Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home v Away? 07:35 - Mar 10 with 1022 viewsNorthantsHoop

I know our survival is depends on both home and away results, but with Rangers it increasingly looks like we basically get our best results away from home. We have always I think been a great home team and a variable performer away from home, but in recent seasons we have been winning and getting results at places and in circumstances we usually failed to do anything.
Home v Away? on 08:08 - Mar 10 with 964 viewsWestonsuperR

Does anyone know (or want to work out!) our Home vs Away pts this season, must have more on the road which I think we did last season as well. Very odd for a team that over the years has had a decent Home record.
Home v Away? on 10:38 - Mar 10 with 830 viewsWestonsuperR

Home v Away? on 08:08 - Mar 10 by WestonsuperR

Does anyone know (or want to work out!) our Home vs Away pts this season, must have more on the road which I think we did last season as well. Very odd for a team that over the years has had a decent Home record.

It’s 18pts at Home, 21pts Away.
Home v Away? on 11:11 - Mar 10 with 789 viewsdaveB

despite improvements still only won 4 home games all season
Home v Away? on 12:41 - Mar 10 with 706 viewsNorthantsHoop

Home v Away? on 10:38 - Mar 10 by WestonsuperR

It’s 18pts at Home, 21pts Away.

If we don't survive it will be down to our poor home record.
Home v Away? on 14:22 - Mar 10 with 622 viewsNov77

Only Rotherham worse than us at home.

Of the four goals we conceded at home this week, would you back our strikers to have taken any of those chances?

I wouldn’t.

Oppo teams have strikers capable of taking chances, we rely on our midfielders getting us goals.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Home v Away? on 14:28 - Mar 10 with 592 viewsDylanP

Home v Away? on 14:22 - Mar 10 by Nov77

Only Rotherham worse than us at home.

Of the four goals we conceded at home this week, would you back our strikers to have taken any of those chances?

I wouldn’t.

Oppo teams have strikers capable of taking chances, we rely on our midfielders getting us goals.

True. Our strikers are alergic to scoring goals. The three of them seem to be quite good at lots of things except being in the right place at the right time to put away the easy strikers' goals

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Home v Away? on 18:14 - Mar 10 with 467 viewsstowmarketrange

The away gd is -6 and that was -4 after the first game.So in 17 other games we only have conceded 2 more goals than we’ve scored.A remarkable stat considering we’ve lost 8 other games away from home.
Home v Away? on 18:16 - Mar 10 with 463 viewsQPsyR

closer each day

Shannon was my favorite but then again Angel

FKA AcidPixie

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024