Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it looks like Rob Green... 08:38 - Jun 12 with 6300 viewsDANRANGER

Not my first choice and I'm sure many feel the same but on a "free" and a good keeper. With no transfer fee it makes sense as we can spend that money elsewhere.

apparently only a medical to complete and he's ours (according to Lee Clayton who knows his West Ham stuff)
So it looks like Rob Green... on 19:33 - Jun 12 with 1493 viewsGloucs_R

So it looks like Rob Green... on 17:35 - Jun 12 by QPR_ARG

Hey, Cornish!

That looks like an Argentina flag on your avatar and also...and more importantly...an "empanada" instead of a sun!

Are you from around here?

If most of you reading this don't know what an empanada is, I feel sorry for you.

Is it like a Cornish Pasty?

Poll: Are we staying up?

So it looks like Rob Green... on 19:56 - Jun 12 with 1471 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Hey, Cornish!

That looks like an Argentina flag on your avatar and also...and more importantly...an "empanada" instead of a sun!

If most of you reading this don't know what an empanada is, I feel sorry for you.

Not if 'around here' is argentina.

It's a paaasty!

It's got to be Yarg

So it looks like Rob Green... on 20:27 - Jun 12 with 1441 viewshoopstilidie

Anybody thinking the England second choice keeper isn't good enough for QPR needs to think long and hard about that.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

So it looks like Rob Green... on 21:09 - Jun 12 with 1422 viewsHoopstar

"An empanada is a stuffed bread or pastry baked or fried in many countries in Western Europe, Latin America, and parts of Southeast Asia. The name comes from the Spanish verb empanar, meaning to wrap or coat in bread. Empanada is made by folding dough or bread[citation needed] around stuffing, which usually consists of a variety of meat, cheese, huitlacoche, vegetables or fruits, among others."

So it's a pasty then.
So it looks like Rob Green... on 21:19 - Jun 12 with 1412 viewsNorthLondonR

This makes me angry - I now feel an overriding urge to join tw@tter and abuse Mr Fernandes for our away kit, the blockage in the Paddocks Gents toilets, as well as Amit for being far too pally with Joey (Devil incarnate) Barton.

On an aside have been monitoring Foster's career and two achilles injuries in a total career of 11 years doesn't sound good news.
So it looks like Rob Green... on 22:02 - Jun 12 with 1376 viewseghamranger

Not claiming to be itk, but apparently its a done deal! he also lives in virginia water and was brought up in surrey/west london and if your offered £50k a week for 4 years, you cant blame the lucky f..ker!
So it looks like Rob Green... on 23:07 - Jun 12 with 1338 viewsTacticalR

Personally I have a bad feeling about this.

I think it's because over the years West Ham have made a habit of picking us clean of good players like Paul Goddard (my favourite player), Trevor Sinclair and Andrew Impey, while lumbering us with dross like Tim Breacker, Iain Dowie and Danny Gabbidon.

Air hostess clique

So it looks like Rob Green... on 05:02 - Jun 13 with 1281 viewsQPR_ARG

So it looks like Rob Green... on 21:09 - Jun 12 by Hoopstar

"An empanada is a stuffed bread or pastry baked or fried in many countries in Western Europe, Latin America, and parts of Southeast Asia. The name comes from the Spanish verb empanar, meaning to wrap or coat in bread. Empanada is made by folding dough or bread[citation needed] around stuffing, which usually consists of a variety of meat, cheese, huitlacoche, vegetables or fruits, among others."

So it's a pasty then.

Cornish, Hoopstar...it may be a pasty, but you haven't lived (well enough) if you never tried a proper Argie empanada!

In the scale of Argie things that make me proud of being an Argie?:

1. Faurlin
2. Empanadas
3. Messi
Login to get fewer ads

So it looks like Rob Green... on 07:49 - Jun 13 with 1246 viewsGloucs_R

Englands 2nd choice keeper, I have a feeling the England coaching team know more about football than I do. Therefore, I am happy with this.

Poll: Are we staying up?

So it looks like Rob Green... on 08:30 - Jun 13 with 1227 viewsballbag

The only true empanada is the Galician one.

ATAF*

*(c) Real Loftus
So it looks like Rob Green... on 11:23 - Jun 13 with 1180 viewsTacticalR

So it looks like Rob Green... on 05:02 - Jun 13 by QPR_ARG

Cornish, Hoopstar...it may be a pasty, but you haven't lived (well enough) if you never tried a proper Argie empanada!

1. Faurlin
2. Empanadas
3. Messi

I developed an addiction to medialunas on my short trip to Buenos Aires.

Air hostess clique

So it looks like Rob Green... on 12:00 - Jun 13 with 1139 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

So it looks like Rob Green... on 05:02 - Jun 13 by QPR_ARG

1. Faurlin
2. Empanadas
3. Messi

4. che guevara
5. maradonna (yes yes, I know hand of god etc. but he was a classy snortin footballer)

It's got to be Yarg

So it looks like Rob Green... on 16:40 - Jun 13 with 1088 viewssimmo

West Ham agree personal terms with Jussi Jaaskalieneronianewan

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

So it looks like Rob Green... on 16:51 - Jun 13 with 1067 viewsBklynRanger

I always wish they wouldn't put that bit of boiled egg in an empanada. Or am I thinking of only the Chilean version?

And some of them have too many onions for my liking. Other than that they're quality.
So it looks like Rob Green... on 17:10 - Jun 13 with 1048 viewsrunningman75

So it looks like Rob Green... on 20:27 - Jun 12 by hoopstilidie

Anybody thinking the England second choice keeper isn't good enough for QPR needs to think long and hard about that.

From Carl Ikeme to Rob Green in 2 years shows the progression we have made. You R'S !
So it looks like Rob Green... on 07:14 - Jun 14 with 854 viewstimcocking

Hey, Cornish!

He's right Cornish, does look like an Argentina flag. I suggest a change to the cross of St Piran...
So it looks like Rob Green... on 01:36 - Jun 15 with 803 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

So it looks like Rob Green... on 07:14 - Jun 14 by timcocking

He's right Cornish, does look like an Argentina flag. I suggest a change to the cross of St Piran...

a crop job will do for now (no offense qpr arg)
someone else called my pasty a ginsters monstrosity!! f*cker

It's got to be Yarg

So it looks like Rob Green... on 07:06 - Jun 15 with 767 viewstimcocking

So it looks like Rob Green... on 01:36 - Jun 15 by Cornish_oooRRRR

a crop job will do for now (no offense qpr arg)
someone else called my pasty a ginsters monstrosity!! f*cker

Ginsters? Tell me who, i'll give the bastard some abuse.

Ginsters are empanandas, they're certainly not pasties.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024