Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 32036 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 13 with 1339 viewsMick_S

That Billie Jean is a bit decent

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 13 with 1340 viewsRangersDave

cricket score prediction now lads?

5-0

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 13 with 1339 viewsPdog

Game done, now just goal difference preservation
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 13 with 1329 viewsSherryHoop

So easy to score against us today
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 13 with 1285 viewskensalriser

Kinell, we're drek.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 13 with 1245 viewsDorse

If we could turn the goal round so the side netting faces the pitch, we'd be about 6-3 up.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 13 with 1214 viewsqprd

How many games will it take us to score 3 goals?

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a game like this where we just absolutely smashed someone ?
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 with 1167 viewsrbee

I didn't envisage our goal difference taking a hammering, this is awful. We are not in this at all. Hayden and Field would normally be snuffing out most of this but the entire team are way below par.
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 with 1134 viewsQPunkR

We can only hope the referee blows for full time in 5 minutes to save our goal difference.

And Dykes should be fukked off into the briny deep along with our goalkeeper
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:18]

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 with 1136 viewsSpaceman_P

Dykes playing Rugby there, wrong sport mate.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 with 1134 viewsBklynRanger

Dykes SMASHES a cross at nobody then walks away giving a thumbs up. Get fcuked.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 with 1127 viewsderbyhoop

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 13 by stevestrange

Promising on the restart

2 decent Rs chances. In the 1st minute of each half. It's the other 44 + 10 that have been crap.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 with 1098 viewsKerryE

We have definitely caught these on a bad day.

But, this is what happens when you dont take your chances.
We should be on 50 points anyway after Plymouth. Now we are in proper big trouble again.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 with 1090 viewsMick_S

We are clueless in attacking situations.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 13 with 1025 viewsDorse

Current gob status: bummed.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 13 with 1002 viewsSherryHoop

Terrible performance from management and players.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 13 with 991 viewsted_hendrix

They haven't finished scoring yet.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 13 with 988 viewsNov77

They’ve had 4 shots on target and scored 3. That’s almost the full Tony Robert’s equation.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 13 with 934 viewskernowhoop

'Our destiny is in our own hands' we hear from time to time.
At the moment (3-0 down at Hull) it seems to be in the hands of Coventry City, Bristol City and Cardiff City.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 13 with 896 viewsSK_hoops

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 by Mick_S

We are clueless in attacking situations.

9 goals all season from our 'strikeforce'. Nationall league standard.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 13 with 878 viewsQPunkR

Just fukk off Paul Smyth. At no point of that run did I fear he was going to score, even when he went round the keeper

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 868 viewsstrikerace

Marti should explicitly not allow Smyth to ever shoot again
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 862 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 13 by Nov77

They’ve had 4 shots on target and scored 3. That’s almost the full Tony Robert’s equation.

I genuinely would drop him for Preston.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 863 viewsJevlar

One table we have been climbing today.

‘The please let this season be over table’

Personally, this season is now in the top 3 least enjoyable seasons post 2000.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 841 viewsSK_hoops

Brum 3 0 up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024