Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard’s awol ? 18:15 - Jan 29 with 50088 viewspaulhoop2

Have heard a nasty little rumour that Taylor is awol anyone else heard this ? Jokes aside lol apparently not seen at the TG for a while? Clive can you shed any light ?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Richard’s awol ? on 20:38 - Jan 30 with 3093 viewsted_hendrix

Richard’s awol ? on 20:29 - Jan 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, I am younger than you.

I had you down as a Seventy something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Richard’s awol ? on 20:41 - Jan 30 with 3073 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Richard’s awol ? on 20:38 - Jan 30 by ted_hendrix

Well, ya.

But Gus is two weeks older tham me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Richard’s awol ? on 20:41 - Jan 30 with 3066 viewscolinallcars

Richard’s awol ? on 20:38 - Jan 30 by ted_hendrix

Steady the Buffs….
Richard’s awol ? on 20:46 - Jan 30 with 3022 viewsNorthernr

Richard’s awol ? on 18:46 - Jan 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Not good.
If fans throwing ITK allegations is unhelpful, players throwing public digs about each other is far, far worse.

Hmmm. You know when people say 'however bad you think it is down there, it's way way worse'...

When you've got your most senior player, and genuinely a good guy, so frustrated by what's going on that he's willing to do this...
Richard’s awol ? on 20:49 - Jan 30 with 2992 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Richard’s awol ? on 20:46 - Jan 30 by Northernr

Hmmm. You know when people say 'however bad you think it is down there, it's way way worse'...

When you've got your most senior player, and genuinely a good guy, so frustrated by what's going on that he's willing to do this...

Well, he's just made it worse.

Richard’s awol ? on 20:50 - Jan 30 with 2974 viewsSpaceman_P

In defence of Uncs, he's a rangers fan, maybe this aspect has some bearing on his comments too but granted don't air public laundry.
Richard’s awol ? on 20:50 - Jan 30 with 2962 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Richard’s awol ? on 20:49 - Jan 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, he's just made it worse.

Good on Uncs. Call out the waster.
Richard’s awol ? on 20:51 - Jan 30 with 2939 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Richard’s awol ? on 20:50 - Jan 30 by Spaceman_P

In defence of Uncs, he's a rangers fan, maybe this aspect has some bearing on his comments too but granted don't air public laundry.

Fair.

Login to get fewer ads

Richard’s awol ? on 21:08 - Jan 30 with 2821 viewsFredManRave

Richard’s awol ? on 20:10 - Jan 30 by Gus_iom

He helps the team by being available for selection.
Do no harm? Who is harming the team?

And we've got a brand new ferry. It's just not very good in waves. It is to ferries what Richards is to QPR - expensive and not fit for purpose.
Due diligence, my arse!

You and your modern ways, Brian!

The IOM's new "Taylor Richards" ferry.

Both being about as ready to do what they should be doing!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Richard’s awol ? on 21:18 - Jan 30 with 2741 viewsHayesender

These players have been protected now by three different managers in the last 12 months, and lost two of them their jobs, and some of them are still taking the absolute pish.

It's time they were called out, so at least we as fans know where to point our vitriol.

Fck em

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Richard’s awol ? on 21:32 - Jan 30 with 2661 viewsTheCommonHours

Richard’s awol ? on 12:14 - Jan 30 by colinallcars

I was listening to a country song earlier: Big Hat, No Cattle.
Could've been written for him.

Absolutely bang on.

He is a waster, and a piss taker.
Richard’s awol ? on 21:33 - Jan 30 with 2655 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Richard’s awol ? on 21:18 - Jan 30 by Hayesender

These players have been protected now by three different managers in the last 12 months, and lost two of them their jobs, and some of them are still taking the absolute pish.

It's time they were called out, so at least we as fans know where to point our vitriol.

Fck em

Why do we need to point our vitriol at all 🤷
Richard’s awol ? on 21:36 - Jan 30 with 2626 viewsslmrstid

I don't really have a problem with what Adomah has said, I can't imagine anyone in the club is going to care either, and no doubt the players have made it clear to Richards what they think.

End of the day its just another Twitter thing for lots of people on the internet to get their knickers in a twist over until they find the next drama to start it all over again.
Richard’s awol ? on 21:37 - Jan 30 with 2611 viewsNorthernr

Richard’s awol ? on 21:33 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Why do we need to point our vitriol at all 🤷

Because we’re going to Stockport next season and the people who put us there ain’t.

Absolutely not ideal to be having a player do what Adomah has just done, but that is your most senior player, absolute model pro everywhere he’s been, I think the qpr fan is a bit of well placed PR tbh but he likes the club - and EVEN HE is so frustrated by what he sees down there that he’s said something publicly. Just like Chris Martin this time last year. The people who have been part of excellence and winning cultures elsewhere are staggered by what they’re seeing and finding here.
Richard’s awol ? on 21:48 - Jan 30 with 2504 viewsbaz_qpr

Richard’s awol ? on 21:37 - Jan 30 by Northernr

Because we’re going to Stockport next season and the people who put us there ain’t.

Absolutely not ideal to be having a player do what Adomah has just done, but that is your most senior player, absolute model pro everywhere he’s been, I think the qpr fan is a bit of well placed PR tbh but he likes the club - and EVEN HE is so frustrated by what he sees down there that he’s said something publicly. Just like Chris Martin this time last year. The people who have been part of excellence and winning cultures elsewhere are staggered by what they’re seeing and finding here.

So we are talking more than Richards then...
Richard’s awol ? on 21:53 - Jan 30 with 2451 viewscolinallcars

Richard’s awol ? on 21:48 - Jan 30 by baz_qpr

So we are talking more than Richards then...

The majority of 'em I'd say. With certain players it's patently obvious. Some others blow hot & cold.
A few well, Chair mainly keep plugging on though looking depressed as hell.
Richard’s awol ? on 21:58 - Jan 30 with 2390 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Richard’s awol ? on 21:37 - Jan 30 by Northernr

Things are shit mate, obviously, but what good is the venomous response to anything that moves (or doesn’t in this case)? It’s exhausting.

You are right, that Albert Adomah criticising a player publicly should ring alarm bells but look what it’s in response to? Some anonymous account having a dig at him.

I’ve seen a lot of talk about ‘not accepting x and tolerating y’ but it’s just words and it’s a fcking downer on an already miserable season and the only ones it hurts are other fans who have to read it after a defeat. And let’s be honest, some fans were doing it when we were top of the league in 2011.

That shouting into the void could be put to better use in the LSA or by forming supporter groups or even throwing tennis balls on the pitch. Typing away on a forum or abusing players on Twitter is lazy and self defeating frankly.
[Post edited 31 Jan 0:16]
Richard’s awol ? on 22:13 - Jan 30 with 2276 viewsNorthernr

Richard’s awol ? on 21:58 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Things are shit mate, obviously, but what good is the venomous response to anything that moves (or doesn’t in this case)? It’s exhausting.

You are right, that Albert Adomah criticising a player publicly should ring alarm bells but look what it’s in response to? Some anonymous account having a dig at him.

I’ve seen a lot of talk about ‘not accepting x and tolerating y’ but it’s just words and it’s a fcking downer on an already miserable season and the only ones it hurts are other fans who have to read it after a defeat. And let’s be honest, some fans were doing it when we were top of the league in 2011.

That shouting into the void could be put to better use in the LSA or by forming supporter groups or even throwing tennis balls on the pitch. Typing away on a forum or abusing players on Twitter is lazy and self defeating frankly.
[Post edited 31 Jan 0:16]

I agree with you to a certain extent. About 50% of that post. And, look, you and I sat in a wooden box in a deserted town square in Austria last June and called this season and how it would got basically play for play, right down to the date of Ainsworth's departure and his replacement.

I also agree with brian, you keep this stuff in house.

HOWEVER.... And it's in caps because it's a HOWEVER a million feet tall.

You have had Chris Martin, who's achieved success in his career but by no means been a model pro, coming in here, and being so far and away the most professional guy in the buolding that they make him captain, and within two months he's on THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE saying the QPR players are not dedicated enough to what they're doing every day.

You've now got Albert Adomah who is basically The Model Professional Footballer. An amazing role model. And he's so frustrated he's now let something slip.

Whether it should be kept in house or not, whether it's exhausting to read or not, whether we should have a new LSA or not... these are side issues. This is Judean People's Front stuff. Minutiae.

The most experienced players in your squad are sending distress flares up. That's the ball game. Listen to them.
Richard’s awol ? on 22:13 - Jan 30 with 2270 viewsPunteR

Is Adomahs tweet even about Richards?

Was he responding about something because he was playing with the development squad today?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Richard’s awol ? on 22:17 - Jan 30 with 2250 viewsNorthernr

Richard’s awol ? on 22:13 - Jan 30 by PunteR

Is Adomahs tweet even about Richards?

Was he responding about something because he was playing with the development squad today?

If it's not about Richards (it is) then you've got a way bigger problem than even I thought.
Richard’s awol ? on 22:18 - Jan 30 with 2235 viewsLblock

Look away Bazza and all you “understanding types”

I’m with Albert here all the way.
Hopefully Wasteman has gone AWOL
Fingers crossed he’s doing something so grossly wrong that he can be sacked
I also hope that if he does rock up to training then the players have the decency to kick him up and down Heston, the insurance from an unfortunate career ending injury always comes in handy.

Sick of excuses for this bloke and other shitekunt attitudes like him.

Just stop and remember the expression that any organisation is defined by the lowest standard they are willing to accept

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Richard’s awol ? on 22:24 - Jan 30 with 2189 viewscolinallcars

Richard’s awol ? on 22:18 - Jan 30 by Lblock

Look away Bazza and all you “understanding types”

I’m with Albert here all the way.
Hopefully Wasteman has gone AWOL
Fingers crossed he’s doing something so grossly wrong that he can be sacked
I also hope that if he does rock up to training then the players have the decency to kick him up and down Heston, the insurance from an unfortunate career ending injury always comes in handy.

Sick of excuses for this bloke and other shitekunt attitudes like him.

Just stop and remember the expression that any organisation is defined by the lowest standard they are willing to accept

Yup, if Richards were a QPR fan he'd come to some arrangement with the club and bow out.
Remember when the club wrote to ST holders during covid offering refunds. Every manjack of said holders that I know turned the offer down.
Richard’s awol ? on 22:36 - Jan 30 with 2111 viewsHastings_Hoops

Surely Richards can and should have his contract terminated? There must be some basic performance management going on which he has continued to fail to meet? If not we’re even more incompetent than I feared.

If we tolerate this, I can fully understand why the rest of the squad can’t see any reason to give two hoots about this joke of a club - where’s the leadership and discipline? Pathetic.
[Post edited 30 Jan 22:39]
Richard’s awol ? on 22:47 - Jan 30 with 2030 viewsactonman

Well we’re going down in flames so I have no issue with some of the arsonists being thrown in on top !
Have aired my views on this Richard’s fella previously so will keep it under my hat .
Richard’s awol ? on 22:56 - Jan 30 with 1994 viewskensalriser

Good grief, never a dull moment at the Rs! Well, off the pitch anyway.

I'm inclined to give Adomah a pass here. As said, he's a model pro and has kept himself as fit as he possibly could, that's why he got a contract 18 months ago at an age when most have already retired. Cifuentes wiped the slate when he arrived and everyone got another chance, some took it, some tried but weren't good enough and Taylor Richards failed miserably because he's a total waster and pisstaker. We've all known someone like that in either our personal or professional lives, probably both, but when it's in your professional life it can stick in your craw when you know you're carrying someone who can't be arsed and doesn't ever seem to suffer any consequences.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024