Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread 07:19 - May 4 with 25510 viewsSpaceman_P

Okay Okay, I know South Africa has the rightful reign for this thread and because of him we stayed up. South Africa you can return in the new season, as I know you will keep us up.

But seeing as it's the last game of the season.... I'll do the last one for old times sakes if that's okay with you all.

Obviously we're going to win.

Uncs with a nicely slotted goal to end his QPR career and Dykes with a brace.

3 - 1 QPR.

Marti can break out the sangria as soon as the final whistle goes. As I live in Spain myself and know how these things are. I will personally kill and cook a whole pig for Marti, the guy deserves to at least run for parliament in his local constituency.

Will we see a Tyler Richards subs bench appearance?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - May 4 with 2104 viewsJuzzie

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 16:13 - May 4 by CamberleyR

Good guess, it was 19. They were sixth with 40 points, we were second bottom on 21.

Brum were 7 ahead of us, Plymouth 8 and Blackburn 11!

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/01-january-2024/

Sunderland’s collapse is astonishing.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - May 4 with 1979 viewsBoston

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:35 - May 4 by perpignanR

Fair play to the Wendy’s, 4 wins and 2 draws from last six.

Fair play to us, five wins out of the last eight.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 17:17 - May 4 with 1748 viewsLblock

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 16:10 - May 4 by hantssi

And Watford?!

Weren’t they Champions in August?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 19:26 - May 4 with 1458 viewsthemodfather

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 17:17 - May 4 by Lblock

Weren’t they Champions in August?

Bloody marvellous big support big win big balls
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 19:43 - May 4 with 1414 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - May 4 by Juzzie

Sunderland’s collapse is astonishing.

Odds-on relegation next season. The Beale effect.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 20:31 - May 4 with 1286 viewsDorse

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 19:43 - May 4 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Odds-on relegation next season. The Beale effect.

Should call Beale 'penis fingers', because he fcuks everything he touches.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 22:38 - May 4 with 1044 viewsLblock

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:37 - May 4 by Hoopsie

Eustace has his poetic justice served

Beat both Leeds and Leicester away

Imagine what and where would Birmingham be if they kept it sane

But thank God at the start of the season we were looking at 3 worst than us - and we found one just as bad as they were on but off the field as well
[Post edited 4 May 14:39]

Seen a lot of noise in this vein and “justic for Eustace”

I get that but…..

Then there’s stuff, totally factual, on how Brum expected to survive with our previous problem children

Well…. Take a step back people
It was Eustace who signed all those problems bar Agent Dozzell
Maybe exQPR bods were on a mission day dot but I sort of can’t give Eustace too much slack here; thank fcuk we didn’t hand him the keys .

No matter.
Brum drop. All good

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 23:17 - May 4 with 968 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Spaceman - I apologise for only contributing now but when I looked last night ( Brisbane time), the match thread must have been lower down and I missed it. The touch of your post ended the season for us on a high-good man. You R’s.

DonnieR

Login to get fewer ads

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 01:08 - May 5 with 819 viewsstainrods_elbow

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:11 - May 4 by hoops_legend

Why would it be? Honestly we have to stop
This motion of trying to raise a few million by selling out best player

We have Marti - build a team where chair is fundamental to it and get him a new contract

I want him to be our next qpr legend which he is still a couple of seasons off becoming at moment

Hang on for the incoming fusillade of 'when will you understands'? from the moral/fiscal FFP high ground 'experts' - o no, wait, sorry, forgot, they're just reserved for me . . .

More importantly, a really satisfying end to the season, and can't wait for next one.
[Post edited 5 May 1:10]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 01:13 - May 5 with 815 viewsstainrods_elbow

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 22:38 - May 4 by Lblock

I get that but…..

Then there’s stuff, totally factual, on how Brum expected to survive with our previous problem children

Maybe exQPR bods were on a mission day dot but I sort of can’t give Eustace too much slack here; thank fcuk we didn’t hand him the keys .

No matter.
Brum drop. All good

And the permanently stoned-looking Dozzell finds his true level, finally, as Brum sink like an, uh, stone.

Way to go, Andre!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 01:18 - May 5 with 812 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 01:13 - May 5 by stainrods_elbow

And the permanently stoned-looking Dozzell finds his true level, finally, as Brum sink like an, uh, stone.

Way to go, Andre!

Telling that both Ipswich and QPR improved with his departure.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 01:44 - May 5 with 783 viewsHoopsie

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 22:38 - May 4 by Lblock

I get that but…..

No matter.
Brum drop. All good

It must be poetic noise then

Eustace was sacked with Birmingham 6th

Laird, Robert’s and even Sanderson were problem children with us, you got to say he got a tuned out of them if not they wouldn’t be flying high at that stage.

We aren’t sure if he had a lot of say in bringing them players but looking at the Brum owners wanton fetish with big names, I won’t be surprised he got little say in the signings. Laird from Man U and Robert ex-epl players came with a “certain pedigree”

It is also a fact his Blackburn team scored 2 at Leicester to win away and they were one of the relegation candidates last game of the season suggest that there is some sort of “justice” if you like looking at this from a certain point of view

As I said in another thread, Blackburn were not in the relegation mix when he joined.

Make what you will but justice is served in a funny and crazy sort of way I suppose

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024