Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phwwwwop! 14:24 - Jan 16 with 1356 viewsWrightUp5hit___

The sound of dummies being spat out by a hundred keyboard billionaires across the many Rangers forums.

Get real, spare us the venom and the 20/20 hindsight, it was inevitable.
Phwwwwop! on 14:29 - Jan 16 with 1326 viewsTheBlob

Nope,it's the sound of shit hitting the fan.

(Poor bastard,gets it every week,you'd think he'd move seats....)

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Phwwwwop! on 14:33 - Jan 16 with 1293 viewsDiscodroids

Fackn spoilt fans! my mum used to dip my dummy in marmite.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 14:38]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Phwwwwop! on 14:37 - Jan 16 with 1256 viewsoddball

"plop"ah thats better.
Phwwwwop! on 14:56 - Jan 16 with 1173 viewspaulparker

No doubting he would leave but to not even get 20 million for Remy and Austin is criminal
Have we actually sold a player under TF reign for a profit??

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Phwwwwop! on 15:01 - Jan 16 with 1146 viewsDiscodroids

Phwwwwop! on 14:56 - Jan 16 by paulparker

No doubting he would leave but to not even get 20 million for Remy and Austin is criminal

he might be pimping out that kinky looking bird sitting next to him at the Hull game for a few Shekels.Knowing fernandes fiscal savvy, he probably lets the punters try before they buy.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Phwwwwop! on 15:04 - Jan 16 with 1132 viewsAntti_Heinola

Phwwwwop! on 14:56 - Jan 16 by paulparker

Paul, you know Remy had a release clause, right?

Bare bones.

Phwwwwop! on 15:09 - Jan 16 with 1108 viewspaulparker

Phwwwwop! on 15:04 - Jan 16 by Antti_Heinola

Paul, you know Remy had a release clause, right?

Who put the clause in ?

You can argue the t0ss antti but I can think of one player we have sold for a profit since uncle tone
Came in, all of our transfer business is Mickey Mouse , i can't see how any fan can defend our record

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Phwwwwop! on 15:13 - Jan 16 with 1068 viewsFDC

Phwwwwop! on 15:09 - Jan 16 by paulparker

Who put the clause in ?

You can argue the t0ss antti but I can think of one player we have sold for a profit since uncle tone
Came in, all of our transfer business is Mickey Mouse , i can't see how any fan can defend our record

Without that clause we wouldn't have signed him in the first place.
Login to get fewer ads

Phwwwwop! on 15:17 - Jan 16 with 1055 viewsade_qpr

The spokes on the wheel go round and round
Round and round
We buy high then sell low or free
Round and round
After selling low we buy high again
Round and round
200 million worth of punctures

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Phwwwwop! on 16:13 - Jan 16 with 975 viewsjamois

The bigger story today (if confirmed as true) is Gladwin. We've known Austin was going for a pittance since he got inside 18mths remaining of his contract so all the dummies could and should have been spat many moons ago. But the hypocrisy shown by Les & co and the way in which we're treating the likes of Gladwin - that's definitely causing me to spit the dummy.

To balance this out though, I see Chelsea are 0-2 down including a John Terry own goal, and toilet has just put us one-up at Rotherham.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024