Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BYE BYE CHRIS 21:41 - Oct 30 with 8369 viewsQPR1882

It's been emotional....
BYE BYE CHRIS on 21:44 - Oct 30 with 7353 viewsFloridaR

Turgid stuff.
quickest he's walked off the pitch all season.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

BYE BYE CHRIS on 21:44 - Oct 30 with 7351 viewspaulparker

I'd say it's been more sh1t than emotional

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

BYE BYE CHRIS on 21:48 - Oct 30 with 7249 viewsDiscodroids

ive seen joesph mengle show more emotion conducting altitude experiments than i have for this prick. a subjugated furtive beta male In an alpha male arena.

in the wrong job. hes a youth team coach or post code gang social worker.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 21:49]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:00 - Oct 30 with 7156 viewsDiscodroids

another potting shed london derby.

4727 ramsey sir, i slipped on the concrete steps sir, im a dolly mixture sir.

cnt.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:18 - Oct 30 with 7021 viewswokingrs

What a load of sh'te you write mate. Why don't you post your thoughts sensibly as opposed to the absolute drivel that you come up with. I am not a Ramsey fan but fed up with tw@ts like you posting stupid and insulting remarks. Grow up.
BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:30 - Oct 30 with 6933 viewsDiscodroids

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:18 - Oct 30 by wokingrs

What a load of sh'te you write mate. Why don't you post your thoughts sensibly as opposed to the absolute drivel that you come up with. I am not a Ramsey fan but fed up with tw@ts like you posting stupid and insulting remarks. Grow up.

fk me who have we got here ?, general erko !!. just to let you know, ive got a pot of goose fat with abrasives on the go laughing at your post . its a kinky thing , but there you go .

[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 22:32]

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:39 - Oct 30 with 6841 viewswokingrs

You really should grow up mate. Do you really think anyone finds your 'clever' tirades entertaining. Prk.
BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:45 - Oct 30 with 6781 viewsNortholt_Rs

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:39 - Oct 30 by wokingrs

You really should grow up mate. Do you really think anyone finds your 'clever' tirades entertaining. Prk.

I quite like his posts - most of the time anyway...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:46 - Oct 30 with 6758 viewsFloridaR

I'm a fan :)

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:47 - Oct 30 with 6737 viewsflynnbo

Me too and so is my wife.
BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:48 - Oct 30 with 6732 viewsconnell10

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:45 - Oct 30 by Northolt_Rs

I quite like his posts - most of the time anyway...

I dont understand a lot of his posts but i think his heart is in the right place!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:49 - Oct 30 with 6723 viewspaulparker

Get a life FFS

Give me ten of disco posts than anything you serve up
Oh and your a silly boy for calling him a pr1ck , having met the man he would have you for breakfast if you called him that to his face

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:51 - Oct 30 with 6689 viewsDiscodroids

fk me, and there we have it on lfw as per..you call me a tw at and a prick and when you get it back , you simian oaf you lose your wrag. dear oh dear. typical.

its a real shame, as i could have been your father and i would have been, if a pit bull wasnt chewing on your mums minge at the time.

love this board, all the shit, all the pms i get , stuff about my kids ,etc etc. yet oblivious to the fact they abuse me first.

listen you piece of fresh chicken ,there are other people on here giving it far more than me about ramsey, i would normally settle back and flay the flesh from the bones of your pox ridden carcass but id expect yourd enjoy it with your bottle of blue nun..stick each other on ignore and spin round in your tin bath tub and let fly a few underwater farts.

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:52 - Oct 30 with 6681 viewswokingrs

Fair enough. I clearly don't get his humour but seems like I may be in the minority.
BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:57 - Oct 30 with 6652 viewsbosh67

We need to stay calm and not allow Brentford fans to say our board is in meltdown.

So I would say to Brentford fans tonight.

Well played.
You may have won the battle
You may have won the war

But... .... No, I've got nothing.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BYE BYE CHRIS on 23:00 - Oct 30 with 6633 viewswokingrs

I really don't want to communicate with someone who clearly isn't the full ticket but it seems you have a lot of support so I must be in the wrong.
BYE BYE CHRIS on 23:00 - Oct 30 with 6617 viewsthemodfather

no one can defend ramsey any more....he has to take the rap and blame, he has had long enough, too long for many
we are not improving, defend poorly and looked lost tonight
we have no leader on the pitch
BYE BYE CHRIS on 23:04 - Oct 30 with 6578 viewsMvpeter

I like them too.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

BYE BYE CHRIS on 23:04 - Oct 30 with 6576 viewsPunteR

BYE BYE CHRIS on 22:52 - Oct 30 by wokingrs

Fair enough. I clearly don't get his humour but seems like I may be in the minority.

If I was you mate id think a bit before digging out another poster. No need for that.
I haven't even met disco but I know who I'd rather go for a beer with.
Disco buying of course.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

BYE BYE CHRIS on 23:27 - Oct 30 with 6486 viewswokingrs

Stupid thing to say mate as you don't know either of us, if you want to go for a beer with someone who talks about other posters mum's 'minges, then you go for it and have a good time.
BYE BYE CHRIS on 23:31 - Oct 30 with 6435 viewsconnell10

BYE BYE CHRIS on 23:27 - Oct 30 by wokingrs

Stupid thing to say mate as you don't know either of us, if you want to go for a beer with someone who talks about other posters mum's 'minges, then you go for it and have a good time.

Now that made me laugh! Other mums minges, brilliant!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BYE BYE CHRIS on 23:45 - Oct 30 with 6376 viewsPunteR

BYE BYE CHRIS on 23:27 - Oct 30 by wokingrs

You still here.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

BYE BYE CHRIS on 00:51 - Oct 31 with 6246 viewsJAPRANGERS

These days this board can be a depressing place and I for one salute DISCO for his humour and generally lightening up the place. He makes me laugh. If someone doesn't like his posts, why complain?? Just press the ignore button. Simple
BYE BYE CHRIS on 01:05 - Oct 31 with 6206 viewsAgedR

BYE BYE CHRIS on 00:51 - Oct 31 by JAPRANGERS

These days this board can be a depressing place and I for one salute DISCO for his humour and generally lightening up the place. He makes me laugh. If someone doesn't like his posts, why complain?? Just press the ignore button. Simple

Agreed Jap.

More views makes more fun.

We've got some gooduns on here!

They're the ones that have to build back the club once premier/championship nowhere land has fucxed off

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

BYE BYE CHRIS on 01:18 - Oct 31 with 6168 viewsshedhateruk

have to agrree with woking, fed up with the shakespearian ,kubrick wannabe disco posting everytime we lose a game.he needs to wake up and realise its football not an essay for entry to the ivy league. we are not very good live with it, u rrrssss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024