec 26 with 1129 viewsParkRoyalR

I really dislike... on 19:50 - Dec 26 by loftupper

Need Cook back quickly.. Can't see a clean sheet with Dunne in that side.

Not over yet but somehow need to get some replacements through the door in January. Sell who ever can be sold to generate some cash, there is no one in that side I would keep. Problem is who would want them.

Terrible summer signings of Colback and Smyth has not helped

Can't see a clean sheet with Dunne in that side...........

Did you see Dunne's defensive display at Preston?

Did you see Cook lose his man and get dominated at the back post for Wednesday's winner?

Dunne is not the problem and Cook is not the answer, whereas starting EDB, getting Willock fit and moving Chair into the middle might be.
I really dislike... on 20:11 - Dec 26 with 1091 viewstraininvain

I really dislike... on 19:56 - Dec 26 by ParkRoyalR

Did you see Cook lose his man and get dominated at the back post for Wednesday's winner?

Dunne is not the problem and Cook is not the answer, whereas starting EDB, getting Willock fit and moving Chair into the middle might be.

Oh yeah Preston the one game we’ve won all season with Dunne starting and it’s no coincidence. He’s a complete liability and Kakay next to him is out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Cook isn’t perfect but I’d wager that he’s started most of the games we’ve won. Alongside JCS and Cannon.

We’ll have a much better chance of staying up if we can somehow get Cannon, JCS and Cook playing together regularly. I don’t fancy our chances.
I really dislike... on 20:15 - Dec 26 with 1079 viewsBurnleyhoop

I really dislike... on 19:56 - Dec 26 by ParkRoyalR

Agree Chair needs to be more central. Totally crowded out and insufficient room to work in on that left hand side.
EDB and Field/ Colback need to be the two holding midfielders, with Willock and Smyth either side of Chair. Smyth is too prone to hacking down players down and receiving yellow cards, which needs eliminating from his game sharpish.

Dozzell and Kakay should only be used as last resorts, let alone starters. Everyone deserves a chance when a new regime comes in. They’ve both burned their opportunities for my money.
I really dislike... on 20:49 - Dec 26 with 1031 viewsVancouverHoop

I really dislike... on 16:04 - Dec 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

We need a Shakespeare but we’ve got a Marlow.

Bit harsh on Kit there. He was well-known as someone you'd take to a knife fight.
I really dislike... on 21:04 - Dec 26 with 1000 viewsSK_hoops

I really dislike... on 15:18 - Dec 26 by paulparker

At least Smyth and Armstrong have a go
You can add Field though to that list he gets worse every game

To think Field won player of the year ladt seadon (albeit in a terrible side). What has happened to him?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024