Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate 19:54 - Sep 3 with 15410 viewstooting_hoop

Gotten

I'm sure that got is the past tense of got so why lengthen it? Just put it in the right part of the sentence.

Thank you, just wanted to share that.

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:12 - Sep 3 with 3188 viewstooting_hoop

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:06 - Sep 3 by ShotKneesHoop

I hate the word "Chelsea" when it should be pronounced "Chelscum"

And "triffick" ; meaning "used to play a few times for spuds, and I can make a few bob here"

And "put in a good shift" which is SWP speak for "fooking useless" At least the transfer deadline loans / buys yesterday mean that R's Wipe won't be bothering row z much more this season.

Thank you for bringing some reality to this thread.

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:14 - Sep 3 with 3178 viewsMrSheen

Lots of business jargon, but among those that particularly annoy me are "findings" and "learnings" - you don't say "doings" or "fightings", "takeaways" (other than Indian or Chinese takeaways) and "key", especially as I catch myself saying the latter myself. And anyone who describes anything as a "smorgasbord" is in trouble, unless they can prove they have ever seen a real one.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2013 23:22]
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:15 - Sep 3 with 3163 viewsted_hendrix

The word 'Hi' is irritating.

Fracking is a good word though, fracking for gas opens up a whole new world.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:19 - Sep 3 with 3165 viewszicoshoops

Something.........Somethink
Anything............Anythink

This has been going on since the 1960's, and it's unacceptable.

I blame that tw*t singer in 'Herman's Hermits.'
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:22 - Sep 3 with 3149 viewsichbinnaughty

Tourette's?
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:31 - Sep 3 with 3141 viewsmrmonkey

Jel & Reem from the TOWIE scum
Dench & Tekkers from moronic footballers
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:34 - Sep 3 with 3139 viewsClive_Anderson

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 22:25 - Sep 3 by derbyhoop

I hate "could of" when what was meant was "could have". And all the variants on the misuse of the word "of", including off.

I think often people are saying "could've" and not "could of".

One that annoys me is addicting instead of addictive.
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:47 - Sep 3 with 3134 viewssmegma

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:00 - Sep 3 by ted_hendrix

Minge.

The Korean variety ??
Login to get fewer ads

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:51 - Sep 3 with 3130 viewssmegma

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:19 - Sep 3 by zicoshoops

Something.........Somethink
Anything............Anythink

This has been going on since the 1960's, and it's unacceptable.

I blame that tw*t singer in 'Herman's Hermits.'

I heard one of my pet hates in the pub on Saturday when some navvy asked for some 'sanggggwidges'. If you cant tork pwopa shut yer norf n sowf.
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:58 - Sep 3 with 3121 views100percent

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 23:00 - Sep 3 by ted_hendrix

Minge.

Ted..... I love minge.
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 00:02 - Sep 4 with 3115 viewsBluce_Ree

Youse. I work with scousers. I hate it.

Also, fcking 'amazeballs' and 'simples.'

Holy shit I hate them.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 01:25 - Sep 4 with 3092 viewsBlackCrowe

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 00:02 - Sep 4 by Bluce_Ree

Youse. I work with scousers. I hate it.

Also, fcking 'amazeballs' and 'simples.'

Holy shit I hate them.

I hate Simples. Never heard Amazeballs before that is detestable too.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 01:31 - Sep 4 with 3091 viewsCanadaRanger

Terry
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 01:42 - Sep 4 with 3089 viewsBushman

The addendum "At all???" as in "Can I get you any more drinks ? At all??"
"is there anything else I can help you with today ? at all?"

WTF does it mean ???

Dunno why it drives me nuts!

Also "pop" at dr dentist etc

"Pop" up here "pop" your head bck fck off

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 03:58 - Sep 4 with 3072 viewsFredManRave

I know what my means and I know what bad means but I've got no idea what it means when you put them together.

My bad.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 06:13 - Sep 4 with 2904 viewsPommyhoop

Another Americanism that has taken root is Saying 'Hey' instead of Hello or Hi .Still throws me when one of the Kids comes in from school and says a cheery 'Hey Dad'

I'm like' yeah what ?'

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 06:42 - Sep 4 with 2898 viewsHarrowRoadR

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 20:35 - Sep 3 by HarrowRoadR

I hate it when people say "arks" in stead of ask, drives me mad.

[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 6:44]
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 06:46 - Sep 4 with 2891 viewsHarrowRoadR

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 20:43 - Sep 3 by HantsR

...but it sounds good in the Caribbean as spoken by locals!

That's a matter of opinion. Arks are what Noah and his crew took off in.
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 07:22 - Sep 4 with 2878 viewsjo_qpr63

F'ing. ?!
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 07:26 - Sep 4 with 2874 viewsDaBurgh

one word i remember from my youth growing up in the Burgh was 'yinz' used as a plural form of you. i.e. are yinz guys going to come out with us tonight? hehe haven't heard that for ages.
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 07:39 - Sep 4 with 2865 viewseghamranger

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 07:26 - Sep 4 by DaBurgh

one word i remember from my youth growing up in the Burgh was 'yinz' used as a plural form of you. i.e. are yinz guys going to come out with us tonight? hehe haven't heard that for ages.

That's a bit like 'youslot'. As in "Hey youslot" We are all going to the pub
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 08:36 - Sep 4 with 2832 viewsTheBlob

People who say "yeah?" at the end of a sentence.
Or..."he's been a bit of a damp squid"
Or "chomping at the bit"
Or "Miranda Hart is a genius"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 08:44 - Sep 4 with 2822 viewsjohnhoop

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 06:13 - Sep 4 by Pommyhoop

Another Americanism that has taken root is Saying 'Hey' instead of Hello or Hi .Still throws me when one of the Kids comes in from school and says a cheery 'Hey Dad'

I'm like' yeah what ?'

Talking of Americanisms this is slightly off topic because it's not about words but the two Americanisms that p-ss me off most are Halloween and the School Prom.
The first legitimizes demanding money with menaces ,particularly when it's from the elderly, and the second encourages families who haven't got two halfpennies to rub together to spend ludicrous amounts of money on limousines and dresses that will never be worn again.
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 08:51 - Sep 4 with 2808 viewsTheBlob

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 08:44 - Sep 4 by johnhoop

Talking of Americanisms this is slightly off topic because it's not about words but the two Americanisms that p-ss me off most are Halloween and the School Prom.
The first legitimizes demanding money with menaces ,particularly when it's from the elderly, and the second encourages families who haven't got two halfpennies to rub together to spend ludicrous amounts of money on limousines and dresses that will never be worn again.

I think you'll find that's a wedding.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 09:20 - Sep 4 with 2784 viewsKonk

I’m generally pretty relaxed about this sort of thing, but over the past couple of years, I’ve started to violently object to people “reaching out” to people. We’re in a fu cking office, you want me to phone/email/walk round and speak to someone on your behalf, you fu cking idiot, you’re not some Mafia Don brokering a peace deal or calling in a favour from a Congressman/Police Chief. “Can you reach out to Graham and find out if he’s finished his report yet” - stop it now, you utter c unts.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024