Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread 14:20 - Mar 27 with 31944 viewsMonkey_Roots

There is a phenomena of criminals returning to the crime scene to observe how their handiwork is dealt with. In some cases the perpetrators are thought to experience a kind of perverse thrill, reliving the crime and experience over again in their mind.

And so, Laird and Roberts - the Brum Bandits – the arsonists who burnt season 22/23 to the ground, return to the scene of their horrific crimes to sift through the ashes to see if there is any trace evidence left behind of their time at Loftus Road. Maybe they will revel in the looks of horror on the faces of the gathering masses, or the shaking of the heads from hardened veterans who thought they had seen everything, but were shocked at what they saw inside?

The looks of horror though are to be found on their own faces as they cross the line and lay eyes upon a very different scene... this is definitely not what they were expecting.

There are no chalk outlines in the shape of Gareth Ainsworth or Neil Critchley, no sobbing loved ones desperately clutching at a soiled Tyler Roberts shirt, or a dumbstruck forensic accountant trying to justify how they were duped into spending money on absolute toss... No, The scene is, well, lovely and green... the faces are a mixture of hope and happiness... the site isn't a vacuous, charred mess... the manager is commanding, strong and looks like he knows exactly what he's doing.

Panic sets in, it wasn't supposed to be this way!

In unison, already fresh out of ideas of what to do next, like muscle memory, what happens to Laird and Roberts when faced with uncertainty or difficulty, happens again - they both sit down and shake their heads... 'It's the calf again guv' is barely audible above the din from the masses who aren't even booing, they're laughing... and Laird and Roberts, as they trudge off the pitch give a faint clap as some kind of acknowledgment. This is rejected though, the people vs Laird and Roberts is over, the judgement was passed down - they were found guilty, although they felt none, and sentenced to a career of nothingness.

3 to the R's - 1 to the Arsonists.

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 13:51 - Mar 29 with 2530 viewsaston_hoop

Watching Bristol City v Leicester while waiting. Jamie Vardy having a shocker, missing some sitters today. Leicester are going to blow it aren't they?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:00 - Mar 29 with 2434 viewsaston_hoop

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 13:51 - Mar 29 by aston_hoop

Watching Bristol City v Leicester while waiting. Jamie Vardy having a shocker, missing some sitters today. Leicester are going to blow it aren't they?

And now Leicester are losing!

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:01 - Mar 29 with 2420 viewskensalriser

Wawl one up at half time, win today and I think they're pretty much safe.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:02 - Mar 29 with 2384 viewsJAPRANGERS

I was getting ready to watch, 11pm here. then realised it's stilla midnight start. Are you guys never going to change your clocks?
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:04 - Mar 29 with 2306 viewsJAPRANGERS

Miilwall beating West Brom is annoying.
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:04 - Mar 29 with 2303 viewsaston_hoop

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:04 - Mar 29 with 2283 viewsQPRSteve

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:05 - Mar 29 with 2259 viewsaston_hoop

Roberts, Laird and Sanderson all starting for Birmingham

Login to get fewer ads

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:08 - Mar 29 with 2160 viewsBoston

Oh yeah, we're playing today!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:09 - Mar 29 with 2136 viewsrbee

Afternoon everyone, pleased to see Sam in the starting line up. Another must win game so come on Urrrsssss!!
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:14 - Mar 29 with 2023 viewsderbyhoop

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:02 - Mar 29 by JAPRANGERS

I was getting ready to watch, 11pm here. then realised it's stilla midnight start. Are you guys never going to change your clocks?

This weekend. Clocks go forward. 1 hour less of rainfall!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneÒ€ℒs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:26 - Mar 29 with 1846 viewsJAPRANGERS

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:14 - Mar 29 by derbyhoop

This weekend. Clocks go forward. 1 hour less of rainfall!

Thank you my friend! Raining then?
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:36 - Mar 29 with 1742 viewssaxbend

Sanderson Captain? Blimey, he must have a more convincing routine than Beale even.
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:36 - Mar 29 with 1731 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Folks, I wish us all much success today.

MC has arguably picked his strongest Starting XI, and good luck to him.

Its now time the tremendous support offered throughout what has been an awful season in parts, is repaid. Personally, I take some small comfort from the fact that we have wrestled back control of our destiny as things stand; something that looked impossible to contemplate before Christmas and which is down in no small part to the fans.

Go forth in confidence my fellow Rfosi, and 'kin 'ave it!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes LÒ€ℒoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:38 - Mar 29 with 1714 viewshubble

On the way here I saw a lorry with the holy name of MADDOX written in big bold letters on the side. I take that as a good omen!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:41 - Mar 29 with 1663 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Any streams?
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:45 - Mar 29 with 1620 viewsSpaceman_P

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:36 - Mar 29 by PlanetHonneywood

Folks, I wish us all much success today.

MC has arguably picked his strongest Starting XI, and good luck to him.

Its now time the tremendous support offered throughout what has been an awful season in parts, is repaid. Personally, I take some small comfort from the fact that we have wrestled back control of our destiny as things stand; something that looked impossible to contemplate before Christmas and which is down in no small part to the fans.

Go forth in confidence my fellow Rfosi, and 'kin 'ave it!!

don't worry mate, I have just contacted Uri Geller for some telepathy tips... I'm on it mate!!
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:45 - Mar 29 with 1614 viewsMalintabuk

Lost there last 3 on the trot without scoring a goal. I have a feeling that Rowett will be more than happy with a blank sheet and take a point from this today
We have a good strong team out and that bench looks useful, just need to settle quickly and if a chance comes take it nice and early to settle down
Don't think we will lose but I can see this being a 0-0
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:47 - Mar 29 with 1606 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:41 - Mar 29 by Welsh_Ranger

Any streams?

http://www.fawanews.com/Queens%20Park%20Rangers%20vs%20Birmingham%20City.html

Afternoon all, just poured the first Malbec.
[Post edited 29 Mar 14:48]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:59 - Mar 29 with 1421 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:45 - Mar 29 by Spaceman_P

don't worry mate, I have just contacted Uri Geller for some telepathy tips... I'm on it mate!!

Cosmic Spaceman, cosmic!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes LÒ€ℒoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:59 - Mar 29 with 1411 viewsPinnerR

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:47 - Mar 29 by Metallica_Hoop

http://www.fawanews.com/Queens%20Park%20Rangers%20vs%20Birmingham%20City.html

Afternoon all, just poured the first Malbec.
[Post edited 29 Mar 14:48]

I'm waiting until our first goal for mine.
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 15:01 - Mar 29 with 1379 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 14:59 - Mar 29 by PinnerR

I'm waiting until our first goal for mine.

Admirable restraint

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 15:04 - Mar 29 with 1305 viewsSpaceman_P

stream is a bit laggy
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 15:05 - Mar 29 with 1258 viewsaston_hoop

Big boos for Tyler Roberts who immediately looked determined to score. Cut in and powered it high and wide

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 15:06 - Mar 29 with 1253 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 15:04 - Mar 29 by Spaceman_P

stream is a bit laggy

Probably more site traffic due to the hols.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024