Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In North West London 20:09 - Oct 12 with 8295 viewsMalintabuk

Booing for not taking the knee..... the compulsory booing of a national anthem and rucking in the stands with the old Bill weighing in with batons.... and there is even a football match happening amongst all this
In North West London on 21:55 - Oct 12 with 2261 viewsLazyFan

Mount is useless. Waste of space.

zzzzzzzzzz

In North West London on 21:59 - Oct 12 with 2241 viewsizlingtonhoop

In North West London on 20:43 - Oct 12 by traininvain

Shocking scenes. Police getting ran out of the away end by Hungary fans!

Institutionally racist,
Institutionally misogynistic,
Institutionally shit against a Magyar in a beige anorak.

Not looking good for Dame Dick...

🤷‍♂️
In North West London on 21:59 - Oct 12 with 2239 viewsgazza1

In North West London on 21:25 - Oct 12 by traininvain

Foden set up our goal and most our positive attacking play involved him. But I agree re Mount.

Southgate's decision to take Grealish off is very puzzling but not unexpected.....Grealish won us the free kick that we scored from.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 22:03]
In North West London on 22:00 - Oct 12 with 2236 viewsNed_Kennedys

In North West London on 21:55 - Oct 12 by LazyFan

Mount is a poor excuse for a top footballer: I didn’t even realise he was playing until he was mentioned near the end. And he is on the long list for the Ballon D’Or.... 😝
Very flat England performance, Hungary did well.
In North West London on 22:28 - Oct 12 with 2121 viewsCamberleyR

In North West London on 21:55 - Oct 12 by LazyFan

The invisible man for England YET AGAIN. Hasn't scored for eleven games now. He'll be one of these that'll end up with 80-90 caps (probably more, he's got nearly thirty already) and you'll think what did he ever do?

Long list for the Ballon d'Or? Don't make me laugh
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 6:59]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

In North West London on 23:11 - Oct 12 with 2045 viewstoboboly

It that had been England supporters you wouldn't hear the end of it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

In North West London on 23:14 - Oct 12 with 2037 viewskensalriser

No idea how Hungary were allowed to have fans at this game after the last one. I say fans, but they have what is clearly a hardcore of actual neo-nazi blackshirt thugs following them, no doubt encouraged by the Hungarian regime. FIFA is absolutely pathetic.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

In North West London on 00:19 - Oct 13 with 1962 viewsnix

In North West London on 21:54 - Oct 12 by daveB

would have taken Mount off at half time, not sure how or why he stayed on really. England looked good at times in the first half but Kane was dropping too deep again so had to keep going sideways or wide rather than cause them problems

Thought Hungary played well though and deserved a draw

What is it about Mount? He never seems to do much and yet he stays on the pitch at the expense of other players. It's weird!
Login to get fewer ads

In North West London on 01:47 - Oct 13 with 1922 viewsBoston

In North West London on 00:19 - Oct 13 by nix

What is it about Mount? He never seems to do much and yet he stays on the pitch at the expense of other players. It's weird!

Obviously someone's mounting him.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

In North West London on 06:55 - Oct 13 with 1828 viewsCamberleyR

In North West London on 00:19 - Oct 13 by nix

He's got to be Southgate's love child.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

In North West London on 07:39 - Oct 13 with 1761 viewsdistortR

In North West London on 20:45 - Oct 12 by soops

It’s great that we have such little trouble in stadiums in England these days... but it seems this generation of coppers doesn’t know how to deal with it. Wtf are they doing retreating from that?

Our brave defenders of Clapham Common still not allowed to have enough numbers inside the stadium to deal with anything serious?
In North West London on 09:25 - Oct 13 with 1602 viewsBostonR

In North West London on 23:14 - Oct 12 by kensalriser

No idea how Hungary were allowed to have fans at this game after the last one. I say fans, but they have what is clearly a hardcore of actual neo-nazi blackshirt thugs following them, no doubt encouraged by the Hungarian regime. FIFA is absolutely pathetic.

Really mixed reaction from the Police at the moment. Huge overkill and presence at English grounds every week and on occasions "steaming into fans full throttle" . At Wembley last night, they let the Hungarian fans away with it. What has happened to their intelligence on this stuff which used to be exceptional? It was brewing from kick-off.

The crowd last night was full of families and this was not a great advert.
In North West London on 11:32 - Oct 13 with 1474 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The police had no business storming the Hungarian section in such numbers and got what they deserved.

As for England, a very insipid display bookmarked by an extremely flat Harry Kane. He needs to accept that he trapped himself in 2018 by signing a 6-year-contract and stop sulking.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 11:39]
In North West London on 11:45 - Oct 13 with 1439 viewsKonk

In North West London on 11:32 - Oct 13 by Benny_the_Ball

The police had no business storming the Hungarian section in such numbers and got what they deserved.

As for England, a very insipid display bookmarked by an extremely flat Harry Kane. He needs to accept that he trapped himself in 2018 by signing a 6-year-contract and stop sulking.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 11:39]

It's been reported that they went in to eject someone for racist behaviour, took a softly-softly approach, and then got started on. Not sure why you think that deserves them being attacked.

Personally, when you've got a load of cu nts in an away section, I have no problem with having riot cops tooled-up and all over the shop. And then I have no issues at all with them walloping the fu ck out of anyone who decides they want to have a row with the old bill.

It does seem that with things being so much quieter in and around grounds for years now, with a massive reliance on bubbles/kettling groups of muppets, who more often that not are very happy to be stuck in a bubble, that the Met are at a bit of a loss when serious disorder breaks out. Whoever's in charge of policing Wembley these days has had a fu cking terrible 2021.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

In North West London on 11:50 - Oct 13 with 1425 viewsrobith

The same commentators who praised the "wonderful atmosphere" in Hungary during the Euros while a bunch of literal black shirts did Nazi salutes all sad eyed about disorder today
In North West London on 14:25 - Oct 13 with 1230 viewsthemodfather

what i cannot get is the nazi's flattened most of east europe, committed atrocities and yet these same countries follow the same path? even if watered down, from the 90s we have seen broken cross flags across european games and little is done. yes we have england hooligans, punch ups and all that, we don't deny it but handled it over time, what are uefa/fifa doing now we can't be blamed?
for hungary, fines and ground closures are not working, so dock points or ban them for 2 tournaments, then their fa will liven up.
In North West London on 15:16 - Oct 13 with 1191 viewskensalriser

In North West London on 14:25 - Oct 13 by themodfather

what i cannot get is the nazi's flattened most of east europe, committed atrocities and yet these same countries follow the same path? even if watered down, from the 90s we have seen broken cross flags across european games and little is done. yes we have england hooligans, punch ups and all that, we don't deny it but handled it over time, what are uefa/fifa doing now we can't be blamed?
for hungary, fines and ground closures are not working, so dock points or ban them for 2 tournaments, then their fa will liven up.

Hungary was on the Axis side in WW2 and prior to the war had a highly authoritarian autocratic and anti-semitic government. Fascist style nationalism wasn't limited to Germany and Italy in the 30s, it was widespread throughout central and Eastern Europe. Not many people alive now who remember those times but plenty who remember the Soviet era, so the authoritarian impulse goes right.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

In North West London on 15:22 - Oct 13 with 1172 viewsBenny_the_Ball

In North West London on 11:45 - Oct 13 by Konk

It's been reported that they went in to eject someone for racist behaviour, took a softly-softly approach, and then got started on. Not sure why you think that deserves them being attacked.

Personally, when you've got a load of cu nts in an away section, I have no problem with having riot cops tooled-up and all over the shop. And then I have no issues at all with them walloping the fu ck out of anyone who decides they want to have a row with the old bill.

It does seem that with things being so much quieter in and around grounds for years now, with a massive reliance on bubbles/kettling groups of muppets, who more often that not are very happy to be stuck in a bubble, that the Met are at a bit of a loss when serious disorder breaks out. Whoever's in charge of policing Wembley these days has had a fu cking terrible 2021.

Really? Never mind what you think was reported, watch the footage. The police were the aggressors, plain and simple. They attacked with batons; there was nothing softly-softly about their approach. Unfortunately for them they didn't appreciate who they were up against and soon beat a hasty retreat. Ultimately when all is said and done, there was just 1 arrest; 1. Subsequently labelling 1000 people as a load of cu nts says more about you than them.

In any event, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. English football has been synonymous with hooliganism and racism for decades. Don't think for one second just because you're kneeling and virtual signalling that you have it sussed. You don't, as was clearly demonstrated by the 1000s of English fans that stormed the Euros final without a ticket and the disgusting racial abuse directed at their own players after losing the penalty shootout. Where were the riot police then?

Sort your own house out instead of misdirecting attention on others.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 15:58]
In North West London on 15:37 - Oct 13 with 1150 viewsconnell10

In North West London on 15:22 - Oct 13 by Benny_the_Ball

Really? Never mind what you think was reported, watch the footage. The police were the aggressors, plain and simple. They attacked with batons; there was nothing softly-softly about their approach. Unfortunately for them they didn't appreciate who they were up against and soon beat a hasty retreat. Ultimately when all is said and done, there was just 1 arrest; 1. Subsequently labelling 1000 people as a load of cu nts says more about you than them.

In any event, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. English football has been synonymous with hooliganism and racism for decades. Don't think for one second just because you're kneeling and virtual signalling that you have it sussed. You don't, as was clearly demonstrated by the 1000s of English fans that stormed the Euros final without a ticket and the disgusting racial abuse directed at their own players after losing the penalty shootout. Where were the riot police then?

Agree but a lot of Hungary fans are facists ...fact.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

In North West London on 15:48 - Oct 13 with 1139 viewsBenny_the_Ball

In North West London on 14:25 - Oct 13 by themodfather

Firstly, right wing doesn't necessarily mean Nazi or fascist. Secondly, in recent years Communism flattened most of East and Central Europe. Memories of the harsh regime and the atrocities committed by the USSR are still fresh in people's minds.

In Hungary's case, take 158 years of Ottoman rule, the loss of over 72% of territory and 64% of population via the Treaty of Versailles, significant damage to the economy caused by WW2, and subsequent Communist repression and you can begin to understand why their politics is perhaps not the same as ours.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 15:51]
In North West London on 16:08 - Oct 13 with 1100 viewsflynnbo

In North West London on 15:48 - Oct 13 by Benny_the_Ball

Firstly, right wing doesn't necessarily mean Nazi or fascist. Secondly, in recent years Communism flattened most of East and Central Europe. Memories of the harsh regime and the atrocities committed by the USSR are still fresh in people's minds.

In Hungary's case, take 158 years of Ottoman rule, the loss of over 72% of territory and 64% of population via the Treaty of Versailles, significant damage to the economy caused by WW2, and subsequent Communist repression and you can begin to understand why their politics is perhaps not the same as ours.

Don't mention the Treaty of Trianon in front of Hungarians! I said it once and think I got away with it.
In North West London on 16:12 - Oct 13 with 1095 viewswillis1980

In North West London on 15:16 - Oct 13 by kensalriser

Hungary was on the Axis side in WW2 and prior to the war had a highly authoritarian autocratic and anti-semitic government. Fascist style nationalism wasn't limited to Germany and Italy in the 30s, it was widespread throughout central and Eastern Europe. Not many people alive now who remember those times but plenty who remember the Soviet era, so the authoritarian impulse goes right.

lets not forget Franco's Spain and Salazar's Portugal that survived until the 70s!
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 16:12]
In North West London on 16:20 - Oct 13 with 1081 viewsKonk

In North West London on 15:22 - Oct 13 by Benny_the_Ball

Fu ck me - where to start?

BENNY: "Really? Never mind what you think was reported son, watch the footage. The police were the aggressors, plain and simple. They attacked with batons; there was nothing softly-softly about their approach."

KONK: Fair enough, I presume that to speak with such authority about the start of the bother, and to dismiss the Met's explanation out of hand, that you were either bang in the middle of it when it started, or you've reviewed all the CCTV. Seems a bit odd that if 20 odd coppers in floppy little caps, decide it's time to start wading into a mob of big blokes for no reason, that they haven't bothered to get kitted-up or go in with proper numbers. It's been reported that there was an attempt to arrest a fan in the away section for racially abusing a steward, and things escalated from there.

BENNY: "Ultimately when all is said and done, there was just 1 arrest; 1. Subsequently labelling 1000 people as a load of cu nts says more about you than them."

KONK: Well, I've been about with 100+ blokes going at it, with no-one seemingly arrested at the time, but plenty of people getting a knock on the door later on. The police seem quite happy filming for later arrests if they don't have the numbers to get things under control. The Standard are reporting six arrests by the way.

And I didn't label a thousand or all of them cun ts, what I actually said was: "Personally, when you've got a load of cu nts in an away section, I have no problem with having riot cops tooled-up and all over the shop. And then I have no issues at all with them walloping the fu ck out of anyone who decides they want to have a row with the old bill." - and that applies whether they're Hungary fans, England fans or Fulham fans.

You then start talking about the history of English football hooliganism, ticketless fans storming Wembley etc; not sure where in my post I claimed English fans were perfectly behaved? And I even made the point that whoever was in charge of policing Wembley this year, has had an absolute stinker; that was a reference to the chaos at the Euro's, if you didn't pick up on that.

You seem to be taking this very personally? Are you Viktor Orban or something?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

In North West London on 16:20 - Oct 13 with 1074 viewsMrSheen

In North West London on 15:48 - Oct 13 by Benny_the_Ball

As you say, Trianon took away 64% of the population but only 30% of Hungarian speakers, as they were a significant linguistic minority in every area they lost. Pre 1914 Hungary was never going to survive intact in the change from a Europe of Empires to one of Nations.

Otherwise you’re right. Occupied by Turks, invaded by Russians (three times 1849, 1945 and 1956) and Romanians, and an extremely brutal post WW1 civil war, their politics are going to look different to their neighbours.
In North West London on 16:25 - Oct 13 with 1059 viewswillis1980

In North West London on 16:08 - Oct 13 by flynnbo

Don't mention the Treaty of Trianon in front of Hungarians! I said it once and think I got away with it.

In Budapest I met a Romanian from Transylvania who spoke perfect German and Hungarian, when I asked how come he had such a good grasp of both of those languages he mentioned that his family were ethnically German and Hungarian and that the Treaty of Trianon trapped his family in Romania.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024