Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I pregnant? 14:44 - Dec 4 with 7545 viewsGaryT

You don't have to be a spelling guru to enjoy this but be warned, you might die laughing. I nearly did...and so did my wife. Enjoy...

Am I pregnant? on 14:49 - Dec 4 with 6050 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

And these people are contemplating having children???
Am I pregnant? on 15:04 - Dec 4 with 6033 viewsBoston

A mate of mine recalls a conversation overheard when his sister told her mother she was just "a little bit pregnant."

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Am I pregnant? on 15:20 - Dec 4 with 6009 viewsDorse

Reminds me of the dyslexic devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Am I pregnant? on 20:51 - Dec 4 with 5833 viewsisawqpratwcity

I can't understand finding people's illiteracy generally funny.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Am I pregnant? on 20:55 - Dec 4 with 5824 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Oh here we go....
Am I pregnant? on 20:57 - Dec 4 with 5817 viewsisawqpratwcity

Am I pregnant? on 20:55 - Dec 4 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Oh here we go....

.....what?

Am I pregnant? on 21:08 - Dec 4 with 5796 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Am I pregnant? on 20:57 - Dec 4 by isawqpratwcity

.....what?

It's funny because the people that are tasked with raising other people can't even spell pregnant! That's funny! It's like, the dumbest people on Earth are asking "Errr, ummmmm, why the fck is my old lady's belly so big and wtf is that alien thing wriggling around???"

"She's pregnant sir.."

"She's what??? Prengantent? Wtf is pengerunt?... "

Humour.
Am I pregnant? on 21:21 - Dec 4 with 5783 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Bill Burr folks

Login to get fewer ads

Am I pregnant? on 21:47 - Dec 4 with 5756 viewsisawqpratwcity

Am I pregnant? on 21:08 - Dec 4 by Hoop_Du_Jour

It's funny because the people that are tasked with raising other people can't even spell pregnant! That's funny! It's like, the dumbest people on Earth are asking "Errr, ummmmm, why the fck is my old lady's belly so big and wtf is that alien thing wriggling around???"

"She's pregnant sir.."

"She's what??? Prengantent? Wtf is pengerunt?... "

Humour.

Sometimes I feel the same way seeing people getting a vote and then giving it to Trump, but that's my problem, not theirs.

Holloway (the LFW 'alternative realist', not the club manager) once posted something similar, something about being able to do maths or spell properly.

Motes and beams.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 22:02]

Am I pregnant? on 22:12 - Dec 4 with 5719 viewsisawqpratwcity

Am I pregnant? on 21:21 - Dec 4 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Bill Burr folks

He presents a very convincing argument against people you don't like. It's funny because it's true.

Am I pregnant? on 22:14 - Dec 4 with 5714 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Am I pregnant? on 21:47 - Dec 4 by isawqpratwcity

Sometimes I feel the same way seeing people getting a vote and then giving it to Trump, but that's my problem, not theirs.

Holloway (the LFW 'alternative realist', not the club manager) once posted something similar, something about being able to do maths or spell properly.

Motes and beams.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 22:02]

WTF, has this got to do with voting for Donald Trump? Seriously? Are you saying that only stupid people that can't spell pregnant voted for Trump? The only people that can't spell pregnant are the ones that spent 13 fckn years being educated under a fckn left wing Labour Government!

God damn, you take the fckn biscuit dude, you take the fckn biscuit.
Am I pregnant? on 22:38 - Dec 4 with 5688 viewsisawqpratwcity

Am I pregnant? on 22:14 - Dec 4 by Hoop_Du_Jour

WTF, has this got to do with voting for Donald Trump? Seriously? Are you saying that only stupid people that can't spell pregnant voted for Trump? The only people that can't spell pregnant are the ones that spent 13 fckn years being educated under a fckn left wing Labour Government!

Are you saying that only stupid pregnant people voting for Trump caused a fckn left wing Labour Government?

I was just saying, I don't find people's illiteracy a general source of amusement.

Am I pregnant? on 13:15 - Dec 5 with 5506 viewsDorse

I like the turn of phrase 'Greggnant' to describe someone who has clearly eaten one too many steak bakes.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Am I pregnant? on 18:01 - Dec 6 with 5290 viewsCliff

Am I pregnant? on 22:14 - Dec 4 by Hoop_Du_Jour

I'm more inclined to agree with him than you on this!
Am I pregnant? on 18:16 - Dec 6 with 5273 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Am I pregnant? on 03:05 - Dec 7 with 5091 viewsBoston

Dunno 'bout you but, the pergunantt bit was ok, it was being present at the birth that had me spinning. Who the fck thought that was good idea?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Am I pregnant? on 11:16 - Dec 7 with 5015 viewsLongsufferingR

Am I pregnant? on 03:05 - Dec 7 by Boston

Dunno 'bout you but, the pergunantt bit was ok, it was being present at the birth that had me spinning. Who the fck thought that was good idea?

I was steadfastly stuck at the head end for all three of mine. The thought of what was going on down below acted like superglue on the soles of my feet.
Am I pregnant? on 11:32 - Dec 7 with 5001 viewsDiscodroids

I fainted at the scan so Mrs Disco the first thought it might be better if i stayed outside for the big day.

Bleedin' hopeless i was.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 11:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Am I pregnant? on 11:42 - Dec 7 with 4987 viewspaulparker

Am I pregnant? on 11:32 - Dec 7 by Discodroids

I fainted at the scan so Mrs Disco the first thought it might be better if i stayed outside for the big day.

Bleedin' hopeless i was.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 11:34]

That's another thing you don't hear anymore , a bloke being called over the tannoy at a game to leave his seat and to go to the hospital as his missus is in labour, this would be followed by sarcastic laughs and cheers from the crowd
seemed to be every week that was happening at rangers in the 80s

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Am I pregnant? on 11:49 - Dec 7 with 4982 viewsCamberleyR

I'm just amused at the thought of the Blair/Brown governments being labelled left wing. Blair's probably been the most right wing leader Labour's had since Ramsay Macdonald.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Am I pregnant? on 12:11 - Dec 7 with 4948 viewsMonkey_Roots

How does politics enter in to this thread?
I think we have a few wannabe politician types on here - they use the most obscure unrelated isht to push an agenda.

I thought it was very funny.
Am I pregnant? on 12:11 - Dec 7 with 4947 viewshoof_hearted

Am I pregnant? on 11:42 - Dec 7 by paulparker

That's another thing you don't hear anymore , a bloke being called over the tannoy at a game to leave his seat and to go to the hospital as his missus is in labour, this would be followed by sarcastic laughs and cheers from the crowd
seemed to be every week that was happening at rangers in the 80s

I remember one announcement along the lines of "Would Mr John Smith please go to reception where his wife is waiting for him" being followed by a very loud rendition of the old classic "You're gonna get your fecking 'ead kicked in". Good times!
Am I pregnant? on 12:13 - Dec 7 with 4940 viewsCamberleyR

Am I pregnant? on 12:11 - Dec 7 by Monkey_Roots

How does politics enter in to this thread?
I think we have a few wannabe politician types on here - they use the most obscure unrelated isht to push an agenda.

I thought it was very funny.

HDJ started it

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Am I pregnant? on 12:16 - Dec 7 with 4934 viewsMonkey_Roots

Am I pregnant? on 12:13 - Dec 7 by CamberleyR

HDJ started it

I think it was isawqpratwhitecity who started it.

Just pointless and bit boring.

Its like the div in the office who loves cycling always turning a conversation around, or relating it to... cycling.

Shut up boring.
Am I pregnant? on 12:32 - Dec 7 with 4917 viewsLongsufferingR

Am I pregnant? on 12:16 - Dec 7 by Monkey_Roots

I think it was isawqpratwhitecity who started it.

Just pointless and bit boring.

Its like the div in the office who loves cycling always turning a conversation around, or relating it to... cycling.

Shut up boring.

Has anybody spelled "pregnant" wrong while they've been cycling as a matter of interest?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024