Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt 07:44 - May 15 with 7328 viewssix_foot_two

A bloke on facebook called Neil O'Driscoll has posted that he went to the players sponsors night last night. Stated the whole squad was there and he managed to get talking to Taarabt when he asked him if was leaving became angry but said Harry does not rate him knows this from his Spurs days, he says he loves the club and will not forget what it has done for him but he is leaving.

He stated that he wants to be closer to his family and he told this guy maybe he would go to Monaco.

He also posted that Hill was embarrassed about winning player of the year in such a poor season. Out of contract in the summer and no talks yet but would love to stay.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:49 - May 15 with 4881 viewsstuabd

Cheers.

Was that Hill you referred to at the end in terms of the contract as I thought he already had an extension. If it was Tarbs, then it seems a bit unclear, as first he wants to be nearer home and then he wants to stay. Anyway, if true it sounds like he's off.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:54 - May 15 with 4861 viewssix_foot_two

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:49 - May 15 by stuabd

Cheers.

Was that Hill you referred to at the end in terms of the contract as I thought he already had an extension. If it was Tarbs, then it seems a bit unclear, as first he wants to be nearer home and then he wants to stay. Anyway, if true it sounds like he's off.

The way I read it was that Tarbs is going as he wants to be closer to his family and Hill was at the end of his contract (no mention of an extension) and no talks with the club in respect of a new one.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:56 - May 15 with 4850 viewsderbyhoop

I fully expect Taarabt to be off in the Summer, along with Cesar, Remy, Barton and Granero.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:58 - May 15 with 4843 viewshoops_legend

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:54 - May 15 by six_foot_two

The way I read it was that Tarbs is going as he wants to be closer to his family and Hill was at the end of his contract (no mention of an extension) and no talks with the club in respect of a new one.

This was posted on facebook you say? Wow must be true, always very reliable accounts are made there!

In seriousness, it sounds like someone has posted on what is fairly obvious statements. Taarabt doesn't feel appreciated and although he loves qpr will be leaving. I could have guessed that without giving fake quotes.. He wouldn't just open up to some randomer about his future.. Its not like twitter
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:58 - May 15 with 4842 viewsQPR_John

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:56 - May 15 by derbyhoop

I fully expect Taarabt to be off in the Summer, along with Cesar, Remy, Barton and Granero.

Why would Taarabt talk to a perfect stranger about his plans for the future?
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 08:33 - May 15 with 4752 viewssix_foot_two

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:58 - May 15 by hoops_legend

This was posted on facebook you say? Wow must be true, always very reliable accounts are made there!

In seriousness, it sounds like someone has posted on what is fairly obvious statements. Taarabt doesn't feel appreciated and although he loves qpr will be leaving. I could have guessed that without giving fake quotes.. He wouldn't just open up to some randomer about his future.. Its not like twitter

I got this automaticly on face book when I logged into the official site so it would appear to be connected to the club. The guys seemed pretty genuine but take it as you will.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 08:33 - May 15 with 4748 viewsToast_R

If any of that is actually true....

Taarabt is under contract at QPR as he signed a new one last summer so really it's not his decision.

Secondlly, when can a player under contract get to pick and chose which club he will play for next season?

Monaco? Well he'd better hope Monaco want to BUY him and secondly decide they want to pay a decent wedge for him.

He can bitch and moan all he likes but if he actually grew up a bit and acted like the professional he's being paid to be then perhaps his form wont go from the sublime to awful in a blink of an eye.

The club needs him to stay, all this "Be nearer my family" nonsense is just an overused pathetic excuse. Your getting paid more money in a month then most will earn in a decade. Your family can move here and you will have more time to see them day to day then the average person who has a job will see their own family. Plus none of them will need to work!

When you go to work for 3 hours a day there is no risk that you will never return home or return home with limbs missing.

And lastly it's for a very small part of your life and the sacrifice he is finding so hard to bare, is one us fans would do for nothing. And at the ends of it, he will be made for life.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 08:50 - May 15 with 4683 viewsNorthernr

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:58 - May 15 by QPR_John

Perhaps because he foolishly thought the person would keep it between them and not splash it all over the internet.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 08:58 - May 15 with 4629 viewsTheBlob

Probably not good enough for Monaco who have Dmitry Rybolovlev's billions to spend.They've already tabled a £50m bid for Scum target Radamel Falcao Garcia.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:00 - May 15 with 4627 viewsCanadaRanger

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 08:50 - May 15 by Northernr

Perhaps because he foolishly thought the person would keep it between them and not splash it all over the internet.

Well it couldn't be the beer talking...
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:15 - May 15 with 4565 viewsloftboy

He also said mackie was pissed off about not playing as is looking to leave, Andy Johnson has been fit for 5 weeks and reckons before his injury had never felt better, and would of scored goals had he stayed fit.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:31 - May 15 with 4519 viewsJonDoeman

Going to keep the sports writers busy this summer , expect this will probably be in the paper later. Breaking news Harry doesn't rate Taarabt!

It Is What It Is !!

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:35 - May 15 with 4510 viewsessextaxiboy

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 08:50 - May 15 by Northernr

Nothing is more important to some than being "in the know "
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:36 - May 15 with 4502 viewsdaveB

i think it's pretty obvious Redknapp doesn't rate him from a few of the snide comments he's made about him in recent months and he's hardly picked him since our great hope Bobby Zamora returned.

A real shame, going to be stuck watching 4-4-2 and hit the big man next year, so disapointing
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:43 - May 15 with 4472 viewsRangersw12

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:36 - May 15 by daveB

i think it's pretty obvious Redknapp doesn't rate him from a few of the snide comments he's made about him in recent months and he's hardly picked him since our great hope Bobby Zamora returned.

A real shame, going to be stuck watching 4-4-2 and hit the big man next year, so disapointing

And the people slagging off Taarabt will find out next season that they don't know what they have got until it has gone

The fact Redknapp sees Zamora as our no 1 striker should wake people up to the fact the man is clueless
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:45 - May 15 with 4464 viewsfakekerby

I hope Tony makes a stand here, we can't afford to lose Adel, he will singlehandedly get us promoted with the right mix of players around him - sell him and we'll be more likely to do a Wolves. Harry isn't the right man for this job, get rid and see if Poyet fancies it.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 10:17 - May 15 with 4359 viewstraininvain

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:45 - May 15 by fakekerby

I hope Tony makes a stand here, we can't afford to lose Adel, he will singlehandedly get us promoted with the right mix of players around him - sell him and we'll be more likely to do a Wolves. Harry isn't the right man for this job, get rid and see if Poyet fancies it.

Redknapp's treatment of Taarabt has been disgraceful. Same applies to Faurlin and Mackie.

This summer we are going to lose some of the only players at the club who actually care and all thanks to Redknapp.

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 10:46 - May 15 with 4280 viewsJigsore

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 07:58 - May 15 by QPR_John

Almost posted 'beer' before I remembered he was a muslim. Did you hear that story about Ribery? Who knew he was Islamic

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 10:57 - May 15 with 4231 viewsTHEBUSH

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:31 - May 15 by JonDoeman

Going to keep the sports writers busy this summer , expect this will probably be in the paper later. Breaking news Harry doesn't rate Taarabt!

It seems as if HR don't like anyone, goodness me, what players does he like ?

They are so many rumours, counter rumours, I'm beginning to hate HR now and I was so positive at the start of his tenure !!
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:04 - May 15 with 4204 viewsdaveB

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 10:57 - May 15 by THEBUSH

It seems as if HR don't like anyone, goodness me, what players does he like ?

They are so many rumours, counter rumours, I'm beginning to hate HR now and I was so positive at the start of his tenure !!

ones we don't currently own
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:05 - May 15 with 4192 viewsswisscottage

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 10:17 - May 15 by traininvain

Redknapp's treatment of Taarabt has been disgraceful. Same applies to Faurlin and Mackie.

This summer we are going to lose some of the only players at the club who actually care and all thanks to Redknapp.

Personally I don't want Rednapp here. I don't trust him, and I don't rate him.

11 points from his last 16 games is not good enough with the players we have. I don't go for all this 'players aren't good enough' bllx.

His constant changing of tactics and styles, his persistence with Hoilett instead of Taaraabt. Sending Faurlin and Campbell out on loan. Not giving Diakite a chance. Not giving Harriman a chance whilst continuing to play Boswinga, in fact not giving any of the youth players a chance in our last three matches once the die was cast.

The players have a lot to answer for, but the complete lack of anything resembling a team on the pitch is also something to do with the players not training with the same style and formation week in week out.

A lot of the things players do they are trained to do through repetition. The repetition trains the body and the brain to do things automatically. If the manager changes the players and the system every two games then the training the players are doing in terms of positioning and movement on and off the ball is changing every two weeks and nothing sinks in.

Please get rid of Rednapp and bring in someone who will actually coach the damn players.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:15 - May 15 with 4160 viewsTHEBUSH

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:04 - May 15 by daveB

ones we don't currently own

I think your right, it's about time he started being positive about our club, I'm getting fed up with his negativity.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:19 - May 15 with 4143 viewsTacticalR

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:15 - May 15 by loftboy

He also said mackie was pissed off about not playing as is looking to leave, Andy Johnson has been fit for 5 weeks and reckons before his injury had never felt better, and would of scored goals had he stayed fit.

Now that I find hard to believe because:
1) Andy Johnson is never fit
2) He doesn't scores goals when he is fit

Andy Johnson has scored 13 goals since 2008, and 3 of those were in one game against QPR in 2011.

Air hostess clique

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:20 - May 15 with 4138 viewsAntti_Heinola

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 08:33 - May 15 by Toast_R

If any of that is actually true....

Taarabt is under contract at QPR as he signed a new one last summer so really it's not his decision.

Secondlly, when can a player under contract get to pick and chose which club he will play for next season?

Monaco? Well he'd better hope Monaco want to BUY him and secondly decide they want to pay a decent wedge for him.

He can bitch and moan all he likes but if he actually grew up a bit and acted like the professional he's being paid to be then perhaps his form wont go from the sublime to awful in a blink of an eye.

The club needs him to stay, all this "Be nearer my family" nonsense is just an overused pathetic excuse. Your getting paid more money in a month then most will earn in a decade. Your family can move here and you will have more time to see them day to day then the average person who has a job will see their own family. Plus none of them will need to work!

When you go to work for 3 hours a day there is no risk that you will never return home or return home with limbs missing.

And lastly it's for a very small part of your life and the sacrifice he is finding so hard to bare, is one us fans would do for nothing. And at the ends of it, he will be made for life.

Nothing like taking a couple of lines of gossip and extrapolating that into a full-on attack at someone's life and personality. Well done!

Bare bones.

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:21 - May 15 with 4134 viewsRangerJim

I love Adel for everything he did in our promotion season - but lets face it - he's been poopoo in an underperforming team over the last two prem seasons.

Which is also why Arry shipped him out to us in the first place. Cos he's not cut out for it.

Think we need to move on. I am looking forward to all the comings and goings prior to next season. As always, its going to be upheaval-central at W12.

Fat Tony will see us right. Im sure of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024