Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight 22:13 - Feb 5 with 2624 viewswelwynranger

After the unacceptable performance v Preston.
Tonight was full of commitment, passion and pride.
The second half was fabulous
We've got our Rangers back
Tonight on 22:37 - Feb 5 with 2393 viewsLeedsR

Much better atmosphere too. Supporters were much more up for it - helped that the team were too.
Tonight on 00:01 - Feb 6 with 2047 viewsHunterhoop

I think we sometimes forget, as Rangers fans, what WE can make Loftus Rd like.

A very good mate of mine came along tonight. He’s a born and bred Watford fan and used to be a ST holder for well over a decade, and still goes to a few away games a year, but follows Kingstonian home and away most of the time now. He wanted us to win tonight for the tie next Friday.

Anyway, his comments: “Cracking night. You get too used to it, but that really is an exceptional football ground. Most of us have a shit time at the football! Cheers for the ticket.”

Our fans need to realise:
We have an influence
We have a wonderful/dilapidated old ground to help the atmosphere
Turning up matters...it’s the definition of “home support”.

We make it what we want. Enough of the criticism of the club. Get behind it. We can still debate players, selections, tactics, etc, but the club is moving in the right direction. Let’s support it.

Preaching to the converted on here, I know. But given the ticket pricing we really should sell out next Fri. And we need to get behind the team.
Tonight on 00:04 - Feb 6 with 2029 viewsNorthernr

Next Friday's going to be bouncing. Tonight was fantastic. Proper performance from the team as well. You want to play League One ball? We'll play League One ball. Matt Smith. Wallop.
Tonight on 00:18 - Feb 6 with 1985 viewsdaveB

I was at wigan and will be honest couldn't give less of a duck how crap we were , that was massive night

McClaren has a wonderful knack of sticking two fingers up to history and pulling a result out roll on watford
Tonight on 00:23 - Feb 6 with 1964 viewsbob566

Tonight on 00:18 - Feb 6 by daveB

I was at wigan and will be honest couldn't give less of a duck how crap we were , that was massive night

McClaren has a wonderful knack of sticking two fingers up to history and pulling a result out roll on watford

First time hes beaten pompey in 9 attempts
Tonight on 00:32 - Feb 6 with 1947 viewsTripper

Really enjoyed tonight, a proper match under the lights and I think McClaren deserves a lot of credit for the way we played tonight. I have zero interest in getting into the Premier League or whatever it’s called at these days until we’re ready and we’re far from it at the moment. I know for our finances it would be great but it’s irrelevant as it’s not happening.

We’re not going down which would be disaterous but when we’re good, it’s good to watch. We’ve beaten Forest and we’re in the fifth round for first time in the life of a lot of our fans and there’s some good young players around. Chances of beating Watford are of course slim but as long as we get another good performance and another good night under the lights, it’s been a good season.

I’m happy where we are at the moment.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 0:39]
Tonight on 01:59 - Feb 6 with 1810 viewsVancouverHoop

Does anyone know whether the offy are going to have a full video replay?
Tonight on 03:09 - Feb 6 with 1762 viewsmylot50years

Great attitude tonight something that has been missing these last few weeks, let's continue to build on that home and away.
And then win or lose we can come away with our heads held high knowing we gave it our best shot, something the loyal supporters of our great club deserve and should expect as being nailed on every match. So let's give it to Birmingham on Saturday and thereon in.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight on 06:11 - Feb 6 with 1588 viewsHooparoo

Been happy all day after our great win. My wife said “What are you smiling about?” And when I told her she just rolled her eyes. 🙄

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tonight on 07:35 - Feb 6 with 1402 viewsjonno

Tonight on 01:59 - Feb 6 by VancouverHoop

They usually do - probably available tomorrow.
Tonight on 12:12 - Feb 6 with 1013 viewsPinnerPaul

Tonight on 01:59 - Feb 6 by VancouverHoop

They did for Leeds so yes I would say.

Highlights usually up the day after a game and full 90' should be there tomorrow
Tonight on 12:15 - Feb 6 with 997 viewsPommyhoop

Tonight on 00:01 - Feb 6 by Hunterhoop

A very good mate of mine came along tonight. He’s a born and bred Watford fan and used to be a ST holder for well over a decade, and still goes to a few away games a year, but follows Kingstonian home and away most of the time now. He wanted us to win tonight for the tie next Friday.

Anyway, his comments: “Cracking night. You get too used to it, but that really is an exceptional football ground. Most of us have a shit time at the football! Cheers for the ticket.”

We have an influence

We make it what we want. Enough of the criticism of the club. Get behind it. We can still debate players, selections, tactics, etc, but the club is moving in the right direction. Let’s support it.

Preaching to the converted on here, I know. But given the ticket pricing we really should sell out next Fri. And we need to get behind the team.

Great post Hunter..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tonight on 12:15 - Feb 6 with 995 viewsDavieQPR

Tonight on 00:32 - Feb 6 by Tripper

Really enjoyed tonight, a proper match under the lights and I think McClaren deserves a lot of credit for the way we played tonight. I have zero interest in getting into the Premier League or whatever it’s called at these days until we’re ready and we’re far from it at the moment. I know for our finances it would be great but it’s irrelevant as it’s not happening.

We’re not going down which would be disaterous but when we’re good, it’s good to watch. We’ve beaten Forest and we’re in the fifth round for first time in the life of a lot of our fans and there’s some good young players around. Chances of beating Watford are of course slim but as long as we get another good performance and another good night under the lights, it’s been a good season.

I’m happy where we are at the moment.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 0:39]

The better the opposition the better we play so you never know.
Tonight on 12:27 - Feb 6 with 966 viewsR_from_afar

Tonight on 00:01 - Feb 6 by Hunterhoop

We have an influence

Nice one.

I always feel that if I have made the effort to go to the game, I might as well try and boost the atmosphere by positive singing, chanting, and cheering (oh and hissing and booing when the opposition have the ball) because not only does it help the team but it also makes it more enjoyable for me, I reckon. I'm not sure there is a lot of point turning up and then sullenly and silently sulking through the game. If I have a beef with something Rangers related, I try to deal with it after before or after the action.

I want us to get behind the team and roar it on, home and away, and to make Loftus Road a bearpit, a cauldren of intimating noise which scares the pants off the opposition. Bring on The Hornets (oh, and The Blues, I will be at the Birmingham game).

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tonight on 11:23 - Feb 7 with 659 viewsjonno

Tonight on 12:12 - Feb 6 by PinnerPaul

They did for Leeds so yes I would say.

Highlights usually up the day after a game and full 90' should be there tomorrow

All 90 minutes now available on the official site.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024