Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? 12:45 - Mar 19 with 3757 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 20:30 - Mar 21 with 929 viewsSpaceman_P

I think it's fair if Monkey get's it!! he is unbeaten. For the superstitious amongst you, I will post the next one if this goes bad. Monkey deserves another shot after the lads let him down up in Sunderland.

Go on Monkey. Do the Ian Brown!!!
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 20:32 - Mar 21 with 928 viewsSpaceman_P

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 15:45 - Mar 19 by WokingR

If Monkey is bringing Strippers, I'm in.

Include me too... strippers I'm sold! Red Stripe not quite.

Monkey... do the thread please mate. I suggest thinking of a good post name before you do... BUT please not anything along the lines of Take it up the Brum.
[Post edited 21 Mar 20:36]
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 23:10 - Mar 21 with 862 views222gers

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 20:30 - Mar 21 by Spaceman_P

I think it's fair if Monkey get's it!! he is unbeaten. For the superstitious amongst you, I will post the next one if this goes bad. Monkey deserves another shot after the lads let him down up in Sunderland.

Who's Ian Brown ?
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 00:05 - Mar 22 with 838 viewsMatch82

Is this not the thread now? I'm not sure you're allowed to bring up the idea of a match thread without it turning into the match thread.
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 05:45 - Mar 22 with 788 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 00:05 - Mar 22 by Match82

Is this not the thread now? I'm not sure you're allowed to bring up the idea of a match thread without it turning into the match thread.

No.

Fred suggestion threads posted over seven days before the game itself, do not become the Fred. (LFW Art. 4.2.a-c).

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 06:18 - Mar 22 with 772 viewsWokingR

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 20:32 - Mar 21 by Spaceman_P

Include me too... strippers I'm sold! Red Stripe not quite.

Monkey... do the thread please mate. I suggest thinking of a good post name before you do... BUT please not anything along the lines of Take it up the Brum.
[Post edited 21 Mar 20:36]

And yet, has anyone seen any evidence of these strippers yet ?
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 09:22 - Mar 22 with 694 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 00:05 - Mar 22 by Match82

Nothing is as we once knew it, Match.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 10:20 - Mar 22 with 646 viewsFredManRave

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 06:18 - Mar 22 by WokingR

And yet, has anyone seen any evidence of these strippers yet ?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 11:52 - Mar 22 with 583 viewsDannyPaddox

What the OPTA status on Planet Hollywood match threads?
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 11:55 - Mar 22 with 571 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 11:52 - Mar 22 by DannyPaddox

What the OPTA status on Planet Hollywood match threads?

Ainsworthesque.

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 12:04 - Mar 22 with 549 viewsDannyPaddox

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 11:55 - Mar 22 by PlanetHonneywood

Ainsworthesque.

Haha. Still I like this inadvertent thread, refusal-of-the-call scenario. It’s a narrative that often leads to victory. You’re hired! (cue Crossroads music*)

*Noele Gordon not Robert Johnson
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 12:12 - Mar 22 with 513 viewsFredManRave

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 11:55 - Mar 22 by PlanetHonneywood

Ainsworthesque.

So, not a Haka in Hells chance?!

I've got the Power.

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 12:27 - Mar 22 with 472 viewsWokingR

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 10:20 - Mar 22 by FredManRave

That stripper would appear to have a little cock !!!!!
He's not getting my vote now.
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 12:50 - Mar 22 with 433 viewsFredManRave

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 12:27 - Mar 22 by WokingR

That stripper would appear to have a little cock !!!!!
He's not getting my vote now.

The implication is that if it was a big cock then MR would still be getting your vote?!

I've got the Power.

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 12:54 - Mar 22 with 425 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 12:12 - Mar 22 by FredManRave

So, not a Haka in Hells chance?!

The Haka tank has been emptied.

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 18:22 - Mar 22 with 341 viewsMonkey_Roots

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 20:30 - Mar 21 by Spaceman_P

Thanks Spaceman. I do indeed have unfinished monkey business.

BUT the will of the people must be adhered too, they have spoken, and they want you Spaceman.

Give the people what they want.
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 18:52 - Mar 22 with 320 viewsSpaceman_P

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 23:10 - Mar 21 by 222gers

Who's Ian Brown ?

stone roses singer who looks akin to a chimpanzee, sounds like one too, dances like one. I liked two of his solo tunes called Corpses and My Star.

Monkey I am not touching it this week, it's bad luck to interrupt the non-loss match thread.

It's all yours....if you lose, then I return!!
Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 19:42 - Mar 22 with 284 viewsMonkey_Roots

Who should do the Birmingham Frederick? on 18:52 - Mar 22 by Spaceman_P

stone roses singer who looks akin to a chimpanzee, sounds like one too, dances like one. I liked two of his solo tunes called Corpses and My Star.

Monkey I am not touching it this week, it's bad luck to interrupt the non-loss match thread.

It's all yours....if you lose, then I return!!

I love Corpses - I think he wrote it, sung it, and played all the instruments.

Iconic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024