Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum v Leicester 14:29 - Mar 17 with 1669 viewswelwynranger

Scum 2 up at half time
Stirling missed a penalty ,then an
easy chance .
Scum should have 4 up at half time
and cruise through to the semi.
80 minutes and 2-2.
Leicester down to 10 men
Another great cup tie
Scum v Leicester on 14:43 - Mar 17 with 1570 viewsstevec

We should ask the scum if we can have Sterling on a cheeky loan next season and offer to cover a couple of grand a week of his wages.
Scum v Leicester on 16:33 - Mar 17 with 1409 viewsstowmarketrange

We all know that they’re going to get the easy sf against Coventry.The lucky b@stards have had the easiest draw in all the rounds so far.
Scum v Leicester on 17:22 - Mar 17 with 1321 viewsNed_Kennedys

Scum v Leicester on 14:43 - Mar 17 by stevec

We should ask the scum if we can have Sterling on a cheeky loan next season and offer to cover a couple of grand a week of his wages.

Good to hear Scum fans booing Sterling heavily after he missed yet another chance, and booing him off when he was substituted.
Abusing your own players at a match: Classy as always.
Scum v Leicester on 18:03 - Mar 17 with 1253 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Scum v Leicester on 17:22 - Mar 17 by Ned_Kennedys

Good to hear Scum fans booing Sterling heavily after he missed yet another chance, and booing him off when he was substituted.

Nice to see them going retro by booing one of their black players like in the 1980s.
Scum v Leicester on 18:20 - Mar 17 with 1228 viewsNed_Kennedys

Scum v Leicester on 18:03 - Mar 17 by Wegerles_Stairs

Nice to see them going retro by booing one of their black players like in the 1980s.

Much as I hate them all I don’t think it was anything to do with him being black: he was having a sh1t match. But to boo your own players individually whilst the game is going on and you’re not even losing shows the level of that lot.
Scum v Leicester on 19:43 - Mar 17 with 1112 viewsderbyhoop

Scum v Leicester on 14:43 - Mar 17 by stevec

He'll be back on a free transfer, and fit into our wage structure. Maybe not next season, but by the 1 after.
[Post edited 17 Mar 19:46]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Scum v Leicester on 20:26 - Mar 17 with 1054 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Talk about a great cup tie did anybody watch Liverpool and United play of of the best ever.
Liverpool lost it 3 times basically despite a couple Utd players standing on dead legs .
I was waiting eagerly for a PK shootout but in the dying seconds Utd took the ball the full lenfth of the field and scored then the kid got a second yellow to be sent off .
I told my daughter they would draw Coventry City and walk into the final and they will
Scum v Leicester on 20:45 - Mar 17 with 1011 viewsthame_hoops

I’m not exaggerating, but it was almost if sterling was trying to lose on purpose. The penalty miss, the one on one and the free kick blazed over the bar. It was staggering, but hilarious.
Login to get fewer ads

Scum v Leicester on 00:43 - Mar 18 with 899 viewsSydneyRs

Scum v Leicester on 18:20 - Mar 17 by Ned_Kennedys

Much as I hate them all I don’t think it was anything to do with him being black: he was having a sh1t match. But to boo your own players individually whilst the game is going on and you’re not even losing shows the level of that lot.

I don't think he was suggesting that, but in the 80s it certainly was the case.
Scum v Leicester on 06:39 - Mar 18 with 819 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Scum v Leicester on 20:26 - Mar 17 by CLAREMAN1995

Talk about a great cup tie did anybody watch Liverpool and United play of of the best ever.
Liverpool lost it 3 times basically despite a couple Utd players standing on dead legs .
I was waiting eagerly for a PK shootout but in the dying seconds Utd took the ball the full lenfth of the field and scored then the kid got a second yellow to be sent off .
I told my daughter they would draw Coventry City and walk into the final and they will

At least Klopp took it well.

Scum v Leicester on 06:47 - Mar 18 with 799 viewsSydneyRs

Scum v Leicester on 06:39 - Mar 18 by Wegerles_Stairs

At least Klopp took it well.

That's almost up there with the famous Keegan rant for me.
Scum v Leicester on 06:49 - Mar 18 with 797 viewshoops_legend

Scum v Leicester on 17:22 - Mar 17 by Ned_Kennedys

Unfortunately I have heard us do similar. QPR fans also love a boo boy
Scum v Leicester on 07:13 - Mar 18 with 784 viewsPaddyhoops

Noticed lots of tourists at the game . Hundreds of phones in the air at every corner.
Scum v Leicester on 10:18 - Mar 18 with 673 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I caught the second half, I really thought Leicester were going to do it.

How much did Chelsea pay for Mudrik (sp) again? He looked awful, though I didn't see the first half so dunno if he was better in it.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Scum v Leicester on 11:16 - Mar 18 with 593 viewsCamberleyR

Scum v Leicester on 10:18 - Mar 18 by Metallica_Hoop

How much did Chelsea pay for Mudrik (sp) again? He looked awful, though I didn't see the first half so dunno if he was better in it.

£60m, potentially rising to £90m with add ons with an eight and a half year contract.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Scum v Leicester on 13:04 - Mar 18 with 476 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Scum v Leicester on 10:18 - Mar 18 by Metallica_Hoop

He played well in the first half. They're a strange team - like the Harlem Globetrotters; they've signed a load of ballers, but there doesn't appear to be much shape or game plan.
Scum v Leicester on 13:14 - Mar 18 with 458 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Scum v Leicester on 13:04 - Mar 18 by Wegerles_Stairs

He played well in the first half. They're a strange team - like the Harlem Globetrotters; they've signed a load of ballers, but there doesn't appear to be much shape or game plan.

Ah fair enough, cheers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024