Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. 17:16 - Oct 20 with 3797 viewsDiscodroids

Far from being the most vocal on LFW on the merits Of Lyndon Dykes, I have to say i never saw a footballer of any competence . The ley lines to Connor Washington were overwhelming. A striker that was just happy to hit the target, Happy to hide in the long grass when it came on top.

less accomplished than horst hrubesch in a one on one with the keeper.

I thought he could be put to better use by the club Flogging elizabeth duke personalised QPR gold plated moneyclips on QVC. Better going back to the back row in the NSW cup in rugby league.... Oh How he has proved me wrong .

His goal at Fulham was straight from the Emilio Butragueno playbook .

Lyndon 'The Vulture' dykes. I salute you. Long may it continue.

[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 17:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 17:23 - Oct 20 with 3713 viewsNorthernr

The thing we have to bear in mind at all times, is we cannot afford to buy finished products. Austin and Johansen are as near as we've managed, and only because they're now at the end of their careers. Same as Adomah.

Everybody we buy is basically an investment and to some extent a gamble. You have to give these players time to settle in, get used to the level etc, before rushing to judgement (speaking generally, not you personally Disco). I bang on about this all the time but look how Eze changed and developed as he went past 50, 100 and then 150 appearances. Chair is just there now and we're starting to see a genuine, consistent Championship threat from him now.

I don't really get (again speaking generally) why there is any need to rush in and judge players, nor really why there always has to be somebody in the team that we're having a crack at. This is a lovely team that tries its best and is good to watch. Not perfect, flawed, but something to be proud of and enjoy watching.
Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 17:32 - Oct 20 with 3648 viewssupahoopsa

Well said, fully agree

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 17:33 - Oct 20 with 3639 viewsPinnerPaul

If we're being 100% honest, I think we could all contribute to this thread!
Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 17:39 - Oct 20 with 3603 viewsDiscodroids

Sorry lads, i may not be the hot head impatient tw at of years ago, but i still can't have El Khayati as a footballer.

Everytime he stepped on the pitch with that barnet, tight bicycle shorts and jinking runs to the arse end of nowhere, i always thought of this...

One for the kids.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 17:42 - Oct 20 with 3584 viewsMick_S

Hrubesch was the name of any footballer that was rubbish when we were kids. German for rubbish.

That really took me back, Glenn.

Here he is:

https://images.app.goo.gl/QGGWgoHXo7KECctE9
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 17:47]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 18:06 - Oct 20 with 3491 viewsCiderwithRsie

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 17:23 - Oct 20 by Northernr

The thing we have to bear in mind at all times, is we cannot afford to buy finished products. Austin and Johansen are as near as we've managed, and only because they're now at the end of their careers. Same as Adomah.

Everybody we buy is basically an investment and to some extent a gamble. You have to give these players time to settle in, get used to the level etc, before rushing to judgement (speaking generally, not you personally Disco). I bang on about this all the time but look how Eze changed and developed as he went past 50, 100 and then 150 appearances. Chair is just there now and we're starting to see a genuine, consistent Championship threat from him now.

I don't really get (again speaking generally) why there is any need to rush in and judge players, nor really why there always has to be somebody in the team that we're having a crack at. This is a lovely team that tries its best and is good to watch. Not perfect, flawed, but something to be proud of and enjoy watching.

All that said and agreed with, it amazes me just how good Chris Willock looks, so quickly.
Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 18:18 - Oct 20 with 3431 viewsDiscodroids

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 17:42 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

Hrubesch was the name of any footballer that was rubbish when we were kids. German for rubbish.

That really took me back, Glenn.

Here he is:

https://images.app.goo.gl/QGGWgoHXo7KECctE9
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 17:47]

;-)

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 18:27 - Oct 20 with 3372 viewstexasranger

Absolutely spot on. I would love to think that all R's fans took this to heart. The club is still only part way through paying a very heavy price for a period of appalling bad management but we are gradually on the rise again under good management. Let's stay behind them and all the players because they are giving us a Club and a team to be proud of again.
Login to get fewer ads

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 18:30 - Oct 20 with 3352 viewsSuperhoop83

Elizabeth duke personalised QPR gold plated moneyclips?

Where I can buy these???

Suffering since 1978.

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. (n/t) on 18:34 - Oct 20 with 3328 viewsHAMRanger

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 18:45 - Oct 20 with 3281 viewsted_hendrix

There's nothing wrong about being wrong or even proved wrong.

Nothing at all.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 19:12 - Oct 20 with 3175 viewstraininvain

Worth keeping in mind with Moses. I’ve seen a lot of posts on here writing him off and they might end up being right. But it’s too soon to make that judgment.

Wallace and Dykes were getting the same treatment this time last year. Let’s try to have a bit of patience with Moses and faith in Warburton and the coaching team.

On a similar note, when was the last time we had a manager and coaches who were genuinely capable of improving players?
Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 19:25 - Oct 20 with 3134 viewskensalriser

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 18:30 - Oct 20 by Superhoop83

Elizabeth duke personalised QPR gold plated moneyclips?

Where I can buy these???

I think I saw The Pelican flogging them on QVC.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 19:30 - Oct 20 with 3113 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 18:45 - Oct 20 by ted_hendrix

There's nothing wrong about being wrong or even proved wrong.

Nothing at all.

Absolutely not.
Nothing wrong with a bit of patience either.

Bare bones.

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 20:48 - Oct 20 with 2930 viewshoopsa

Hands up, The man has proved me wrong. on 19:25 - Oct 20 by kensalriser

I think I saw The Pelican flogging them on QVC.

Those were elizabeth duke personalised QPR gold plated nipple-clamps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024