Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The referee was bloody awful. 17:14 - Apr 6 with 3915 viewsSnipper

He actually made Stroud look effective.

Never gave Armstrong a thing, but as soon as he went off, he gave Dykes a free kick.

You can see why he doesn’t get many matches.
The referee was bloody awful. on 12:27 - Apr 7 with 853 viewsthemodfather

For me seeing the ref pick up a so called injured owls player sums it up woeful
The referee was bloody awful. on 12:58 - Apr 7 with 817 viewsGroveR

The referee was bloody awful. on 09:16 - Apr 7 by daveB

I think that was a drop ball he gave as he had stopped the game for someone throwing themself on the floor

I was in Z2 so right in front of me. He was about to stop play as he thought the ball was going out from the corner being cleared but it spun back in. The Wednesday player rightly went to play it back in. The linesman stopped him (wrongly), the ball was still in play and he guessed at a drop ball. Out nearest player was Paal 20 who was yards away facing the wrong direction.

Shocking ref made to look even weaker by a shocking lino on the SAR side. Not the reason we lost though.

The "penalty" was 3 yards outside the box. Have to agree it's a card though as it's so late I'd say Hayden is just starting the tackle now.
The referee was bloody awful. on 13:24 - Apr 7 with 769 viewsQPRSteve

There was a corner in the first half when Cook got an almighty shove in the back as he headed it back across the six-yard box. Missed course by the officials.
The referee was bloody awful. on 13:44 - Apr 7 with 739 viewslassel

For me it was just a middle of the road 5 or 6/10 performance.

Didn’t really have a decision to make all day and got the big call of the day right for Hayden’s challenge outside the box.

Just a typical ‘PL referee’ who PGMOL want to get rid of but can’t and who sees this slop as all being below them.
The referee was bloody awful. on 13:46 - Apr 7 with 738 viewsHamptonR

The referee was bloody awful. on 12:27 - Apr 7 by themodfather

For me seeing the ref pick up a so called injured owls player sums it up woeful

A tick in his plus column for that, one of very few ticks.
I read it, that he was saying, come on get up we all know you're not injured.
[Post edited 7 Apr 16:07]
The referee was bloody awful. on 15:26 - Apr 7 with 620 viewsQPR_John

The referee was bloody awful. on 09:43 - Apr 7 by HamptonR

Spot on.
Wednesday played him and it worked in their favour, we were very naive.

Really agree with that. We know how poor referees are but as you say other teams seem to be able to take advantage of it. It’s almost like they check out the referee before the game whereas we do not.
The referee was bloody awful. on 16:11 - Apr 7 with 551 viewspaulhoop2

Clive must be seething as he’s very quiet ion this one lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

The referee was bloody awful. on 16:13 - Apr 7 with 548 viewsRangersDave

and whats this with a player who's injured, walks off the pitch only to collapse in a heap less than half a yard from the line rather than get off the pitch despite having their 'medical' staff there too.

Is that a thing now?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

The referee was bloody awful. on 16:43 - Apr 7 with 501 viewsJuzzie

The referee was bloody awful. on 16:13 - Apr 7 by RangersDave

and whats this with a player who's injured, walks off the pitch only to collapse in a heap less than half a yard from the line rather than get off the pitch despite having their 'medical' staff there too.

Is that a thing now?

Stops their team from going down to 10 players whilst it’s decided if the player can carry on or be subbed.
The referee was bloody awful. on 19:20 - Apr 7 with 382 viewsderbyhoop

The referee was bloody awful. on 18:21 - Apr 6 by Red_Ranger

I actually thought ref was good except for not clamping down in the timewasting.
He didnt give much and let the game flow.

That was definitely a fault. I fully expected him to give Beadle 20 warnings, before issuing a yellow card in 94th minute.
Wasn't why we lost, though.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The referee was bloody awful. on 19:34 - Apr 7 with 349 viewsstowmarketrange

The referee was bloody awful. on 16:43 - Apr 7 by Juzzie

Stops their team from going down to 10 players whilst it’s decided if the player can carry on or be subbed.

It also helps if the keeper goes down feigning an injury too because he doesn’t have to leave the pitch after treatment.Why have we not thought of that ruse?
I was expecting at least 8 minutes added time yesterday,but I don’t think it would’ve mattered if he’d put up 80.
They were better than us on the day but their sh@thousing certainly helped them after they went 1-0 up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024