Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Reading have a few goals in them 07:32 - Oct 31 with 1424 viewsPizanti

Off the top of my head 5 against Arsenal, 3 against Fulham and us, 2 against Chelsea and Newcastle.

Looks like we might have to score 3 or 4 to see them off ...where are those goals going to come from??
Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 07:34 - Oct 31 with 1421 viewsLowerloftLad

Yet they have not won a match

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 07:34 - Oct 31 with 1420 viewsLowerloftLad

Yet they have not won a match

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 07:59 - Oct 31 with 1399 viewssmegma

I thought this was a wind up. When I last glimpsed at SSN they said there about 90 seconds remaining and it was still 4-2. So I went to kip.

Shame on those Arsenal fans seen streaming out the ground when they were losing.
Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 08:24 - Oct 31 with 1372 viewssilky

Going to be a serious Test on Sat. Seriously couldn't predict the outcome! Just hope we finally get some luck and win a game!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 09:03 - Oct 31 with 1332 viewsloftboy

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 08:24 - Oct 31 by silky

Going to be a serious Test on Sat. Seriously couldn't predict the outcome! Just hope we finally get some luck and win a game!

You do know its on Sunday don't you?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 09:07 - Oct 31 with 1327 viewsdanehoop

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 09:03 - Oct 31 by loftboy

Never knowingly understood

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 09:16 - Oct 31 with 1311 viewsPinnerPaul

Its fantastic that the doom & gloom has reached such depths with some of you that you don't even mention that they conceded SEVEN goals - surely some room for hope in that stat alone!
Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 09:17 - Oct 31 with 1307 viewshoopstilidie

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 09:03 - Oct 31 by loftboy

He's put his clocks back too far

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 10:09 - Oct 31 with 1279 viewsjamois

I'm really facked off that M'Bia will be missing on Sunday. He would have really helped the 'we'll score more than you' line of thinking.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 11:33 - Oct 31 with 1237 viewsichbinnaughty

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 10:09 - Oct 31 by jamois

I'm really facked off that M'Bia will be missing on Sunday. He would have really helped the 'we'll score more than you' line of thinking.

Mbia made his debut for us vReading in cup and was toss. I personally don't think he's got much better since.
For a player who came so highly rated, I'm wondering if he's got a twin brother or namesake or doppelgänger. Cos what I've seen so far from him is frankly disappointing.
Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 11:44 - Oct 31 with 1225 viewswhittocksRs

You could tell a lot of those Arsenal fans were fairweather by the (lack of) noise they made last week.

Reading should be shattered mentally and physically after yesterday, good time to play them.
Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 12:02 - Oct 31 with 1210 viewsMattnme

Yes reading score goals but they concede at an alarming rate. They are a very poor mans Blackpool. For me whether we beat them is down to one man his team selection and tactics.
Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 12:35 - Oct 31 with 1196 viewsPinnerPaul

Looks like Reading have a few goals in them on 12:02 - Oct 31 by Mattnme

Yes reading score goals but they concede at an alarming rate. They are a very poor mans Blackpool. For me whether we beat them is down to one man his team selection and tactics.

A football match has NEVER been decided by one man - on or off the pitch!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024