Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In North West London 20:09 - Oct 12 with 8048 viewsMalintabuk

Booing for not taking the knee..... the compulsory booing of a national anthem and rucking in the stands with the old Bill weighing in with batons.... and there is even a football match happening amongst all this
In North West London on 20:17 - Oct 12 with 3989 viewstraininvain

England lack balance without Phillips alongside Rice. Bit of a lesson for those criticising Southgate for not being more attacking at the Euros!
In North West London on 20:22 - Oct 12 with 3974 viewsMalintabuk

In North West London on 20:17 - Oct 12 by traininvain

England lack balance without Phillips alongside Rice. Bit of a lesson for those criticising Southgate for not being more attacking at the Euros!

Yeah seems Southgate as gone uber attacking and we don't look very balanced. Surprised he never played Henderson
In North West London on 20:24 - Oct 12 with 3967 viewsMalintabuk

Grealish is looking good though... and Foden looks lost in that position
In North West London on 20:26 - Oct 12 with 3955 viewstraininvain

1-1 Stones. We’ll probably win as expected but we don’t look as in control of the game with this more attacking team.
In North West London on 20:36 - Oct 12 with 3904 viewsMalintabuk

Think at the moment we have an embarrassment of riches on the field and missing Philips with Rice.
Rice doing mountains of work and playing well
Grealish is a class act and think Harry needs to sort himself out as he clearly seems to not be enjoying football at the moment
Don't think we are in any danger of losing this, but seems a strange game for Southgate to look at plan D
In North West London on 20:41 - Oct 12 with 3854 viewsloftboy

Just shown the trouble at half time, no doubt most of those Hungarians are living here, one bloke in a brown coat gave a policeman a huge right hook and could possibly be in a bit of trouble himself after that!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

In North West London on 20:43 - Oct 12 with 3825 viewstraininvain

In North West London on 20:41 - Oct 12 by loftboy

Just shown the trouble at half time, no doubt most of those Hungarians are living here, one bloke in a brown coat gave a policeman a huge right hook and could possibly be in a bit of trouble himself after that!

Shocking scenes. Police getting ran out of the away end by Hungary fans!
In North West London on 20:45 - Oct 12 with 3813 viewstraininvain

In North West London on 20:36 - Oct 12 by Malintabuk

Think at the moment we have an embarrassment of riches on the field and missing Philips with Rice.
Rice doing mountains of work and playing well
Grealish is a class act and think Harry needs to sort himself out as he clearly seems to not be enjoying football at the moment
Don't think we are in any danger of losing this, but seems a strange game for Southgate to look at plan D

Feels like overkill. Mount anonymous again. I’d get Henderson on for him. Shame Bellingham’s not fit to start this one.
Login to get fewer ads

In North West London on 20:45 - Oct 12 with 3810 viewssoops

It’s great that we have such little trouble in stadiums in England these days... but it seems this generation of coppers doesn’t know how to deal with it. Wtf are they doing retreating from that?
In North West London on 20:46 - Oct 12 with 3796 viewsconnell10

In North West London on 20:43 - Oct 12 by traininvain

Shocking scenes. Police getting ran out of the away end by Hungary fans!

So your allowed to wear ski masks in football grounds???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

In North West London on 21:02 - Oct 12 with 3707 viewsToast_R

In North West London on 20:45 - Oct 12 by soops

It’s great that we have such little trouble in stadiums in England these days... but it seems this generation of coppers doesn’t know how to deal with it. Wtf are they doing retreating from that?

They lost the battle but will they lose the war?

Why were they there?
In North West London on 21:07 - Oct 12 with 3680 viewsMalintabuk

Never saw that substitution coming
In North West London on 21:10 - Oct 12 with 3645 viewsMick_S

In North West London on 20:45 - Oct 12 by soops

I think they may have been taken by surprise there, mate. Not going to be nice post match for the Hungarians, I fear.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 21:11]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

In North West London on 21:10 - Oct 12 with 3640 viewstraininvain

In North West London on 21:07 - Oct 12 by Malintabuk

Had to keep Foden on he’s our biggest threat.
In North West London on 21:12 - Oct 12 with 3624 viewsjohnhoop

In North West London on 21:07 - Oct 12 by Malintabuk

Yep, probably our most effective player so far and the source of whatever creativity there was. Mount, on the other hand, has done virtually nothing of any note.
In North West London on 21:13 - Oct 12 with 3617 viewsstevec

In North West London on 21:02 - Oct 12 by Toast_R

They lost the battle but will they lose the war?

Why were they there?

Good question.

They did a disappearing act at the Euro final and can’t even shift a bunch of crusties off a slip road.
In North West London on 21:20 - Oct 12 with 3571 viewsMalintabuk

In North West London on 21:10 - Oct 12 by traininvain

Had to keep Foden on he’s our biggest threat.

Not quite sure how you see that.... thought Grealish was our best player tonight
In North West London on 21:21 - Oct 12 with 3560 viewsMalintabuk

Now we seem to be playing without a main striker.... and mount stays on. Think he must be Southgate's love child
In North West London on 21:25 - Oct 12 with 3544 viewsMalintabuk

In North West London on 21:21 - Oct 12 by Malintabuk

Now we seem to be playing without a main striker.... and mount stays on. Think he must be Southgate's love child

Oops missed Abrahams coming on
In North West London on 21:25 - Oct 12 with 3543 viewstraininvain

In North West London on 21:20 - Oct 12 by Malintabuk

Not quite sure how you see that.... thought Grealish was our best player tonight

Foden set up our goal and most our positive attacking play involved him. But I agree re Mount.
In North West London on 21:26 - Oct 12 with 3530 viewsMalintabuk

In North West London on 21:25 - Oct 12 by traininvain

Foden set up our goal and most our positive attacking play involved him. But I agree re Mount.

Agree great FK... and would have left him on... but would have taken Mount off for Henderson
In North West London on 21:37 - Oct 12 with 3483 viewstraininvain

Surprised not to see Sancho feature tonight.
In North West London on 21:39 - Oct 12 with 3469 viewsMalintabuk

Well that was pretty average.
Think tonight was a case of too many chief's and not enough Indians.
Still can't see us not toping the group with the calibre of the remaining games and I guess if we are to be optimistic about tonight we never lost
Really looked unbalanced without the holding pair of Rice and Philips and he tried something tonight and it never really worked, but worth a try.
The worrying thing is Kane. He looks really in a bad place at the moment
In North West London on 21:52 - Oct 12 with 3362 viewsconnell10

Grealish holds on to the ball to long, he must learn to pass and do the simply stuff. Flatters to deceive at times but still our best player.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

In North West London on 21:54 - Oct 12 with 3358 viewsdaveB

would have taken Mount off at half time, not sure how or why he stayed on really. England looked good at times in the first half but Kane was dropping too deep again so had to keep going sideways or wide rather than cause them problems

Thought Hungary played well though and deserved a draw
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024