Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F For Fernandes 14:11 - Mar 14 with 973 viewsDiscodroids

The second after he sacked warnock the dominoes wers set in motion..

an absentee landlords failed revolution.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

F For Fernandes on 14:21 - Mar 14 with 915 viewsToast_R

Fernandes bought a Ford Focus and tried to drive it like a 911 Turbo complete with fancy drivers and clapped out parts.
F For Fernandes on 14:36 - Mar 14 with 886 viewsjamois

F for fostering a child that he thought he could manage by copying everyone else and not taking the time to properly understand the kid in the first place.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

F For Fernandes on 14:42 - Mar 14 with 853 viewsDiscodroids

im sorry , but ramsey on the touchline just looks like a vagrant you see on oxford street who hasnt had enough of the purple tin to send him to the land where he's the next brian clough

f is fraud.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 14:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

F For Fernandes on 14:55 - Mar 14 with 810 viewsrsonist

My grand theory is as follows: it's the curse of Briatore. What set this all in motion wasn't sacking Warnock but letting him go wild with the money in the first place - we've never recovered from that first wave of Barton, SWP etc. And the reason he did that was because Briatore blocked everything until he sold up with a week to go.
F For Fernandes on 14:58 - Mar 14 with 792 viewsDiscodroids

smarten yourself up ramsey , i kept thinking you were looking for dog ends in the dug out.

im sure pardew thought you were going to ask him for' the price of a cup of tea'

"i will gladly pay you 2 hamburgers for a hamburger today , alan."

F For Fernandes on 15:06 - Mar 14 with 741 viewsNov77

F For Fernandes on 14:55 - Mar 14 by rsonist

My grand theory is as follows: it's the curse of Briatore. What set this all in motion wasn't sacking Warnock but letting him go wild with the money in the first place - we've never recovered from that first wave of Barton, SWP etc. And the reason he did that was because Briatore blocked everything until he sold up with a week to go.

Briatore? Might as well blame Thatcher or Jeremy clarkson.
Fernandes fingerprints are all over this corpse.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

F For Fernandes on 16:05 - Mar 14 with 684 viewsrsonist

I'm not absolving TF of all the blame by saying that. Just that we were always playing catch up, always building on top of rotten foundations from that point. We needed a complete overhaul, but when was the moment to do that? Was TF going to go to overrule Hughes and tell him to fck off? Was he going to give up on an immediate return to the Prem and all the TV money to rebuild the right way?

The end of that cursed 2011 cycle comes this summer. Blank canvas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024