Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My team for Tuesday night 17:38 - Nov 26 with 4690 viewsJimthehip

For tomorrow, I'd play -

-----------Begovic-----------
--Cannon--Cook--JCS--Paal
-----Colback-----Field------
-------------Chair--------------
--Smyth---------------Willock
----------Armstrong----------

Dykes doesn't do enough for me. He doesn't suit the style of play and I think Armstrong with Smyth gives a ton of pace. Willock and Smyth can rotate too and it gives Chair the platform to be the playmaker. This does mean sacrificing a central midfielder but we're at home and we have to score and win games!

Obviously assuming JCS and Cannon are fit to play. If not then I'd stick with kakay and Dunne (I don't think we have another fit cb anyway)
[Post edited 26 Nov 2023 17:54]
My team for Tuesday night on 19:07 - Nov 26 with 3849 viewsWestonsuperR

I’m no fan of Dykes but dropping him and playing Armstrong who has 1 goal in 38 appearances shows how absolutely desperate the situation is, incredible that we are even considering this.
My team for Tuesday night on 19:19 - Nov 26 with 3806 viewsRangersw12

Begovic-----------
-----Colback--Field -Chair------
--Smyth---------------Armstrong
----------Willock------

Would play a 433 but the front 3 all interchange like we did at Bristol City last season

Dykes can't play after Saturdays performance and could probably do with being taken out of the firing line . Would even be tempted to start Kolli instead of Armstrong
My team for Tuesday night on 20:44 - Nov 26 with 3621 viewsAntti_Heinola

Said it while Ains is in charge and I'll say it again: shuffling the chairs (pun intended) around this Titanic won't make much difference, except *maybe* Cannon offering something else.
They just need to play better and take their chances.
Simple :)

Bare bones.

My team for Tuesday night on 20:45 - Nov 26 with 3603 viewsgazza1

I think that Begovic, Cook, Paal, Field, Colback (although I though he picked up a knock on Saturday), Chair will all start.....Smyth & Willock will probably be the 7th & 8th, Dunne cost us the goal on Saturday so JCS may be the 2nd CB position, thats 9, think he will bring back Cannon (if fit) and that leaves one more out of Dykes, Armstrong or Kakay, but probably one of the forwards.

I have seen no evidence that Kollie is good enough, Kelman certainly is not good enough, didn't think Dixon Bonner didn't do much on Saturday and nor did Taylor Richards.

So:
BEGOVIC,
CANNON or KAKAY, COOK, JCS, PAAL,
SMYTH, WILLOCK, FIELD, COLBECK (If fit) & CHAIR,
DYKES or ARMSTRONG
My team for Tuesday night on 20:59 - Nov 26 with 3550 viewsmart_Goblin

Would start Dixon Bonner personally ahead of Colback and Dozzell
My team for Tuesday night on 22:10 - Nov 26 with 3378 viewsperpignanR

My team for Tuesday night on 19:19 - Nov 26 by Rangersw12

Begovic-----------
-----Colback--Field -Chair------
--Smyth---------------Armstrong
----------Willock------

Would play a 433 but the front 3 all interchange like we did at Bristol City last season

Dykes can't play after Saturdays performance and could probably do with being taken out of the firing line . Would even be tempted to start Kolli instead of Armstrong

This. Dykes need to be ,ahem, rested. Kolli to start and why not? We are in the situation where we have nothing to lose. Give it a go.
My team for Tuesday night on 22:17 - Nov 26 with 3354 viewscolinallcars

My team for Tuesday night on 22:10 - Nov 26 by perpignanR

This. Dykes need to be ,ahem, rested. Kolli to start and why not? We are in the situation where we have nothing to lose. Give it a go.

I've stuck by Dykes but yes, you're right, Kolli looks handy so why not ?
I've got a horrible feeling that Tues could be the last straw that breaks the camel's back if we don't beat a run of the mill Stoke team. The 17,000 attendances and benign support could evaporate extremely quickly.
My team for Tuesday night on 22:22 - Nov 26 with 3334 viewsOakR

Begovic

Kakay Cannon Cook Paal

Field Colback

Smyth Willock Chair Kolli

Poll: Will we stay up?

Login to get fewer ads

My team for Tuesday night on 22:26 - Nov 26 with 3315 viewsNorthantsHoop

My team for Tuesday night on 22:22 - Nov 26 by OakR

Begovic

Kakay Cannon Cook Paal

Field Colback

Smyth Willock Chair Kolli

Can we have a goal at the Loft End please and not from the away team that is all we ask.
My team for Tuesday night on 22:51 - Nov 26 with 3233 viewsdaveB

Unless Cannon or JCS are fit I'd play the same team
My team for Tuesday night on 08:26 - Nov 27 with 3006 viewsgazza1

What's all this fuss about Kolli.....all he has done is run around, missed a couple of decent opportunities?

JCS is fit, he was sub on Saturday.

Colbeck, old but lots of experience - been silly with his discipline but his overall play, although not stand out, is very tidy indeed. He will be selected, if fit.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 8:27]
My team for Tuesday night on 08:28 - Nov 27 with 3002 viewsNed_Kennedys

I’d play Dykes centre with Armstrong and Smyth on the wings.
My team for Tuesday night on 08:44 - Nov 27 with 2969 viewsDubaiR

I would go with the Below

Begovic

Cannon
Cook
Salter
Paal

Field
Bonner

Willock
Chair
Smyth

Koli
My team for Tuesday night on 08:51 - Nov 27 with 2955 viewskingsburyR

Anyone who thinks Armstrong should be a starter needs to have a good hard look at themselves.

He offers nothing.

Dykes isn't much better but I'd opt for him for now. Stick Chair at number 10 and have Smyth and Willock wide.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

My team for Tuesday night on 11:44 - Nov 27 with 2820 viewsNed_Kennedys

My team for Tuesday night on 08:51 - Nov 27 by kingsburyR

Anyone who thinks Armstrong should be a starter needs to have a good hard look at themselves.

He offers nothing.

Dykes isn't much better but I'd opt for him for now. Stick Chair at number 10 and have Smyth and Willock wide.

I think he offers pace and will worry their defence a lot more than Willock.
Scored a couple on the international break so would hope his confidence is high at the moment.
My team for Tuesday night on 11:51 - Nov 27 with 2809 viewsQPROslo

Begovic
Cannon Cook JCS Paal
Field Dozzell
Smyth Willock Chair
Armstrong

Armstrong scored 2 and made 1 last week for Ireland U21's. We need to tap in to the form and confidence he should have from that before it goes. Willock could play false 9, Smyth and Armstong running fast beyond him, with Willock, Chair and Dozzell feeding them.
My team for Tuesday night on 11:55 - Nov 27 with 2793 viewsParkRoyalR

Staring XI:

-----------Begovic-----------
Cannon--Cook--Dunne--Paal

-----Colback-----Field------

-------------Chair--------------
--Smyth---------------Willock
--------------Dykes----------

Finishing XI:

If chasing a goal in last half hour, I would bring on EDB for Colback, switch to 4-4-2 with Smyth moving into 2nd striker role playing off Dykes, with Chair on the right and Willock staying on the left.
My team for Tuesday night on 11:58 - Nov 27 with 2787 viewskensalriser

Are we making a little too much of Armstrong's international goals? Senior team, maybe. Under 21s? So what.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

My team for Tuesday night on 12:41 - Nov 27 with 2724 viewsRBlock

Kolli has been struggling with a knee injury he picked up in a recent International Break and didn't make the squad against Norwich, so I wouldn't count on him leading the line.

Armstrong has looked good for Ireland in the break, but that's typically from the wing. I'm not sure he has the skillset to lead the line up front yet IMO. Lacks the touch and movement (although so does Dykes if we're being honest).

I'd like to see more of the Illy/Willy combinations now they're both fit and available, so I'd reinstate Smyth at RW and drop Chair into CM with Colback and Field, with Willock LW. Dixon-Bonner over Colback is a fair shout, but with Chair at CM I understand opting for control and solidity here.
My team for Tuesday night on 13:06 - Nov 27 with 2667 viewsmacclesfieldman

Agree

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

My team for Tuesday night on 13:11 - Nov 27 with 2651 viewsJimthehip

My team for Tuesday night on 11:44 - Nov 27 by Ned_Kennedys

I think he offers pace and will worry their defence a lot more than Willock.
Scored a couple on the international break so would hope his confidence is high at the moment.

100% he has blistering pace and he isn't the finished article far from it but the guy just turned 20! he has the most promise of all our CF.
My team for Tuesday night on 13:12 - Nov 27 with 2649 viewsmacclesfieldman

Against Itsly U21s On current form Dykes couldn't score against the blind school. If Dykes is selected on Tues I give up.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

My team for Tuesday night on 13:16 - Nov 27 with 2636 viewsJimthehip

My team for Tuesday night on 11:58 - Nov 27 by kensalriser

Are we making a little too much of Armstrong's international goals? Senior team, maybe. Under 21s? So what.

I would say if we can get Sinclair learn to be a finisher he can be a top player for us. He's quick, he does have natural strength and I think he jus needs to learn composure.

I like Lyndon, he does try and I would love him to do well and be proven wrong , I just feel like him getting what 25 goals in 3 seasons he isn't really gonna make it in this team.
My team for Tuesday night on 13:23 - Nov 27 with 2592 viewsJuzzie

Playing Dykes is risky
Not playing Dykes is risky

What a 'mare.
My team for Tuesday night on 13:49 - Nov 27 with 2509 viewsQPROslo

My team for Tuesday night on 11:58 - Nov 27 by kensalriser

A QPR player scoring and making goals that's what. It strikes me we're in a drought otherwise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024