Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Weather 06:24 - Mar 28 with 2382 viewsToast_R

Bit of a breeze out there?

The Weather on 08:54 - Mar 28 with 2305 viewsfrancisbowles

Landed at Heathrow at about 5.30 this morning. That was a bit scary. Glad I didn't have the full English!
The Weather on 09:32 - Mar 28 with 2269 viewskingsburyR

Friggin fence is down...arrrrggghhhhhhhhhh

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

The Weather on 09:46 - Mar 28 with 2239 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Weather on 09:32 - Mar 28 by kingsburyR

Friggin fence is down...arrrrggghhhhhhhhhh

Ditto. I was so proud my handiwork had survived the previous storms as well.
The Weather on 09:50 - Mar 28 with 2228 viewsRoller

The Weather on 09:46 - Mar 28 by CroydonCaptJack

Ditto. I was so proud my handiwork had survived the previous storms as well.

You should drive past Whitgift School mate, not only are a few of their fence panels down but one of their cricket sight screens is up in the trees.
The Weather on 14:44 - Mar 28 with 2020 viewsonlyrinmoray

Partly knackered 6ft gate now completely wrecked Luckily oldest son home for the weekend so bought another one from B&Q and fixed it up £120 unexpected suprise

Latest news from the north of Scotland !!
The Weather on 17:55 - Mar 28 with 1945 viewswelwynranger

80mph breeze here last night
The Weather on 18:06 - Mar 28 with 1931 viewsTacticalR

Storm Katie crumples crane in Greenwich
http://www.greenwich.co.uk/news/11899-storm-katie-crumples-crane-in-greenwich/

Air hostess clique

The Weather on 18:24 - Mar 28 with 1902 viewsDWQPR

My daughter is called Katie, I don't think that she can crumple cranes but she can certainly tell Chel*** supporters to fùck off!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

The Weather on 21:16 - Mar 28 with 1807 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Weather on 09:50 - Mar 28 by Roller

You should drive past Whitgift School mate, not only are a few of their fence panels down but one of their cricket sight screens is up in the trees.

Blimey, I feel like I've got off lightly now Simon!
The Weather on 22:13 - Mar 28 with 1763 viewscoldchilling

Devastating winds down here...

The Weather on 22:31 - Mar 28 with 1735 viewsHendonHoop

I'm just about sick of the bad weather. Not just here but around the Globe. I know I sound crazy but I just wish that there was something Scientific that some of this planets brainy wizzkids could come up with to control the Weather. They put people into space ect, so why not control the flipping weather so that the Wind is not so strong ( What real use is strong winds? ) Make the rain fall where its really needed ect. I know its a bonkers thought but this is our planet, so lets make it comfortable to be in. If you move into a House, you want it to be comfortable and don't leave things to the elements do you? Plus, i'm sick of putting me fence back up about twicw a year. For goodness sake. Lets do something!!.
The Weather on 22:33 - Mar 28 with 1726 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Weather on 22:31 - Mar 28 by HendonHoop

I'm just about sick of the bad weather. Not just here but around the Globe. I know I sound crazy but I just wish that there was something Scientific that some of this planets brainy wizzkids could come up with to control the Weather. They put people into space ect, so why not control the flipping weather so that the Wind is not so strong ( What real use is strong winds? ) Make the rain fall where its really needed ect. I know its a bonkers thought but this is our planet, so lets make it comfortable to be in. If you move into a House, you want it to be comfortable and don't leave things to the elements do you? Plus, i'm sick of putting me fence back up about twicw a year. For goodness sake. Lets do something!!.

Not sure if serious.

Use less electricity , eat less meat, travel by car less, vote for eco friendly political parties etc etc.

All suggested by whizz kids to stabilise the weather.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 22:41]
The Weather on 09:03 - Mar 29 with 1612 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Got on the wrong train back from Birmingham and had to change at Rugby, that was a windy platform!

On a plus point the correct (virgin) train overtook the midland one I was on prior to having my ticket inspected, fair play to the guard who realized my honest mistake.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Weather on 09:21 - Mar 29 with 1592 viewslondonscottish

This is just off Willesden Lane

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/isakft6v-9h3dI1d7eO-AKNsV_hPnWD2HNpS3B1cW10Q0h

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024