Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banned for your views 11:57 - Feb 3 with 18704 viewsHayesender

Whatever your views on gender/race/religion etc, this is absolutely terrifying that a private company can have this much power

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Banned for your views on 12:06 - Feb 3 with 6413 viewskensalriser

Toby Young and his fascistic claptrap. Just fck off.

This has no place on LfW.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Banned for your views on 12:11 - Feb 3 with 6385 views100percent

Pure fanny.
Get in the bin.
Banned for your views on 12:11 - Feb 3 with 6377 viewsSnipper

Banned for your views on 12:06 - Feb 3 by kensalriser

Hayesender is highlighting something that could affect any football fan.

No matter what you think of Toby Young, this is so wrong.
Banned for your views on 12:11 - Feb 3 with 6371 viewsHayesender

Banned for your views on 12:06 - Feb 3 by kensalriser

You could always move no North Korea if you agree with this shite

Banned for your views on 12:13 - Feb 3 with 6360 viewsHayesender

Banned for your views on 12:11 - Feb 3 by 100percent

Pure fanny.
Get in the bin.

I hope it is pure fanny, because if this is true, and I've seen no reason yet to believe its not, its East Germany levels of terrifying

Banned for your views on 12:19 - Feb 3 with 6310 views100percent

Banned for your views on 12:13 - Feb 3 by Hayesender

I hope it is pure fanny, because if this is true, and I've seen no reason yet to believe its not, its East Germany levels of terrifying

I was really impressed with the evidence of the file being used, the photos of the 'big dossier' and the fact that she 'occasionally' went to buy tickets for the games.
more fcking nonsense to expand their twitterati fan base.
complete bollarks.
Banned for your views on 12:24 - Feb 3 with 6279 viewsSnipper

Banned for your views on 12:19 - Feb 3 by 100percent

I was really impressed with the evidence of the file being used, the photos of the 'big dossier' and the fact that she 'occasionally' went to buy tickets for the games.
more fcking nonsense to expand their twitterati fan base.
complete bollarks.

Well if it’s bollarks as you say, they’ll be sued by the Premier League won’t they?
Banned for your views on 12:24 - Feb 3 with 6268 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This thread isn’t going to go well is it.

Nevertheless, it should be noted that she was banned for harassment of individuals and not her views.

There is a reason the FSU and Linzi Smith havn’t released the whole report, just the front cover.
Login to get fewer ads

Banned for your views on 12:26 - Feb 3 with 6260 viewsSnipper

Banned for your views on 12:24 - Feb 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Nevertheless, it should be noted that she was banned for harassment of individuals and not her views.

There is a reason the FSU and Linzi Smith havn’t released the whole report, just the front cover.

But what have her views got to do with attending Newcastle games? 🤷‍♂️
Banned for your views on 12:27 - Feb 3 with 6238 viewskensalriser

Banned for your views on 12:11 - Feb 3 by Hayesender

You could always move no North Korea if you agree with this shite

Bullshit. It's the complete opposite of what you think.

This is extremists trying to exploit football just like when the NF were handing out their filth outside football grounds in the 70s. The difference is that then they were a ragbag bunch of thugs and misfits, now they're organised and backed by posh people and wealthy neo-fascists. They don't believe in free speech at all, they want to whip up hatred and shut down people who don't agree with them.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Banned for your views on 12:29 - Feb 3 with 6215 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Banned for your views on 12:26 - Feb 3 by Snipper

But what have her views got to do with attending Newcastle games? 🤷‍♂️

Did you not read what I said? Her views aren’t the reason she was banned.
Banned for your views on 12:30 - Feb 3 with 6218 viewsHayesender

Banned for your views on 12:24 - Feb 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Unless she harassed someone inside the ground, or directly linked to a football day, its got feck all to do with the premier league and Newcastle United. The same Newcastle United who are owned by the most violent and discriminatory regime in the world

Banned for your views on 12:40 - Feb 3 with 6131 viewsSnipper

Banned for your views on 12:29 - Feb 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Did you not read what I said? Her views aren’t the reason she was banned.

Well you seem to know about this case, so who did she harass, where did she harass and why was she banned?
Banned for your views on 12:42 - Feb 3 with 6098 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Banned for your views on 12:30 - Feb 3 by Hayesender

Unless she harassed someone inside the ground, or directly linked to a football day, its got feck all to do with the premier league and Newcastle United. The same Newcastle United who are owned by the most violent and discriminatory regime in the world

I disagree that it’s not NUFC’s business, but agree about the hypocrisy.

Does it not concern you that you’ve posted that video believing that it’s a free speech issue when it’s fact it’s a bullying and harassment case?

We’ll never be able to discuss this stuff properly until bad faith actors like Toby Young have a part in it.
Banned for your views on 12:45 - Feb 3 with 6060 viewsJimthehip

People are being dragged from their homes and being arrested for posting ojline against the genocide the UK is helping commit right now. You can get police at your door for having the Palestinian flag out your windows. Not one word about free speech from lfw or the free speech union on this so I won't take it seriously.

A wealthy white conservative moaning about freedom is a joke. If you wanna prove you're free speech stop being a coward and call out genocide. This "free speech union" is colonisers crying about being called out for their beliefs.
Banned for your views on 12:45 - Feb 3 with 6064 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Banned for your views on 12:27 - Feb 3 by kensalriser

This is extremists trying to exploit football just like when the NF were handing out their filth outside football grounds in the 70s. The difference is that then they were a ragbag bunch of thugs and misfits, now they're organised and backed by posh people and wealthy neo-fascists. They don't believe in free speech at all, they want to whip up hatred and shut down people who don't agree with them.

Sorry mate, but you need to go and read the actual story. I read it this morning.
The woman is a lesbian, and she aired her view on trans gender issues on twitter. It was picked up by th Premier League, they reported it to the police who found no crime had been committed.
Newcastle banned her anyway.

This is nothing to do with the NF, and by comparing it you do a massive disservice to the real fight and against bigotry and racism.

I think your dislike of Toby Young may be more to do with his politics.

A free and fair democracy is based on free speech and thought. As the saying goes 'I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it'.
Banned for your views on 12:47 - Feb 3 with 6051 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Banned for your views on 12:45 - Feb 3 by Jimthehip

People are being dragged from their homes and being arrested for posting ojline against the genocide the UK is helping commit right now. You can get police at your door for having the Palestinian flag out your windows. Not one word about free speech from lfw or the free speech union on this so I won't take it seriously.

A wealthy white conservative moaning about freedom is a joke. If you wanna prove you're free speech stop being a coward and call out genocide. This "free speech union" is colonisers crying about being called out for their beliefs.

Again, read the story.
Banned for your views on 12:52 - Feb 3 with 6011 viewsSnipper

“You can get police at your door for having the Palestinian flag out your windows.”

You sure about that?
Banned for your views on 13:36 - Feb 3 with 5789 viewsSuperhoops2808

Well I suppose it made 15 posts
Banned for your views on 13:42 - Feb 3 with 5765 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

1. "People are being dragged from their homes and being arrested for posting ojline [sic] against the genocide the UK is helping commit right now."
Are they? Can you provide any credible sources proving this?

2. "You can get police at your door for having the Palestinian flag out your windows."
Again, I doubt this very much. I see Palestinian flags everywhere and haven't seen much police activity trying to take them down or knocking on people's doors.

3. "A wealthy white conservative moaning about freedom is a joke."
What does him being white have anything to do with it? Would it make a difference to you if it was a black conservative?

4. "If you wanna prove you're free speech stop being a coward and call out genocide."
He's not talking about the conflict in the Middle East - why would he mention an alleged genocide in a piece about Premier League clubs monitoring their own fans Social Media activity Big Brother style?

5. "colonisers"
Do grow up - another racially motivated reference in the same paragraph. The people you're referring to (I don't need to spell it out) haven’t colonised anything for centuries as the colonial age is very much over. It’s comparable to calling a black person a slave.
[Post edited 3 Feb 13:49]
Banned for your views on 13:44 - Feb 3 with 5756 viewsHayesender

What's him being white gotta do with anything?

Banned for your views on 13:48 - Feb 3 with 5719 viewstraininvain

I’m sure Clive will be delighted to see this thread while he’s trying to have a well deserved break. Well done all.
Banned for your views on 13:52 - Feb 3 with 5673 viewsSonofpugwash

Banned for your views on 12:27 - Feb 3 by kensalriser

Oh god another five pages of Left v Right posturing.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Banned for your views on 13:56 - Feb 3 with 5644 viewsessextaxiboy

Clive is on holiday FFS
Banned for your views on 14:06 - Feb 3 with 5570 viewsSpaceman_P

Look, try not to get too heavy with the left right stuff. Irregardless of political view. right or left, censoring opinion by a private company is getting into 1984 levels.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024