Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread 10:43 - Mar 30 with 32348 viewsMonkey_Roots

Having spent an okay’ish season with QPR, lazy, lumbering Lowe will only be too aware of how returning players are want to punish the R’s, and break the hearts and minds of the fans.

How it normally happens, is the player will spend 90 mins against QPR doing the exact opposite of what they did playing for QPR, just to really invoke froth and anger from the fans. So, expect a crazed unstoppable lunatic sprinting around, sacrificing any available body part to get the ball, tears rolling down his cheeks as he lines up for something he truly cares about… this will, of course, be the Jamal Lowe that faces QPR on Monday.

He’s done well this year for Swansea, a good return for goals and assists… and, maybe crucially, he has just scored against the Owls, so may have got it out of his system a game too soon.

Let’s hope so.

I’m going for a wild away win 0-3.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 10:51 - Mar 30 with 5863 viewsMick_S

1-2 Super D.Dooperhoops.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 11:18 - Mar 30 with 5777 viewsenfieldargh

3? it takes us 2 games to score 3 goals

Head 1-1
Heart 0-1

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:17 - Mar 30 with 5603 viewsSpaceman_P

Going for a tight game a bit like yesterday.

Going for a 2-1 win to us.

Feel Andersen will finally get a goal and I am also feeling Willock will score.... even though Willock pisses me right off.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:29 - Mar 30 with 5552 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I'd take a draw. It's a tight turnaround, with little time to recover or prepare. I expect there will be some changes ahead of another 6 pointer against Sheffield Wednesday.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:13 - Mar 30 with 5462 viewsLblock

Yesterday was must win

This one is more of a must not lose for me

Dykes will start so a 0-0 I thinks

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:24 - Mar 30 with 5406 viewsstevec

Expecting a lethargic performance after the excitement of yesterday.

2-0 Swansea.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 08:29 - Mar 31 with 5151 viewsSpaceman_P

bumping this!!!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 09:27 - Mar 31 with 5091 viewslondonscottish

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:24 - Mar 30 by stevec

2-0 Swansea.

Yeah, Marti know this squad can't string three massive performances together in a week and Sheff Wed is by far the more important game.

I think Clive gave the stats on a recent pod that Rangers have only managed to win the third of three games in a three game week three times in twenty nine attempts. Something like that.

So I'd expect some heavy rotation for Swansea. And hope for a point.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 09:29 - Mar 31 with 5087 viewsAndybrat

Would be happy with a draw, squad rotation in evidence. With Illias fasting I wonder whether he will start after Saturday, Willock came off early so reckon him and Smyth start. Like others would love a surprise up front but suspect Dykes will lead the line.
My daughters boyfriends family are Swans season ticket holders and are all feeling confident, they are wearing an30 year commemorative shirt for winning an egg cup or something. They are thinking that will spur them on. Our kit change will be interesting as the commemorative shirt is predominantly white but with black and red stripes on the arms. Do we have a 3rd kit?
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 10:06 - Mar 31 with 5049 viewsHoopsie

This is the second of our mini 3-game winning streak so a narrow win vs Swansea on Monday before a win against Wednesday on Saturday

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 10:49 - Mar 31 with 4993 viewseastside_r

Didn’t we have a Gary Cooper on our books in the 1990’s - and a fair few other cowboys since then!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 11:12 - Mar 31 with 4940 viewsLandshark

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:24 - Mar 30 by stevec

2-0 Swansea.

I'm not expecting anything from this match. I don't care how we get on, the following 2 games are more important.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 11:35 - Mar 31 with 4879 viewswortonr

Can I clarify on the day when everyone is a bit of a Starman, (didn’t know what time it was) and avoid further confusion tomorrow, the KO is certainly not at noon. Also, can we please stop doing a Redknapp? This is NOT some sort of bonus game. Win it and just maybe we can actually enjoy the rest?
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 12:04 - Mar 31 with 4817 viewsstevec

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 11:35 - Mar 31 by wortonr

Can I clarify on the day when everyone is a bit of a Starman, (didn’t know what time it was) and avoid further confusion tomorrow, the KO is certainly not at noon. Also, can we please stop doing a Redknapp? This is NOT some sort of bonus game. Win it and just maybe we can actually enjoy the rest?

3 games in a week, it’s traditional, nay essential, to have a bonus game.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 12:07 - Mar 31 with 4814 viewsLblock

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 11:12 - Mar 31 by Landshark

I'm not expecting anything from this match. I don't care how we get on, the following 2 games are more important.

Have to disagree

If you could guarantee me six points from the following two games then yes I'd writ this one off.

However, momentum is absolutely key now.
Avoid defeat is fantastic but a win is bloody marvellous.

Looking at other teams fixtures it could be that 49 points and our GD will see us above the dreaded hatched line. Lets just get to the magic 50 asap and see where we're at.
Two wins and a draw for us and three defeats for those below us and it might, just might, be time to get the espadrilles out.

Give it 100% Rangers - Cmon!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:07 - Mar 31 with 4671 viewsSpaceman_P

I would say... we should try and win all the remaining games left.

I include, Hull, Leeds and Coventry.... we should try and beat the lot.

Sheff Wed and Plymouth especially as we need pay-back for them beating us earlier.

I am hoping the remaining games we win them all.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:49 - Mar 31 with 4603 viewsNed_Kennedys

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 11:12 - Mar 31 by Landshark

That post matches the Redknapp ‘bonus game’ attitude.
Our away form is decent enough and this is probably our easiest away game left this season so we need to go all out for a win.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:56 - Mar 31 with 4578 viewscpgerber

Hope to see Hodge get a start here.

And Cannon at RB
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:04 - Mar 31 with 4530 viewsHayesender

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 15:56 - Mar 31 by cpgerber

Hope to see Hodge get a start here.

And Cannon at RB

Dunne up front

Poll: Shamima Beghum

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:17 - Mar 31 with 4504 viewsHarbour

Their form over last 5 games identical to ours 2 wins 2 draws 1 loss. Our away form quite good fancy we could pinch this but a draw looks likely…anything but a loss would be good hopefully more Leicester away than Stoke away performance . I will be optimistic and go 1-2 rangers and chair to score first,
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:42 - Mar 31 with 4343 viewsBoston

Draw.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:59 - Mar 31 with 4311 viewsthemodfather

just don't lose ! any point(s) here would be very welcome and get us closer to the hoped for safe mark of 50pts. any point would keep pressure on those below us as fewer games to close gap and score goals . both teams current form is similar right now.
the new belief in this team is a remarkable turn around and well done all.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 07:53 - Apr 1 with 4090 viewsMetallica_Hoop

1-1

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 08:17 - Apr 1 with 4028 viewsMalintabuk

Heading up to Scotland as it is the mum in laws funeral tomorrow so will miss this.....but hope who ever is going safe journey and hope we get something out of the game
Would take the draw now if offered it, but agree with the majority we should be going into every gametrying to win it and I think that is Marti's mentality... think though even he wouldn't be too upset with a point there.... 1-1 and no injuries
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 09:22 - Apr 1 with 3933 viewsHayesender

Good luck getting to Swansea. Trains up the swanny by all accounts

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024