Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taiwo 12:58 - Mar 22 with 1200 viewscollegeranger

Is it just me but Taiwoo looked alot trimmer than previous games and looked alot more mobile with the ball last night?
Taiwo on 13:09 - Mar 22 with 1176 viewsthemodfather

to be fair he delivered a great cross for cisse.
Taiwo on 13:27 - Mar 22 with 1120 viewsgjc104

Taiwo on 13:09 - Mar 22 by themodfather

to be fair he delivered a great cross for cisse.

Also to be fair, how much room to he leave Downing to waltz past him on to his favoured left foot for Liverpool's 2nd goal?
Taiwo on 13:41 - Mar 22 with 1083 viewsNorthernr

I've found the criticism aimed at him so far astonishing - I blame the club for this because they hyped the signing up beyond belief, but I don't believe he's actually had a genuinely bad game for us yet.

Last night he was good, and the cross for the goal was an absolute peach. Like a black left footed David Bardsley.
Taiwo on 13:43 - Mar 22 with 1072 viewsessextaxiboy

One of those free kicks will go in before the season ends . That would have bust the net .
Taiwo on 13:46 - Mar 22 with 1058 viewscyprusmel

Well, I haven't been too impressed with his previous appearances, but last night he looked quality, looked like he belonged and played with confidence.
Taiwo on 13:55 - Mar 22 with 1040 viewsHollowayRanger

Rate him highley great to think we have 3 quality leftbacks who could all argue a case for all being in the team

hill leftback centreback
taiwo leftback leftwing centre midfield
traore leftback leftwing centre midfield

such a quality cross just begged to be headed in and wasnt it he who almost broke the rat in half! he didnt want to know after that and was taken off

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Taiwo on 13:59 - Mar 22 with 1027 viewswestberksr

Taiwo on 13:46 - Mar 22 by cyprusmel

Well, I haven't been too impressed with his previous appearances, but last night he looked quality, looked like he belonged and played with confidence.

bit harsh; came in lacking first team fitness into a rebuilt side. Has had to bed in and get fit at the same time whilst fighting for survival.

I like him as a left back more than Traore; who I'd love to see as a left mid in a 442 or 352, with less need to defend. all about opinions I suppose.
Taiwo on 14:08 - Mar 22 with 1009 viewsQPaRmchair

Considering he's never played in the EPL before and joined in January, plus he's not played much for Milan this season, he's had to adjust but has been getting much better.
Login to get fewer ads

Taiwo on 14:17 - Mar 22 with 989 viewsrcap

The key with Taiwo is he doesn't have a very good first touch - he knows this, and doesn't trust it at all. He's much more about physicality (though his crossing is surprisingly cultured). Armand is the polar opposite.

They both often get the ball passed back or square to them, with the winger closing them down - Traore always takes a touch and gets his head up, while Taiwo shuffles backwards then lumps it down the line.

They're both good left-backs - they've just got different skill-sets, and because the team is used to Traore in that position, they play the ball where he wants it, rather than where Taiwo does. After 10-15 minutes last night, the rest of the team had acclimatised to him being there not Armand, and he was much better after that.
Taiwo on 14:22 - Mar 22 with 974 viewsdermyqpr

Taiwo on 13:27 - Mar 22 by gjc104

Also to be fair, how much room to he leave Downing to waltz past him on to his favoured left foot for Liverpool's 2nd goal?

Anton?????????????????

His effort was laughable for that goal.
Taiwo on 14:30 - Mar 22 with 952 viewsparker64

The defending wasn't good for both goals. Poor header by Ferdinand I think for the first.
Taiwo on 14:39 - Mar 22 with 927 viewsHollowayRanger

still they defended better than liverpool did!

gerrard kuyt suarez downing adam carroll thats some firepower coming at you

glad bellamy wasnt available

amazing to see liverpool bottle it like that have felt our best chance of survival is to really go for teams not sit back and play for draws and be picked off

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Taiwo on 14:52 - Mar 22 with 889 viewskensalriser

Taiwo on 14:08 - Mar 22 by QPaRmchair

Considering he's never played in the EPL before and joined in January, plus he's not played much for Milan this season, he's had to adjust but has been getting much better.

Red card for use of 'EPL'.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Taiwo on 15:07 - Mar 22 with 865 viewsGroveR

Taiwo on 14:52 - Mar 22 by kensalriser

Red card for use of 'EPL'.

See also "soccer", "footy", "footer", "Stevie Gee" and "JT" (that one punishable by death)
Taiwo on 16:26 - Mar 22 with 778 viewsenfieldargh

Taiwo on 13:41 - Mar 22 by Northernr

I've found the criticism aimed at him so far astonishing - I blame the club for this because they hyped the signing up beyond belief, but I don't believe he's actually had a genuinely bad game for us yet.

Last night he was good, and the cross for the goal was an absolute peach. Like a black left footed David Bardsley.

david Bardsley had a black left foot????

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Taiwo on 18:46 - Mar 22 with 677 viewsWeAreQPR12

Taiwo on 16:26 - Mar 22 by enfieldargh

david Bardsley had a black left foot????

haha quality, take a bow sir
Taiwo on 21:01 - Mar 22 with 588 viewsbosh67

Taiwo is a strange case. In his own half he looks lost and confused at left back. Bombing on down the left wing in the opponent's half he's a completely different player. He can certainly pass a ball sweetly and he can strike one pretty well as well. He's not really a defender and perhaps that's where the management need to smarten up because he must terrify most right backs when running at them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Taiwo on 00:40 - Mar 23 with 487 viewsaussiehoop

Off topic but a little on at the same time... Is Nedum always that size?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024