Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. 02:24 - May 26 with 5474 viewssaxbend

here's the complete video covering the whole Wembley Walk and the game itself. Let me know if you spot yourself! Enjoy. :)
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 02:57 - May 26 with 4400 viewsPommyhoop

Thanks for posting that sax.Gave me a little taste what is was like to be there.
Superb.
Cheers mate.

p.s .You made me cry again..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 07:39 - May 26 with 4290 viewsFearless

Thanks for posting - great journal of the day
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 07:45 - May 26 with 4276 viewsPunteR

Cheers saxbend.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 08:15 - May 26 with 4225 viewsflynnbo

Thanks, Saxbend. Saw you briefly after the game. COYR. What a day!
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 09:52 - May 26 with 4104 viewsenfieldargh

great video sax.

It was an honour to walk and be at Wembley with you and all the other rangers fan in a day I shall never forget

COYR's

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. (n/t) on 10:03 - May 26 with 4079 viewsKingy27

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 10:03 - May 26 with 4071 viewsKingy27

Ian, did you see yourself? About 9 mins 33 seconds.
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 10:27 - May 26 with 4018 viewsmorgantwin

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 10:03 - May 26 by Kingy27

Ian, did you see yourself? About 9 mins 33 seconds.

sensational video it can be replayed over and over again and it can recall the great wembley game

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

Login to get fewer ads

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 10:29 - May 26 with 4016 viewsRs_Holy

Brilliant video.... See you next season in the Prem
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 10:59 - May 26 with 3969 viewssotonsuperhoop

Great film, some of it should be used on the end of season dvd, especially the footage of the walk to Wembley
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 11:06 - May 26 with 3932 viewssaxbend

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 10:59 - May 26 by sotonsuperhoop

Great film, some of it should be used on the end of season dvd, especially the footage of the walk to Wembley

I would have no objection to that and I will keep all the raw video footage for a while in case anyone from the club should ask for it (so that they might be able to use it without the music that I added).
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 12:03 - May 26 with 3858 viewsmorgantwin

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 11:06 - May 26 by saxbend

I would have no objection to that and I will keep all the raw video footage for a while in case anyone from the club should ask for it (so that they might be able to use it without the music that I added).

yes if it could be used then the money can go to the bowel cancer charity,my only request would be that we could have captured more of the in stadium atmoshere ive never cried so much in my life,as i did inside the wembley ground the qpr fans ,and yes even sa road stand sung magnificently
i would love to see,the size of the video become maybe one hour long with extended in the stadia footage
i think you have enough footage of the walk its self,but would like to see the wave of blue flags all blowing in the wind

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 12:07 - May 26 with 3843 viewssaxbend

I've got quite a lot more which didn't make the cut. I'll keep it all for a bit in case anyone wants to use it. Might even do a separate edit of all the crowd shots if there's enough demand for it.
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 12:17 - May 26 with 3835 viewsJAPRANGERS

Fantastic video Saxbend. Congratulations! Do you do this professionally?? It's that good.
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 13:07 - May 26 with 3771 viewsandygg

Good stuff Ben...even though there were too many gratuitous feet shots.
Top man.
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 13:10 - May 26 with 3761 viewssaxbend

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 12:17 - May 26 by JAPRANGERS

Fantastic video Saxbend. Congratulations! Do you do this professionally?? It's that good.

Thanks, Japrangers. I'm no pro with video and just use a tablet and phone to record. But I've had a year's practice at it now, and a background in the audio industry certainly helped! :)
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 13:24 - May 26 with 3731 viewsCHUBBS

Just watched it with my 5 year old and we loved it.
The only thing it missed was the goal celebration but how do you predict that

What a day,great atmosphere and a ridiculous finnish,still can't believe it
Well done sax
[Post edited 26 May 2014 14:05]
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 13:43 - May 26 with 3701 viewsconnell10

great video mate and yes keep the nails if it means we dont go straight back down!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 14:08 - May 26 with 3647 viewscarrotcrunch_R

ha ha great video catches the day perfectly
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 14:26 - May 26 with 3624 viewsquickpassrotter

Excellent video mate. Well done. Captures it all perfectly. Such emotion.
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 20:52 - May 26 with 3503 viewsHamtuneR

I accidentally clicked on the 'report abuse' icon at the bottom ( the exclamation mark,) tried to amend it but no luck. Please ignore any report you get from youtube in this regard. Super video, watched it right through, thought I recognised a Northampton based Ranger who I see knocking around the town with his Rangers shirt on.
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 20:55 - May 26 with 3497 viewsloftboy

Despite giving you grief about the bare feet in the past you do actually make some excellent videos, the Wigan one was superb as well

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 21:13 - May 26 with 3468 viewssaxbend

Thanks, loftboy. I'm really pleased to hear that. I accepted a long time ago that people were going to find it weird, and enough people would find it weird enough to make them feel uncomfortable, and that's not their fault, and I will accept that just as they will keep their distance in order to accept me. A big part of the aim for these videos as I said when I first started posting on here is to desensitise people to it, so they can see you don't have to be just as unusual in every other way to do what I do, and so that it's not so surprising to see in future whether it's me they spot or someone else.

The playoffs have certainly been a great opportunity for me to make videos that have more to them than the ones I usually do. The Wigan games, and the final weren't just another match. Next season it'll be more routine, but because they're Premier League grounds I expect they'll probably get more attention so I'll do my best to be a good internet ambassador not just for people who don't wear shoes, but for QPR fans as well.
20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 21:40 - May 26 with 3430 viewsMoonshineSteve

Spotted the backs of my & my son's heads.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 9:01]

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

20 minute Wembley video covering the walk and the game. on 02:25 - May 27 with 3324 viewsDylanP

Brilliant video. Thanks for posting. Loved it!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024