Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moss Bros 01:22 - Mar 3 with 2448 viewsBoston

...not our Goss, he's gone for the religious order look. Should go down a storm in Glasgow.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/11273402/rangers-loanee-sean-goss-s

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Moss Bros on 07:50 - Mar 3 with 2364 viewsTGRRRSSS

Frustrating to see he's still there tbh.
Moss Bros on 07:52 - Mar 3 with 2358 viewsToast_R

That's got to be a positive though hasn't it, him doing well up there so much so they want to keep him?
Moss Bros on 10:29 - Mar 3 with 2203 viewsPunteR

Moss Bros on 07:52 - Mar 3 by Toast_R

That's got to be a positive though hasn't it, him doing well up there so much so they want to keep him?

It is although i cant help feel he's dropped in fans estimations because he didnt take the Yeovil loan and would rather try and be a big time charlie up in Scotland.
I think theres a bit of resentment about the whole thing.
Just my take on it.
Personally i think its probably inflated his ego more rather than his football ability. Although its better that he plays first team football rather then the reserve's here.
He's been an odd signing from the beginning.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Moss Bros on 10:32 - Mar 3 with 2199 viewsBoston

Moss Bros on 10:29 - Mar 3 by PunteR

It is although i cant help feel he's dropped in fans estimations because he didnt take the Yeovil loan and would rather try and be a big time charlie up in Scotland.
Just my take on it.
Personally i think its probably inflated his ego more rather than his football ability. Although its better that he plays first team football rather then the reserve's here.

Has he now not proved he’s better than Yeovil?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Moss Bros on 10:50 - Mar 3 with 2171 viewsdistortR

i find the whole 'Goss was wrong' thing quite exasperating.
We are not privy to what went on - maybe he believed that if he stayed he had a chance of playing for the team he chose to sign for, who chose to sign him - not getting Holloway's totally dogmatic approach to team selection. One of the chosen 3 out? I'll stick a winger in there.
Moss Bros on 10:58 - Mar 3 with 2162 viewsjohncharles

Moss Bros on 10:29 - Mar 3 by PunteR

Just my take on it.

Come on, give the lad a break

Strong and stable my arse.

Moss Bros on 11:10 - Mar 3 with 2145 viewsPunteR

Moss Bros on 10:58 - Mar 3 by johncharles

Come on, give the lad a break

ha . Yeh it was quite a bitter post of mine. The lad has had plenty of breaks though, he doesnt need me to give him one either. Comes from Man U reserves straight into the number 10 shirt here, doesnt want to drop leagues but would rather play on a bigger stage. He's obviously got a good agent.

Moss Bros on 11:15 - Mar 3 with 2140 viewsToast_R

He's hasn't been given a chance at QPR by chance I mean a run of matches preferably starting.
Login to get fewer ads

Moss Bros on 11:15 - Mar 3 with 2140 viewsPunteR

Moss Bros on 10:32 - Mar 3 by Boston

Has he now not proved he’s better than Yeovil?

Possibly yeh. Time will tell though.
I'd be over the moon with him if he came back here fought his way into the first team and became a massive player for us. I'd happily eat my hat.

Moss Bros on 11:31 - Mar 3 with 2113 viewssmegma

Sponsored by Lidl, who'd have thunk it??

Talking of which, a new Lidl opened in the W12 Shopping Centre on the Bush Green in the week. It was absolute carnage as hundreds queued for the free bottle of cooking oil with every £20 spent. But not as bloody as the French Nutella wars.
Moss Bros on 12:39 - Mar 3 with 2043 viewsDejR_vu

Moss Bros on 07:52 - Mar 3 by Toast_R

I don't think it's ever a good idea loaning players to bigger clubs. If they do badly it does no one any good. If they do well the player has his head turned and doesn't want to come back. The debate about the standard of the SPL aside, he's playing regularly for one of the biggest clubs in the country, in front of 50,000. If he comes back he maybe gets a few minutes here and there in front of 12000 people, and spends the rest of the time on the bench looking up at the floodlights as the ball passes by

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Moss Bros on 12:14 - Mar 4 with 1782 viewsjohncharles

Rangers v Falkirk this afternoon. It’s on Sky. We could actually get to see him start and then have something to base our opinions on.

Moss Bros on 12:15 - Mar 4 with 1780 viewsNorthernr

Moss Bros on 12:14 - Mar 4 by johncharles

Rangers v Falkirk this afternoon. It’s on Sky. We could actually get to see him start and then have something to base our opinions on.

I could put a team together from this message board that would give Falkirk a game.
Moss Bros on 12:21 - Mar 4 with 1767 viewsjohncharles

Moss Bros on 12:15 - Mar 4 by Northernr

I could put a team together from this message board that would give Falkirk a game.

Of tiddlywinks ?

Moss Bros on 09:26 - Mar 5 with 1612 viewsMrSheen

Moss Bros on 11:31 - Mar 3 by smegma

Sponsored by Lidl, who'd have thunk it??

Talking of which, a new Lidl opened in the W12 Shopping Centre on the Bush Green in the week. It was absolute carnage as hundreds queued for the free bottle of cooking oil with every £20 spent. But not as bloody as the French Nutella wars.

You've knicked a JCB and you're going to use it to loot a shop. Where are you going?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-43271894
Moss Bros on 09:46 - Mar 5 with 1586 viewssmegma

Moss Bros on 09:26 - Mar 5 by MrSheen

You've knicked a JCB and you're going to use it to loot a shop. Where are you going?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-43271894

Do they have Poundland in Dublin??
Moss Bros on 10:14 - Mar 5 with 1564 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Yes, yes, yes, but what formation(s) you thinking of playing?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Moss Bros on 11:58 - Mar 5 with 1514 viewsquickpassrotter

Put me down for left side midfield Clive. (but only for first half , me legs have gone a bit unfortunately).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024