Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is always lizards that rule the world? 22:48 - Aug 16 with 1538 viewsqprxtc

And shapeshiftingly control us. Why can’t it be an armadillo or a sloth.

Conspiratorially I reckon that Icke and his followers are barking up the wrong tree, woof. Gary Larson had it right. Cows, man. It’s the cows. Mooo.

Or is it....Ducks...

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 23:05 - Aug 16 with 1513 viewsTacticalR

Thank God that the former youth team goalkeeper of Coventry City warned us about this.

Air hostess clique

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 23:09 - Aug 16 with 1499 viewsaston_hoop

They eat armadillos in some parts of Latin America. Never struck me as something I'd want to try. Anyway, as you were.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 23:29 - Aug 16 with 1479 viewsted_hendrix

As it happens my religion tells me that shrimps rule the World and not lizards.

Each night I pray to the Mantis Shrimp and beg forgiveness for whatever crimes I've carried out that day. For those of you who don't know the Mantis Shrimp is the hardest shrimp/crab/wildebeest/gibbon/animal type thing in the whole wide world and could smash anybody's face in even with one claw tied behind it's back.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 23:36 - Aug 16 with 1474 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Ducks are brilliant. They can swim, they can fly and they fly great! They can walk, they can run.

They taste fantastic crispy fried in a wrap with spring onion, cucumber and plum sauce.

Marvellous creatures.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 00:32 - Aug 17 with 1441 viewsLythamR

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 23:36 - Aug 16 by CliveWilsonSaid

Ducks are brilliant. They can swim, they can fly and they fly great! They can walk, they can run.

They taste fantastic crispy fried in a wrap with spring onion, cucumber and plum sauce.

Marvellous creatures.

You forgot about their contribution to Duvets

I don't know who rules, I just know we are safe until the Dolphins go, then we are in the dou dou
Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 00:45 - Aug 17 with 1431 viewsBoston

Gary Larson may be onto something...those cows arses, when they have the wings of a sparrow they make a right mess of White Hart Lane.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 01:17 - Aug 17 with 1420 viewsHooparoo

Say no to drugs

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 01:28 - Aug 17 with 1413 viewsflynnbo

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 00:32 - Aug 17 by LythamR

You forgot about their contribution to Duvets

I don't know who rules, I just know we are safe until the Dolphins go, then we are in the dou dou

Did you say that on porpoise?
Login to get fewer ads

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 04:13 - Aug 17 with 1366 viewstimcocking

Was it anything to do with the Lizard King?
Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 06:47 - Aug 17 with 1328 viewsHantsR

The Lizard is the most southernly point on the British mainland. I saw some Choughs there, you don't see them as a rule.
Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 08:30 - Aug 17 with 1263 viewsSt_Pollock

Welcome back Hud
Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 10:09 - Aug 17 with 1185 viewscolinallcars

The meek shall inherit the earth. Er, well if it's y'know not too much bother.
Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 12:33 - Aug 17 with 1132 viewsNewBee

"Lizards ruling the world?"

What a lot of toss.

Everyone knows it's Wizards.
Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 13:22 - Aug 17 with 1088 viewstimcocking

Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 06:47 - Aug 17 by HantsR

The Lizard is the most southernly point on the British mainland. I saw some Choughs there, you don't see them as a rule.

I know, i grew up there. Hold on, perhaps that actually is the answer to the OPs question?
Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 13:48 - Aug 17 with 1061 viewsHadders

Gary Larson cartoons are definitely one of my reasons to be cheerful.
Why is always lizards that rule the world? on 13:49 - Aug 17 with 1060 viewsR_from_afar

Or is it squirrels?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024