Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Keys 11:21 - Mar 19 with 2652 viewssuperhooper83

I absolutely hate that bloke. He's so so desperate to see our club fall on hard times and fall in oblivion that every time he talks about us on talkshite he had to mention things like he just did "there's serious financial problems to come at QPR TRUST ME" like he knows what's going on?! Fkin as$hole of a man. Rants over but this is a hate thread so feel free to add someone you also hate or add more abuse to this pondlife of a man!!!!!!!
Richard Keys on 11:23 - Mar 19 with 2644 viewsexiled_dictator

says the man who supports Coventry.

He just jealous out multi billionaires actually care about our club.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Richard Keys on 11:46 - Mar 19 with 2563 viewsLewes_r

dont pay any attention to the werewolf

Thats what Talkshite presenters do. the radio station is so pisspoor that presenters go out on a limb and talk utter bollocks just to get noticed (Expect Savage to join them at somepoint)

look at who they have there. Gough has an IQ of 70. Brazil is a washed up prick. and dont get me started on the woman beater.

it is a station of has beens

honestly dont waste your energy
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Richard Keys on 11:47 - Mar 19 with 2554 viewsthame_hoops

Richard Keys on 11:46 - Mar 19 by Lewes_r

Thats what Talkshite presenters do. the radio station is so pisspoor that presenters go out on a limb and talk utter bollocks just to get noticed (Expect Savage to join them at somepoint)

look at who they have there. Gough has an IQ of 70. Brazil is a washed up prick. and dont get me started on the woman beater.

He is buddies with Kia Jorabchin so im sure he has other agendas against us.

I hate the way he interrupts who he is interviewing and then fires a question at them to 'answer after the traffic news'
Richard Keys on 11:47 - Mar 19 with 2553 viewsdaveB

well if Fernandes and co ever pull out he'll be proved right, if not then he'll pretend he never said it
Richard Keys on 11:56 - Mar 19 with 2526 viewsHunterhoop

I find it so transparent that ever since Kia Joorabchim's man left the hotseat, all these media twunts are ITK that QPR are in financial crap and it'll all come out soon. They say "trust me", "I guarantee it", etc, etc, etc.

How would they have ANY access to QPR's balance sheets? They wouldn't. So someone must be feeding them "information".

Well, why would TF, Amit, Beard, etc feed them anything? It'd reflects badly on them and destablises things. It serves no purposes.

However, there is one man who could claim to be in the know, having been in and around the boardroom and has several clients currently working for QPR and one client formerly working for QPR in the manager's job.

He does gain by destablising the club. It makes his client who formerly managed less "at fault" (it was a basket case m'lud, terribly run, finances all over the place, etc, etc) and it could help drive down the price of his clients currently playing so someone comes in and tries to buy them. If this is to happen, who gets a cut of their transfer in agents fees???

IT IS SO F*CKING TRANSPARENT!.
Richard Keys on 12:35 - Mar 19 with 2424 viewsToast_R

Richard Keys on 11:46 - Mar 19 by Lewes_r

I quite enjoy listening to it.

I find Collymore alright as a host as it happens. Always takes the fans approach to an issue.

Admittedly there are some proper Dicks on there. Ronnie Irani, Darren Gough and Jason Cu*ty I can't stand, thick useless pricks.

Not been the same since Mike Parry left. And to replace him with Keys and Gray is a disgrace.

Jon Guant though was a Dick so top marks for sacking his fat ass
Richard Keys on 13:04 - Mar 19 with 2353 viewsQPRDave

He just feels the need to make as much noise and come out with nose tapping itk stuff as often as he can cause he's been thrown out of the limelight and onto a bullsh*t radio station that talks sh*te
Richard Keys on 13:07 - Mar 19 with 2343 viewsTGRRRSSS

I listen to them occiasonally and find Keys not too bad on the whole but yeah def Jarabchian involvement there which is where the anti QPR thing is coming from. Sad thing is they pretend not to realise likes of KJ are the reason football is in the mess it basically is.
I honestly think it's on the mountainside in a sense waiting for coastal eroision to do it's thing, but not realise it's so near a cliff.
If it can happen to a whole continent
Login to get fewer ads

Richard Keys on 13:15 - Mar 19 with 2308 viewsQPR1882

QPR are in melt down.

Richard Keys just announced it live on air so take it as a 100% fact.
Richard Keys on 13:24 - Mar 19 with 2272 viewsTGRRRSSS

did he say that or are you saying he said that as a joke?
Richard Keys on 13:28 - Mar 19 with 2260 viewshoof_hearted

I'd smash it.

In the face with a cricket bat.
Richard Keys on 13:30 - Mar 19 with 2242 viewsQPRDave

Richard Keys on 13:28 - Mar 19 by hoof_hearted

I'd smash it.

In the face with a cricket bat.

Just make sure you middle it!
Richard Keys on 13:47 - Mar 19 with 2214 viewsexiled_dictator

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVVX-pD6PfSq0OtdlHwW9n5UpIx8OYzSZwMXky_

Latest Talkshyte promo photo.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Richard Keys on 14:27 - Mar 19 with 2140 viewsbosh67

Weird to be honest. I know Richard and he's got a very soft spot for QPR and always says it's his second team. To be honest his words often get twisted but be assured he jumps up and down every time we score because I've been next to him when he has and you'd think QPR were his team.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Richard Keys on 14:50 - Mar 19 with 2094 viewsQPR1882

RK.. Reports in today's paper that TF has stated no mater what happens he will be here next year, well QPR fans should be worried about that because ? ( Wolves chairman,can't recall his name ) made that same promise last year to Wolves fans.

AG.. Wolves chairman is still there Richard

RK.. Oh
Richard Keys on 14:53 - Mar 19 with 2088 viewssimmo

I really dislike him, but if I had a gun with 2 bullets and I had Jason Cundy and Richard Keys in front of me. I would shoot Cundy. Twice.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Richard Keys on 15:13 - Mar 19 with 2058 viewstoboboly

Richard Keys on 14:53 - Mar 19 by simmo

I really dislike him, but if I had a gun with 2 bullets and I had Jason Cundy and Richard Keys in front of me. I would shoot Cundy. Twice.

And then pistol whip Keys I hope.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Richard Keys on 16:21 - Mar 19 with 1968 viewsgobbles

Golden rule of Talksport and any 24 news/sports network. Keep talking about anything, keep going, say anything that will create any interest, no one is going to be breaking any stories, so just talk and tell listeners to phone and email, that will kill even more time until the next ad break. Don't take it personally.
Richard Keys on 16:39 - Mar 19 with 1945 viewshoof_hearted

Richard Keys on 14:53 - Mar 19 by simmo

Very fair analysis. And the follow up about pistol whipping Keys when you have no bullets left.

Maybe shove the burning hot barrel up his hairy ring piece.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024