Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncle bungle tweets 16:20 - Feb 4 with 10321 viewsHayesender

https://mobile.twitter.com/hillmania/status/960129934546087936?s=04

Someone take his phone off him ffs. What a 1st class plum he really is

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Uncle bungle tweets on 16:58 - Feb 4 with 5630 viewstraininvain

What's the actual benefit of Twitter?

Genuinely interested. So far as I can tell it seems to have given a platform for narcissists to peddle agendas and not much more.
Uncle bungle tweets on 17:01 - Feb 4 with 5615 viewsEsox_Lucius

I don't have a Twitter account but that may be because it appears to be populated entirely by complete cünts.

The grass is always greener.

Uncle bungle tweets on 17:29 - Feb 4 with 5512 viewsHayesender

Uncle bungle tweets on 17:01 - Feb 4 by Esox_Lucius

I don't have a Twitter account but that may be because it appears to be populated entirely by complete cünts.

Agree completely. Unfortunately our chairman is one of the cnts on there

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Uncle bungle tweets on 17:32 - Feb 4 with 5497 viewsHunterhoop

Uncle bungle tweets on 17:01 - Feb 4 by Esox_Lucius

Neither do I. I genuinely don't get the concept. It's just a vehicle for narcissism, brown nosing, and celebrity, is it not?
Uncle bungle tweets on 17:41 - Feb 4 with 5449 viewsDixie_CT

Fernandes probably should stay off Twitter but if people spending money on the club are entitled to an opinion or some verbal jousting (in person, twitter, LFW, smoke signals, letters written in bile etc) then surely he is?

Just a reminder that he doesn't have to be here, it is voluntary and I don't see any others champing at the bit to take over and invest time and resource to improve us.

World of comms we live in is a blessed curse. Most of the time counter productive but sometimes it can be used for good.
Uncle bungle tweets on 18:01 - Feb 4 with 5374 viewsloftboy

Uncle bungle tweets on 17:41 - Feb 4 by Dixie_CT

Fernandes probably should stay off Twitter but if people spending money on the club are entitled to an opinion or some verbal jousting (in person, twitter, LFW, smoke signals, letters written in bile etc) then surely he is?

Just a reminder that he doesn't have to be here, it is voluntary and I don't see any others champing at the bit to take over and invest time and resource to improve us.

World of comms we live in is a blessed curse. Most of the time counter productive but sometimes it can be used for good.

Tone,Tone, it’s you isnt it?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:06 - Feb 4 with 5357 viewskingo

Well said. I would much rather have Tony rather than Tango and Cash, Chris Wright or Thompson. The grass is not always greener, in fact it could be very brown.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:11 - Feb 4 with 5334 views2Thomas2Bowles

Who do these so-called fans think is going to buy the club.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:35 - Feb 4 with 5248 viewsTheBlob

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:11 - Feb 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Who do these so-called fans think is going to buy the club.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:38 - Feb 4 with 5230 viewspaulparker

yeah because he is doing us a massive favour by being QPR owner
the bloke is a total buffoon and has ran this club into the ground and continues to do so
I cannot wait until he goes and ruins someone else

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:50 - Feb 4 with 5191 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:51 - Feb 4 with 5177 views2Thomas2Bowles

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:38 - Feb 4 by paulparker

yeah because he is doing us a massive favour by being QPR owner
the bloke is a total buffoon and has ran this club into the ground and continues to do so
I cannot wait until he goes and ruins someone else

Do you think it helps to slat him all the time, what is it going to change?

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:59 - Feb 4 with 5146 viewsToast_R

Speaking of Twitter, anyone see SaveWarrenFarm earlier tweeting Ealing Council about how bogus QPR are quoting one of those damning FFP case articles against the club. Ridiculous really.
Uncle bungle tweets on 19:53 - Feb 4 with 5002 viewsterryb

"Just a reminder that he doesn't have to be here, it is voluntary and I don't see any others champing at the bit to take over and invest time and resource to improve us."

Oh, but he & Tune Group do have to be here.

There is the little matter of trying to recover part of their £200million "investment". How long would they stay IF they were not to get any return from Old Oak?

When they eventually decide to sell, I would find it very surprising if they failed to find prospective owners interested in buying us. English football clubs are seen as major assets/marketing oportunities for many a rich person.

Would we like what any new owner did with the club is a different matter!

Apart from inconsequential matters like changing the club badge, I'm struggling to think how Tune have been any better than Tago & Cash. I definitely wouldn't include converting their incurred debt to equity, as Briatore & Ecclestone wouldn't have allowed the debts to have arisen.

I absolutely loathed Tango & Cash & celebrated like mad when they went. However, Tune may have been even worse!
Uncle bungle tweets on 20:08 - Feb 4 with 4966 viewsdaveB

standard night on twitter, QPR fans spend night abusing Fernandes and then throw toys out of the pram when he responds to them, of course he shouldn't but when hundreds of people are calling you an arsehole for hours it must be hard to bite your tounge
Uncle bungle tweets on 21:34 - Feb 4 with 4777 viewsDixie_CT

Uncle bungle tweets on 19:53 - Feb 4 by terryb

"Just a reminder that he doesn't have to be here, it is voluntary and I don't see any others champing at the bit to take over and invest time and resource to improve us."

Oh, but he & Tune Group do have to be here.

There is the little matter of trying to recover part of their £200million "investment". How long would they stay IF they were not to get any return from Old Oak?

When they eventually decide to sell, I would find it very surprising if they failed to find prospective owners interested in buying us. English football clubs are seen as major assets/marketing oportunities for many a rich person.

Would we like what any new owner did with the club is a different matter!

Apart from inconsequential matters like changing the club badge, I'm struggling to think how Tune have been any better than Tago & Cash. I definitely wouldn't include converting their incurred debt to equity, as Briatore & Ecclestone wouldn't have allowed the debts to have arisen.

I absolutely loathed Tango & Cash & celebrated like mad when they went. However, Tune may have been even worse!

£200m is a drop in the ocean for fellow shareholders Ruben G and even less for the Mittals so trying to recoup losses via a football team that’s attracting attendances of 12k would seem fairly foolish for astute business men.

A stadium and property deal at Old Oak look fairly impossible and would be a turnaround of 10+ years. Again, quicker way to earn a buck. A stadium at Linford Christie would be more realistic but would probably be 5 years of the Council were to green light tomorrow. There is also no scope for property at Linford so hardly a get rich on the back of a QPR stadium move.

No doubt Loftus Rd will be worth a pretty penny but most of the money generated will go on paying to build a new ground.

Tony doesn’t help himself at times but a little more objectivity around the shareholders motives would go a long way.

Oh and for clubs in crisis, I’m sure Blackpool, Luton and Portsmouth fans may have a few harsher tales to tell.
Uncle bungle tweets on 22:40 - Feb 4 with 4609 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Perhaps some of the Twitter Shit slingers aught to have their attention drawn to this story from a few years back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2292040/Curtis-Woodhouse-tracks-

While I think Tone was only joking about Dana White and his pals, it might make a few kleenex spankers worry about who it is knocking on the door.
Uncle bungle tweets on 23:35 - Feb 4 with 4518 viewsBrightonhoop

Cant blame TF for hitting back tbf. Who wouldn't? I would.

Twitter facilitates spinelless w4nkers. A does LFW. You still need to deck them and kick them in the head joyously. Think he's got a blank check on twitsphere.
Uncle bungle tweets on 02:19 - Feb 5 with 4421 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who are these imbeciles with the ‘Tony doesn’t have to be here’ and, ‘Who else will buy us?’ rhetoric?

The only reason he is still here, is because having spunked half a billion pounds, with FFP looming, us still looking like a loss making entity and let’s not forget the mess on the pitch; there isn’t a person more stupid then Tony Pony to buy us!

He remains a living, breathing, walking disaster for this club. His idiocy is often exemplified by his tweets. The sooner this prick shuts up and buggers off back whence he came, the better. Until then, don’t let this idiot have input into even whether to have tea or coffee at halftime because history suggests, he’ll probably arse that up.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Uncle bungle tweets on 03:35 - Feb 5 with 4383 viewsisawqpratwcity

Uncle bungle tweets on 02:19 - Feb 5 by PlanetHonneywood

Who are these imbeciles with the ‘Tony doesn’t have to be here’ and, ‘Who else will buy us?’ rhetoric?

The only reason he is still here, is because having spunked half a billion pounds, with FFP looming, us still looking like a loss making entity and let’s not forget the mess on the pitch; there isn’t a person more stupid then Tony Pony to buy us!

He remains a living, breathing, walking disaster for this club. His idiocy is often exemplified by his tweets. The sooner this prick shuts up and buggers off back whence he came, the better. Until then, don’t let this idiot have input into even whether to have tea or coffee at halftime because history suggests, he’ll probably arse that up.

Who are these imbeciles with the "Who are these imbeciles...rhetoric?" rhetoric?

I think you are right about one thing. There isn't anyone dumb enough to buy him out. The likely FFP fine (which he has promised to pay) will be larger than the value of his share of the club, possibly even larger than the value of the whole club.

Nobody is going to make an offer until FFP is sorted out. Until then, we're stuck with the bloke. Imo, the club is currently being run on a more professional basis than in the past. We turned a corner when Harry's last shopping list was refused and it has been a hard slog back since.

I wish the bloke would stay off twitter, too. But it's nothing worth getting seriously upset over.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 5:18]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Uncle bungle tweets on 04:37 - Feb 5 with 4352 viewshoopdog

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:51 - Feb 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

What is going to change ? Maybe the title from QPR FC to AFC QPR !
Uncle bungle tweets on 09:01 - Feb 5 with 4201 viewspaulparker

Uncle bungle tweets on 18:51 - Feb 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

What's it going to change , well nothing until he goes and leaves us

the bloke has systematically put the club back 10 years with his stupid and ego driven decisions, the man is an embarrassment

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Uncle bungle tweets on 09:08 - Feb 5 with 4165 views2Thomas2Bowles

Uncle bungle tweets on 09:01 - Feb 5 by paulparker

What's it going to change , well nothing until he goes and leaves us

the bloke has systematically put the club back 10 years with his stupid and ego driven decisions, the man is an embarrassment

I thought things were changing with Hoo's and LF and CR or are they just bullshitting on TF part.
TF is not even the chairman or main owner now?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 9:09]

Uncle bungle tweets on 09:40 - Feb 5 with 4072 viewspaulparker

Uncle bungle tweets on 09:08 - Feb 5 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I thought things were changing with Hoo's and LF and CR or are they just bullshitting on TF part.
TF is not even the chairman or main owner now?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 9:09]

the job that Hoo's, LF and CR are doing is good, but they are fire fighting and because of Tonys incompetence we are tackling this league like a bloke tackling a German machine gun nest with a knitting needle , it doesn't help anyone of those people who do good at the club when you half wit tony tweeting bollox , we have lost hundreds of millions and still in the dark with FFP , no new training ground and nothing re a new stadium , we are struggling to muster 11k for a league game and our away support is worse than ive known it , Brentford, Fulham, Watford, Palace , Huddersfield, Leicester, Burnley teams we once laughed at or didn't give a seconds thought to are light years in front of us now
all because of one man, I couldn't give a monkeys what his title is these days he is the man who is responsible for dropping us in it , he deserves every bit of flak he gets when he goes on twitter

Uncle bungle tweets on 09:51 - Feb 5 with 4041 views2Thomas2Bowles

Uncle bungle tweets on 09:40 - Feb 5 by paulparker

the job that Hoo's, LF and CR are doing is good, but they are fire fighting and because of Tonys incompetence we are tackling this league like a bloke tackling a German machine gun nest with a knitting needle , it doesn't help anyone of those people who do good at the club when you half wit tony tweeting bollox , we have lost hundreds of millions and still in the dark with FFP , no new training ground and nothing re a new stadium , we are struggling to muster 11k for a league game and our away support is worse than ive known it , Brentford, Fulham, Watford, Palace , Huddersfield, Leicester, Burnley teams we once laughed at or didn't give a seconds thought to are light years in front of us now
all because of one man, I couldn't give a monkeys what his title is these days he is the man who is responsible for dropping us in it , he deserves every bit of flak he gets when he goes on twitter

But all those problems will still have to be addressed IF you could find new owners, they won't simply go away.

It's like you want an instant solution and think it's getting rid of TF and someone else is going to come in and everything will be sorted.

Not realistic is it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024