Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a beautiful goal 11:35 - Jul 10 with 4411 viewssmegma

by Eze. 25 mins chips keeper from corner edge of box into far top corner. Freeman just missed a Coney -esque sitter.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 17:17]
What a beautiful goal on 11:38 - Jul 10 with 3685 viewsaston_hoop

Beauty

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

What a beautiful goal on 11:42 - Jul 10 with 3663 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What a beautiful goal on 11:38 - Jul 10 by aston_hoop

Beauty

Woah, NSFW!!!

That's filthy!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What a beautiful goal on 11:51 - Jul 10 with 3604 viewsBklynRanger

That kid is looking razor sharp.
What a beautiful goal on 11:52 - Jul 10 with 3600 viewssmegma

2 nil at HT. Matt Smith headed in a Manning cross.
What a beautiful goal on 12:04 - Jul 10 with 3532 viewskingo

What a beautiful goal on 11:52 - Jul 10 by smegma

2 nil at HT. Matt Smith headed in a Manning cross.

Manning or Freeman?

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

What a beautiful goal on 12:05 - Jul 10 with 3522 viewsstevec

They playing on the big Scrubs or little Scrubs?

Straight down the Pavilion after.
What a beautiful goal on 12:12 - Jul 10 with 3480 viewsMick_S

Perfect place to watch the flypast.

1.10 - Heathrow. Anorak-tastic.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What a beautiful goal on 12:16 - Jul 10 with 3451 viewskingsburyR

What a beautiful goal on 12:05 - Jul 10 by stevec

They playing on the big Scrubs or little Scrubs?

Straight down the Pavilion after.

To this day I have yet to feel cold like a Sunday morning on the Scrubs in mid-winter!

I swear Polar Bears used to wander through. And Penguins.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

What a beautiful goal on 12:28 - Jul 10 with 3378 viewsMick_S

What a beautiful goal on 12:16 - Jul 10 by kingsburyR

To this day I have yet to feel cold like a Sunday morning on the Scrubs in mid-winter!

Last time I was there it was full of people flying model aircraft. I blame Raheem Stirling.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What a beautiful goal on 12:37 - Jul 10 with 3323 viewssmegma

Chair just scored a screamer 3-0
What a beautiful goal on 12:38 - Jul 10 with 3314 viewsnottonyfernandes

What a beautiful goal on 12:37 - Jul 10 by smegma

Chair just scored a screamer 3-0

Watching with the + pass now. Started and finished the move. Everyone looks sharp
What a beautiful goal on 13:50 - Jul 10 with 3057 viewsrsonist

Getting that new contract sorted might be an idea...
What a beautiful goal on 14:55 - Jul 10 with 2862 viewscolinallcars

What a beautiful goal on 12:16 - Jul 10 by kingsburyR

A lot of people used to play football on the Scrubs Sunday morning then over to the Pav for a drink. Not us, we had a drink in the Pav then over to the Scrubs for football in the afternoon !
What a beautiful goal on 15:35 - Jul 10 with 2742 viewsNorthernr

What a beautiful goal on 13:50 - Jul 10 by rsonist

Getting that new contract sorted might be an idea...

This. If he starts the season well and suddenly we're approaching January when he can start being approached and he's not tied down people will, for once, be fully justified in losing their sht.
What a beautiful goal on 17:19 - Jul 10 with 2514 viewssmegma

I thought Eze and Furlong combined well together down the right hand side. I was also impressed with Wheeler when he came on. I didn't have a clue who he was so I had to ask a ball boy!!!
What a beautiful goal on 17:41 - Jul 10 with 2453 viewsLazyFan

What a beautiful goal on 17:19 - Jul 10 by smegma

I thought Eze and Furlong combined well together down the right hand side. I was also impressed with Wheeler when he came on. I didn't have a clue who he was so I had to ask a ball boy!!!

Did Wheeler play RW or RB or something else?

Also, what did he do well?

The reason I ask is, I think Evil Les had the view he could be another Bard. A RW who we could turn into an attacking RB who scores the odd goal. If that complete speculation on my part is the case, then this thinking was flawed as the Bard also had the pace to get back. Which is why he was good enough to get that England cap before getting injured.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

What a beautiful goal on 18:03 - Jul 10 with 2401 viewssmegma

What a beautiful goal on 17:41 - Jul 10 by LazyFan

The reason I ask is, I think Evil Les had the view he could be another Bard. A RW who we could turn into an attacking RB who scores the odd goal. If that complete speculation on my part is the case, then this thinking was flawed as the Bard also had the pace to get back. Which is why he was good enough to get that England cap before getting injured.

He played right midfield and got a lot of the ball down the wing.
What a beautiful goal on 18:13 - Jul 10 with 2361 viewsbosh67

What a beautiful goal on 15:35 - Jul 10 by Northernr

This. If he starts the season well and suddenly we're approaching January when he can start being approached and he's not tied down people will, for once, be fully justified in losing their sht.

Problem is that in the state we are in re FFP if a club comes in and offers a tenner we'll probably have to take it. Great shame if so because him and Chair look like they are moving to another level in terms of ability.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What a beautiful goal on 18:14 - Jul 10 with 2359 viewsGroveR

What a beautiful goal on 11:38 - Jul 10 by aston_hoop

Beauty

I love the way the other lad goes for the dragback for skillz. Almost like Eze was saying "was this what you meant?"
What a beautiful goal on 18:17 - Jul 10 with 2355 viewsrsonist

What a beautiful goal on 15:35 - Jul 10 by Northernr

I mean... I'm kind of half daring to assume something is sorted or about to be just cos he's all over the club's recent promotional material and social media and what not. The club aren't just complete fkcing idiots... right...??
What a beautiful goal on 18:29 - Jul 10 with 2333 viewsrsonist

What a beautiful goal on 17:41 - Jul 10 by LazyFan

No. Wheeler was either pure right wing or usually right inside forward / second striker at Exeter, scored more goals than he assisted. Really proficient in the air supposedly - from what I read their fans saying about him at the time I was thinking he might be a more mobile alternative to Smith.

In the end we didn't seem to have any plan for him at all though. If he comes good this season his injury cutting last year short might end up being a blessing in disguise.
What a beautiful goal on 18:07 - Jul 11 with 1783 viewstimcocking

Goal of the season?
What a beautiful goal on 12:56 - Jul 12 with 1542 viewssmegma

What a beautiful goal on 18:07 - Jul 11 by timcocking

Goal of the season?

With Chair as runner up
What a beautiful goal on 16:13 - Jul 12 with 1435 viewsNorthernr

What a beautiful goal on 18:29 - Jul 10 by rsonist

No. Wheeler was either pure right wing or usually right inside forward / second striker at Exeter, scored more goals than he assisted. Really proficient in the air supposedly - from what I read their fans saying about him at the time I was thinking he might be a more mobile alternative to Smith.

In the end we didn't seem to have any plan for him at all though. If he comes good this season his injury cutting last year short might end up being a blessing in disguise.

Really hoping he has a good year because having missed most of last it would be like a new signing - and we're not allowed real ones of those any more so a pretend one would be great.
What a beautiful goal on 16:29 - Jul 12 with 1396 viewsstevec

What a beautiful goal on 16:13 - Jul 12 by Northernr

Really hoping he has a good year because having missed most of last it would be like a new signing - and we're not allowed real ones of those any more so a pretend one would be great.

Might have to eat your words when Luongo goes for 25 mill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024