Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future 12:35 - Mar 30 with 2164 viewsQPR_26

Looks like Clint Hill will take being offered a new contract on the chin to keep us in the Premier League!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7637041/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_me
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 12:39 - Mar 30 with 2145 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He's got a point though, he is better off if we go down

I'd give him a 1 year contract whatever, apart from Bolton he never let's us down.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 12:45 - Mar 30 with 2120 viewsJuzzie

If (a big if) we stay up and he's not given a contarct, I'm sure there'll be no shortage of takers in the Championship.
I hope though we do give him at least another year irrespective of where we are, he deserves it.

Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 12:51 - Mar 30 with 2097 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 12:45 - Mar 30 by Juzzie

If (a big if) we stay up and he's not given a contarct, I'm sure there'll be no shortage of takers in the Championship.
I hope though we do give him at least another year irrespective of where we are, he deserves it.

Seconded
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 12:54 - Mar 30 with 2089 viewsWatford_Ranger

Even if they're not in the starting XI I don't think you can ever underestimate the impact of having guys like Hill and Derry in the dressing room and as an example to the younger players. I think he'll make a very good coach some day.
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 12:54 - Mar 30 with 2088 viewsJamie

'our Clinton' will get an offer from Warnockinho, as no doubt will 'our Patrick'.
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 12:57 - Mar 30 with 2072 viewsdaveB

Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 12:54 - Mar 30 by Jamie

'our Clinton' will get an offer from Warnockinho, as no doubt will 'our Patrick'.

Ageymang?

I'd keep Hill, he's been our best defender this season
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 12:57 - Mar 30 with 2072 viewsMattnme

He has exceeded everybodies expectations probably including his own. If by some miracle we do stay up I would give him a contract and still have him in the 25 man squad as more than reliable back up.
He is one those I was hoping we'd keep but worried we'd lose because of the contract situation if we went down.
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 13:23 - Mar 30 with 1995 viewsJamie

Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 12:57 - Mar 30 by daveB

Ageymang?

Kenny.
Login to get fewer ads

Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 13:26 - Mar 30 with 1986 viewsgobbles

Ageymang?

Young's been our best defender this season, comfortably
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 14:05 - Mar 30 with 1898 viewsPey

Ageymang?

Very true !!

Anyone else saying otherwise is just taking the pi55.
Ferdinand, Gabbidon, Onuoha,Hall, Perone, Taiwo, Traore and everyone i forgot don't come even close to his performance.
Its not about names its what you deliver on the pitch.

Honest and very committed player and pro, what you see is what you get.
Exactly the kind of players we missed pre Warnock in our squad.

Gonna be very disappointed if he is not offered a contract extension no matter what division we are.
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 14:42 - Mar 30 with 1830 viewsHayesender

Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 13:26 - Mar 30 by gobbles

Young??

He's been torn inside out more times than I care to remember

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 14:54 - Mar 30 with 1811 viewsJames_W12

Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 14:42 - Mar 30 by Hayesender

Young??

He's been torn inside out more times than I care to remember

Agreed - Young has flattered to deceive this season being the man to lose his marker for several crucial goals.

I think the fact he looks busy and committed and gets forward quite well, papers over a few cracks.
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 16:23 - Mar 30 with 1733 viewssevenhoop

Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 13:26 - Mar 30 by gobbles

Young, best defender?!! are you serious?!
Clint Hill I'll Sacrifice QPR Future on 18:06 - Mar 30 with 1655 viewsDylanP

Honestly, I don't think our problems have been in defense this season -- particularly in the Mark Hughes era. Quibbling over who has been our best and worst defender is sort-of missing the point. I know that is a strange thing to say considering how many goals we have conceeded this season. But our midfield has been terrible -- completely unable to hold onto the ball. We have been giving up the ball constantly in midfield. Considering how much possession other teams have had against us, it is no wonder they are able to make some of it count. You just can't play 90 minutes with only 25% of the possession and not expect problems -- eventually any offense will find a way through even the tightest of defenses (not that we are that).

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024