Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's highlights 22:13 - Apr 9 with 1504 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/13111851/plymouth-1-1-qpr-championship-hig

How the f*ck did we not win that?????????????

At least we didn't lose.

Marti must be tearing his hair out.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tonight's highlights on 22:29 - Apr 9 with 1382 viewsrbee

Great save from Begovic from the free kick.

I am more disappointed with Smyth's first half effort when Andersen was in space rather than his second half effort.
Tonight's highlights on 22:32 - Apr 9 with 1359 viewsted_hendrix

Regulation catch for a so called 'professional' goalkeeper, that's why we did not win.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tonight's highlights on 23:09 - Apr 9 with 1191 viewsAntti_Heinola

Tonight's highlights on 22:29 - Apr 9 by rbee

I am more disappointed with Smyth's first half effort when Andersen was in space rather than his second half effort.

it's not, is it? It's just that his positioning isn't right and he's slow to react. That should have been a routine save.

Bare bones.

Tonight's highlights on 23:13 - Apr 9 with 1163 viewsrbee

His positioning was fine as an attempt on goal was unlikely. He is slow which adds to my argument that it was a good save.
Tonight's highlights on 09:39 - Apr 10 with 877 viewswestberksr

Tonight's highlights on 22:29 - Apr 9 by rbee

i'd suggest he nearly got caught out by bad starting position and was lucky to make the save; more dramatic than it should have been..... but hey ho, his best work was yet to come

agree about the 2 Smyth chances though; easy cut back
[Post edited 10 Apr 9:40]
Tonight's highlights on 09:55 - Apr 10 with 797 viewsterryb

If he hadn't saved the free kick he would have been cruified for that as well as the goal he gave away.

Last night he made some good saves, but none of which you wouldn't expect a 'keeper to make.
Tonight's highlights on 10:04 - Apr 10 with 771 viewsStreathamRanger

He failed to hold one you'd expect him to catch 9/10 times. Smyth failed to score two that you'd expect to score at least one from. Most of our players have fairly big weaknesses to their games. It's why we are where we are. I'm fairly confident they'll grind out a point or two which should be enough and would still be an incredible achievement given where we were a few months back.
Tonight's highlights on 13:09 - Apr 10 with 578 viewsqprninja

Lots of my Argyle supporting mates very impressed with Chair.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's highlights on 13:15 - Apr 10 with 563 viewsdenhamhoop2

If only we had a decent forward and a non shaky keeper we would be safe already but in the words of JFH "It is what is"
Tonight's highlights on 14:34 - Apr 10 with 447 viewsChrisNW6

Dykes did well to pull it back for our goal and he actually thought he'd scored and was already celebrating when Field bundled it over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024