Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? 12:11 - Mar 3 with 17199 viewslosethedrum

Given that for every saturday home league game this season there have been around a thousand R's fans with restricted views & we really need this not to be like a home game for Weds maybe just give them the 1800 odd upstairs .
Before anyone tells me that we can then only sell 900 or so of the lower tier to our supporters we gave the whole end including lower tier to Watford & then shut off both of the end blocks Z1 & Z6 so only 900/1000 in there anyway , understand this for Wall but Watford are not a risk in any way shape or form .
Sell lower tier at full price £31 to Rangers & let more of our support have an unrestricted view .
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 16:44 - Mar 19 with 3507 viewsWatford_Ranger

They aren’t happy about it on Twitter
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 17:41 - Mar 19 with 3417 viewsloftboy

Let’s hope Leeds get the same.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 19:01 - Mar 19 with 3318 viewslosethedrum

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 16:44 - Mar 19 by Watford_Ranger

They aren’t happy about it on Twitter

A freind of mine may have sent this thread to QPR & suggested that the lower tier be sold to QPR supporters for the rest of this season ..... it looks like they may have listened .
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 23:32 - Mar 19 with 3163 viewsNed_Kennedys

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 19:01 - Mar 19 by losethedrum

A freind of mine may have sent this thread to QPR & suggested that the lower tier be sold to QPR supporters for the rest of this season ..... it looks like they may have listened .

I’m pretty certain they would have worked it out themselves: we struggle at home at the best of times so we don’t need to give any mouthy Northerers any advantage!
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 01:50 - Mar 20 with 3107 viewsFredManRave

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 23:32 - Mar 19 by Ned_Kennedys

I’m pretty certain they would have worked it out themselves: we struggle at home at the best of times so we don’t need to give any mouthy Northerers any advantage!

BIt harsh! Admittedly, I don't think I've been near Clive at a game but "Mouthy" seems a bit strong.

I'd have him down more as a northern eloquent scribe.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 06:42 - Mar 20 with 3014 viewsNorthernr

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 01:50 - Mar 20 by FredManRave

BIt harsh! Admittedly, I don't think I've been near Clive at a game but "Mouthy" seems a bit strong.

I'd have him down more as a northern eloquent scribe.

Nah I think it'd be very fair. I don't cope very well with the actual games.
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 11:10 - Mar 20 with 2789 viewsAntti_Heinola

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 06:42 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Nah I think it'd be very fair. I don't cope very well with the actual games.

You cope very well. It's just that your coping mechanism is quite vociferous.

Bare bones.

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 12:00 - Mar 20 with 2708 viewsderbyhoop

Wednesday whinging that they only get 1800 tickets. Tough!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 17:37 - Mar 20 with 2505 viewsrichpr

They moan when they can't get enough tickets, they moan even more about the price of our tickets. Can't win. Best to just keep it to 1800.
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 19:31 - Mar 20 with 2356 viewsEastR

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 17:37 - Mar 20 by richpr

They moan when they can't get enough tickets, they moan even more about the price of our tickets. Can't win. Best to just keep it to 1800.

1800 at double the price, supply and demand they'll still sell them

Here for the Rangers...etc

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 19:58 - Mar 20 with 2329 viewsMick_S

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 19:31 - Mar 20 by EastR

1800 at double the price, supply and demand they'll still sell them

Here for the Rangers...etc

Are they bringing that fantastic band with them?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 11:42 - Mar 21 with 2092 viewsAddinall

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 19:01 - Mar 19 by losethedrum

If so well done you!
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 13:47 - Mar 21 with 1900 viewsLazyFan

It looks good on our attendance stats when trying to get new investment as we are.

Always looks sold out, away fans complaining they have not got enough of an allocation. Bigger crowds on the same day than some other Prem clubs. All displayed with the snazzyness of a Mole face-winning presentation.

If only we had a new stadium to take advantage of this great opportunity ... hint ... hint.

Customer acquisition is better than high prices, as over time you can get them to come back and pay again and again. Then once demand is created you can hike prices or use it to justify business-changing investment.

Smart move by the new CEO, if he keeps it up.

zzzzzzzzzz

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 08:34 - Mar 27 with 1404 viewslosethedrum

Fridays game sold out now with Rangers in School end lower , it was pretty much just odd tickets available since the weekend .
Good effort & should sell out for Sheff weds game also .
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 08:36 - Mar 27 with 1393 viewsenfieldargh

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 08:34 - Mar 27 by losethedrum

Fridays game sold out now with Rangers in School end lower , it was pretty much just odd tickets available since the weekend .
Good effort & should sell out for Sheff weds game also .

less than 200 seats left

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 08:39 - Mar 27 with 1387 viewsenfieldargh

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 08:36 - Mar 27 by enfieldargh

less than 200 seats left

looks like all sold so total sell out, dont remember our crowds being like this consistantly selling out for years

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 22:37 - Mar 29 with 1097 viewsloftboy

Anyone notice the amount of people celebrating in the lower school end when Brum scored?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 22:41 - Mar 29 with 1090 viewsMrSheen

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 22:37 - Mar 29 by loftboy

Anyone notice the amount of people celebrating in the lower school end when Brum scored?

The left corner was for their fans, presumably to make up the 10% quota. That section was cordoned off from the rest and they were allowed to sit in the front rows, unlike the rest. Not seen that before. Presumably you have to offer them the chance to sell 1,800 tickets, but you can pull back the overspill section if they’re not getting close.
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 22:54 - Mar 29 with 1027 viewsthame_hoops

As someone that started watching rangers in the mid 80s as a kid, I can always remember whenever we played Sheffield Wednesday, they filled the whole end and were really loud. I think it was around 86, they played in a purple kit.
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 23:00 - Mar 29 with 1012 viewsMrSheen

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 22:54 - Mar 29 by thame_hoops

As someone that started watching rangers in the mid 80s as a kid, I can always remember whenever we played Sheffield Wednesday, they filled the whole end and were really loud. I think it was around 86, they played in a purple kit.

I remember them being in purple shirts and silver shorts, like fancy chocolates. Not very Howard Wilkinson.
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 23:43 - Mar 29 with 940 viewsBoston

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 22:54 - Mar 29 by thame_hoops

Sheff Wed were / have always been good for away support.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 08:47 - Mar 30 with 713 viewsNorthernr

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 22:41 - Mar 29 by MrSheen

The left corner was for their fans, presumably to make up the 10% quota. That section was cordoned off from the rest and they were allowed to sit in the front rows, unlike the rest. Not seen that before. Presumably you have to offer them the chance to sell 1,800 tickets, but you can pull back the overspill section if they’re not getting close.

Not deliberate, somebody messed up.
Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 08:54 - Mar 30 with 691 viewsconnell10

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 23:43 - Mar 29 by Boston

Sheff Wed were / have always been good for away support.

I think most of the away fans that vist us live in London , they might sing its a shithole but they like the wages.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 09:52 - Mar 30 with 567 viewsDieByYourSide

Noticeable difference I thought. Well done the club for getting that call right. Should always be that way if home demand is there.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Should Sheff Weds get whole school end ? on 10:03 - Mar 30 with 547 viewsNortholt_Rs

Absolutely not. We need to maximise our chances of staying in this division and that means limiting the away support to the bare minimum allowable.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024