Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could this be signing number two ? 15:20 - Aug 1 with 7671 viewssix_foot_two

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8850093/premier-league-andros-town

He's talking harry up
Could this be signing number two ? on 15:22 - Aug 1 with 6373 viewsrosseeles

I think hes looking for a move, prob to a prem club, but saying good things about Harry and us incase nothing comes about as he knows wed want him here

I think he'll join us, but not this week
Could this be signing number two ? on 15:22 - Aug 1 with 6368 viewsfakekerby

Would be good, Andros crossing for Austin to head home
Could this be signing number two ? on 15:22 - Aug 1 with 6362 viewsJonDoeman

Yeah, sounds like it.

It Is What It Is !!

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:24 - Aug 1 with 6346 viewstoboboly

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:22 - Aug 1 by fakekerby

Unless he is used on the right.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:25 - Aug 1 with 6322 viewsToast_R

Could tear the Championship a new one.

All this cutting inside one trick pony paraphernalia I think is a little bit OTT in my opinion.

Needs to get to LR ASAP
Could this be signing number two ? on 15:26 - Aug 1 with 6310 viewsBklynRanger

I don't think we'd get Townsend until near the end of the window, at the point when he sees he's not getting in the team.
Could this be signing number two ? on 15:30 - Aug 1 with 6258 viewssix_foot_two

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:22 - Aug 1 by rosseeles

I think hes looking for a move, prob to a prem club, but saying good things about Harry and us incase nothing comes about as he knows wed want him here

I think he'll join us, but not this week

I would be hoping that his gambling indiscretion may put the premier league clubs off .
Could this be signing number two ? on 15:32 - Aug 1 with 6225 viewsJuzzie

Just goes to show the problems of the PL in particular where decent homegrown talent rarely gets into the first team.

What the FA/PL say they'd like to happen with the kids and what really happens are two different things.
Login to get fewer ads

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:32 - Aug 1 with 6225 viewsAntti_Heinola

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:22 - Aug 1 by fakekerby

Yerrrsssss - if only he could cross!

Bare bones.

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:35 - Aug 1 with 6192 viewsfakekerby

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:32 - Aug 1 by Antti_Heinola

Yerrrsssss - if only he could cross!

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:38 - Aug 1 with 6150 viewswittle

i reckon we probably will end up getting him but i can see him doing a hooper for the time being and wait to see if there is any premier league interest .
Could this be signing number two ? on 15:39 - Aug 1 with 6142 viewswombat

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:35 - Aug 1 by fakekerby

Townsend on one wing and adel or traore on the other and yes i reckon traore is / could be a decent crosser of the ball if played as an out and out winger

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Could this be signing number two ? on 16:17 - Aug 1 with 5970 viewsRblockPrior

although I think he will eventually end up with us it wont b until last few days of the window, also can see Faurlin and Taarabt leaving in next few days

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Could this be signing number two ? on 16:45 - Aug 1 with 5836 viewssimmo

What about Danny Rose? Hasnt gone back to S'land and had a really good season up there. Harry loves him, young, English and I think 3rd choice LB at the moment. Can cover midfield too... Would be happy with him if Traore is sold and the fee was reasonable.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Could this be signing number two ? on 16:51 - Aug 1 with 5782 viewsrobith

Could this be signing number two ? on 15:25 - Aug 1 by Toast_R

All this cutting inside one trick pony paraphernalia I think is a little bit OTT in my opinion.

Needs to get to LR ASAP

Agree, was clearly team instructions as Hoilett was doing likewise on the other wing
Could this be signing number two ? on 17:06 - Aug 1 with 5692 viewsenfieldargh

Could this be signing number two ? on 16:45 - Aug 1 by simmo

What about Danny Rose? Hasnt gone back to S'land and had a really good season up there. Harry loves him, young, English and I think 3rd choice LB at the moment. Can cover midfield too... Would be happy with him if Traore is sold and the fee was reasonable.

and it would mean we would be signing the type of players we should have signed 3 or 4 years ago. Young hungry talent instead of the dross we ended up with.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Could this be signing number two ? on 17:10 - Aug 1 with 5656 viewsstansleftfoot

Kieran Trippier........full back of the old school, get's up top and created 11 goals last year.....strange skill not seen at Loftus Road for many moons.....crossing!

It could catch on.....the Lad is everything we don't want, 22 years old, talented, hard-working, focussed, plays a team game....more like a winger who defends well, good in the air and on the deck.
Could this be signing number two ? on 17:24 - Aug 1 with 5563 viewsqprewan

Could this be signing number two ? on 16:17 - Aug 1 by RblockPrior

although I think he will eventually end up with us it wont b until last few days of the window, also can see Faurlin and Taarabt leaving in next few days

Really hope that we do get him especially now we got Austin as with Tarbs and Traore probably going we are not going to have much width in the team. Hopefully Hoilet will improve but swp is always going to be useless.
Don't get whRedknapp won't give Faurlin a chance though.
Could this be signing number two ? on 17:27 - Aug 1 with 5540 viewsDesertBoot

If he wants to start every week he will join us

Wish I could be like David Watts

Could this be signing number two ? on 17:28 - Aug 1 with 5530 viewsQPR_Jim

Could this be signing number two ? on 17:10 - Aug 1 by stansleftfoot

Kieran Trippier........full back of the old school, get's up top and created 11 goals last year.....strange skill not seen at Loftus Road for many moons.....crossing!

It could catch on.....the Lad is everything we don't want, 22 years old, talented, hard-working, focussed, plays a team game....more like a winger who defends well, good in the air and on the deck.

Right backs not really a priority since we got Simpson. He's 26 and been promoted from this division before, so at £0 probably better value for money than Trippier even if not as effective.

Danny Rose would be a good addition as we need a left back however I can see him getting better offers. Same with Townsend. After being on loan in the Premiership last season signing with us in the championship would be a step backwards by any standards.
Could this be signing number two ? on 17:32 - Aug 1 with 5502 viewsHayesender

Rumours of Park, Faurlin and Tarrabt close to leaving, and Townsend in talks with us and Wigan.

Will be gutted to see Faurlin go if true

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Could this be signing number two ? on 17:34 - Aug 1 with 5487 viewsNorthernr

Could this be signing number two ? on 17:10 - Aug 1 by stansleftfoot

I really, really like him but I guess with Simpson already signed it's not what we're looking for.
Could this be signing number two ? on 19:07 - Aug 1 with 5150 views100percent

twnsend would be a result...... in fact anyone who can deliver a ball into the box...
first post on new format,... nothing else to say, just checking it works.....
Could this be signing number two ? on 19:24 - Aug 1 with 5083 viewsTheBlob

Needs to get to LR ASAP

That's because there was never anybody showing up front.Him and Tarbs felt they had to have a dig instead.Nothing wrong with crossing with the "wrong" foot if there's someone in the area waiting - which there hardly ever was - just more of a glancing header that's all.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Could this be signing number two ? on 19:48 - Aug 1 with 5018 viewsJamie

Needs to get to LR ASAP

Not OTT IMO, he is so painfully one footed that stuck out on the right he had no option but to come inside everytime he got the ball which made him easy to defend against.

Riise found him out within minutes of switching to the right at CC and he did little after that game.

If the price is right and he's played on the left wing he could be a very decent player in the Championship though.

Wouldn't be surprised if he managed to get a PL loan but ended up here in January.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024