Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) 09:39 - Apr 29 with 8745 viewsCharlie1

I'm that flat about Rangers I don't think I'll bother on Saturday.....

So, ignore all the long rants etc etc. What would you vote for & what do you think the board will do:

a) price held - which is actually a net decrease given the number of games

b) prices up by 10% because of the additional games in the CCC and to help the board 'fiance' the squad etc. Sadly, wouldn't surprise me if they came out with a "we're in this together"

c) Prices up by +10% - see C

d) Prices down by 10% as a reward for loyalty (this is of course, a bigger reduction given the amount of games)

e) prices held for existing ST, with a 10% early bird reduction until end of June with new ST at existing prices regardless

f) prices held and no early bird

You could go on.

I think the board will go with A.

I'm not sure I'd renew - probably will but with no incentive / early bird and the volume of mid weeks, I'd leave to the last minute.

If they went for e, I'd go for the early bird and renew.

2:59 baby!

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:00 - Apr 29 with 1614 viewsLowerloftLad

To the paddocks it is then

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:00 - Apr 29 with 1614 viewsLowerloftLad

To the paddocks it is then

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:14 - Apr 29 with 1585 viewsQPR_John

How about approaching this from a different angle. A QPR season ticket is not a necessity and is bought from disposable income so for want of a better word call it a luxury. Would you give up/cut down on some other non essential/luxury to buy a season ticket.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:15 - Apr 29 with 1584 viewsgoldie7

Fernandes and the board also need to think about what ticket promotions they are going to offer throughout the season for those games where we could struggle to pull a big crowd - if they think they will do promotions like ST holder's can bring a friend for £10-20 or other such promotions that they have done in the past - this must be reflected in the discounted ST price otherwise u get a situation where there is little financial benefit of getting a ST
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:27 - Apr 29 with 1563 viewswittle

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:15 - Apr 29 by goldie7

Fernandes and the board also need to think about what ticket promotions they are going to offer throughout the season for those games where we could struggle to pull a big crowd - if they think they will do promotions like ST holder's can bring a friend for £10-20 or other such promotions that they have done in the past - this must be reflected in the discounted ST price otherwise u get a situation where there is little financial benefit of getting a ST

in the past season ticket holders have been shafted when it comes to ticket promotions,they will knock out empty seats on the cheap knowing you have paid full wack up front for your season ticket.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:37 - Apr 29 with 1548 viewsYorkRanger

I have a feeling the club will get this right which I think will mean:

1. A reduction on last season prices.
2. A further early bird reduction for renewals before x date.
3. A guarantee on the ST price for the following season (irrespective of Division)
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:39 - Apr 29 with 1542 viewsQPR_John

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:37 - Apr 29 by YorkRanger

I have a feeling the club will get this right which I think will mean:

1. A reduction on last season prices.
2. A further early bird reduction for renewals before x date.
3. A guarantee on the ST price for the following season (irrespective of Division)

"3. A guarantee on the ST price for the following season (irrespective of Division)"

- now that is good thinking
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 13:04 - Apr 29 with 1508 viewsCliff

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:39 - Apr 29 by QPR_John

"3. A guarantee on the ST price for the following season (irrespective of Division)"

B0ll0cks to that, I want a further reduction for watching league 1
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 13:58 - Apr 29 with 1470 viewsQPR_John

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 13:04 - Apr 29 by Cliff

B0ll0cks to that, I want a further reduction for watching league 1

Those bl**dy rose tinted specs getting in the way again
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 14:08 - Apr 29 with 1446 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:06 - Apr 29 by Northernr

Prices should go back to what they were pre-promotion as a minimum - they were still the division' most expensive even then. There should be a discount for renewing early and further incentives for the following season for renewing this time i.e. renew this season and if we're promoted you get a further discount off your Premier League season ticket.

It's a big moment for Fernandes. The good will for him will evaporate in an instant if he gets this wrong.

I like the idea of a promised discount for 2014/15.

As others have said, there should be a tangible benefit for those renewing next season, on top of a decent reduction across the board.

Don't forget if we need as many through the door as possible, then walk up rices need to come down as well.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 15:24 - Apr 29 with 1401 viewswestberksr

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:56 - Apr 29 by Charlie1

Very valid point and often forgotten about.

Amit resigned over this.

On my post, I don't think they would do the right thing and bring those prices drastically down hence not that option.

But they should and it's partly why, even with 10% off early bird, I'm waivering.

Charlie

shall we move seats 3 or 4 times this season

might get a better choice if TF fukks this one up.

I'll be renewing as the old man is 76 and in poor health. I'd like him to see us win a couple of more games in person at least!!
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 15:45 - Apr 29 with 1383 viewsCharlie1

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 15:24 - Apr 29 by westberksr

Charlie

shall we move seats 3 or 4 times this season

might get a better choice if TF fukks this one up.

I'll be renewing as the old man is 76 and in poor health. I'd like him to see us win a couple of more games in person at least!!

I'll be renewing because I'm a mug! So, let's find a new home / seat that brings us a change of fortune!

although 99% certain I won't be there on Sato now but will be against N'castle.

2:59 baby!

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 15:50 - Apr 29 with 1374 viewsDesertBoot

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 12:39 - Apr 29 by QPR_John

I think Watford did that. It's a good idea

Wish I could be like David Watts

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 17:59 - Apr 29 with 1329 viewsted_hendrix

They really should be reduced, in addition the lower loft should be reverted to blokes and not a family stand.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 19:16 - Apr 29 with 1306 viewswombat

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 17:59 - Apr 29 by ted_hendrix

They really should be reduced, in addition the lower loft should be reverted to blokes and not a family stand.

Ted no women atall ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 19:19 - Apr 29 with 1243 viewswestberksr

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 15:45 - Apr 29 by Charlie1

I'll be renewing because I'm a mug! So, let's find a new home / seat that brings us a change of fortune!

although 99% certain I won't be there on Sato now but will be against N'castle.

well i'm there Saturday but not for the Geordies.

see you in August
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 19:50 - Apr 29 with 1225 viewsstowmarketrange

A reduction of £100 across the board would amount to less than £1 million.A drop in the ocean compared to how much we have spunked in wages on players who have got us in this position in the first place.
The goodwill factor from that gesture would mean that however we start next season,most of the fans will give more time for them to sort out this mess.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 20:43 - Apr 29 with 1208 viewsTearsOfaClown

Let's get rid of Season Tickets altogether.

Charge £25 for any adult seat, £15 for over 65 and under 18, first come first served.

This will increase fan base beyond the current ST holder level, which we need to do, if we are to create GROWING support.

It will mean fans who can't afford a ST have an equal chance of seeing a match and a half decent seat.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 20:43 - Apr 29 with 1208 viewsTearsOfaClown

Charge £25 for any adult seat, £15 for over 65 and under 18, first come first served.

This will increase fan base beyond the current ST holder level, which we need to do, if we are to create GROWING support.

It will mean fans who can't afford a ST have an equal chance of seeing a match and a half decent seat.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 20:46 - Apr 29 with 1198 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 20:43 - Apr 29 by TearsOfaClown

How about groups that have sat together for years?Some people only go because of the fact that they sit with the same mates every other week.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 20:49 - Apr 29 with 1197 viewsTearsOfaClown

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 20:46 - Apr 29 by stowmarketrange

How about groups that have sat together for years?Some people only go because of the fact that they sit with the same mates every other week.

well just get together and one person book 5 seats.

The point is I am in the group who can't afford a ST - so I only get to see the low interest matches.

It wasn't too bad in the Championship but this season the only match me and Shotknees got to was MK Dons.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 20:58 - Apr 29 with 1186 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 20:49 - Apr 29 by TearsOfaClown

well just get together and one person book 5 seats.

The point is I am in the group who can't afford a ST - so I only get to see the low interest matches.

It wasn't too bad in the Championship but this season the only match me and Shotknees got to was MK Dons.

Luckily most of them will be low interest games next season so you can fill your boots.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 21:00 - Apr 29 with 1179 viewsTearsOfaClown

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 20:58 - Apr 29 by stowmarketrange

Luckily most of them will be low interest games next season so you can fill your boots.

I likes it - fill yer boots.

Maybe we can also go on a Cup run for a change.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 21:04 - Apr 29 with 1173 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 21:00 - Apr 29 by TearsOfaClown

I likes it - fill yer boots.

Maybe we can also go on a Cup run for a change.

Now you're being ridiculous.As we start in the 1st round of the league cup,it will be Northampton at home again,or Port facking Vale.
That might be our reduction in prices gone.They might include cup-tie vouchers.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 21:09 - Apr 29 with 1157 viewsShotKneesHoop

From a cost and enjoyment point of view, I reckon I can afford Doncaster away next year and nothing else.

Every home game will be a mugging.

I just don't identify with what this club stands for anymore.

I can buy 20 pints of "Worth The Wait" instead of 90 minutes of knee capping seats and CBA football at Loftus Road. Better deal around except for Donnie.

PLus QUIM on a triple word on Scrabble.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024