Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF on Hughes 08:59 - Oct 29 with 2636 viewshoopstilidie

Tony Fernandes I honestly believe we have one of the best managers in the premier league. And we are in for the long term. Whatever happens. We love QPR. Ill be there at reading so rangers fans ill be available to meet and chat. Trust me on this one. Keep the faith. Stability is the key.
3 minutes ago

Can we get behind him now??

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

TF on Hughes on 09:05 - Oct 29 with 1067 viewstoboboly

There comes a time when sticking your head in the sand is a bad thing. 6 points from the next 9 or he needs to go.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

TF on Hughes on 09:10 - Oct 29 with 1041 viewsCHUBBS

He continually gets selection,formation and in game tactics wrong yet never takes responsibility.How many times do we have to watch the team set up so badly whilst MH refuses to make changes until its too late.
He's had almost a year to move use forward with the largest budget in the clubs history to aid him yet we look like a pub team.We look exactly what we were until NW made us a team to be proud of.Southern softies.
TF on Hughes on 09:12 - Oct 29 with 1026 viewsWatfordR

We had an owner who fired managers every other game, and fans called him a lunatic and craved stability.

Now we have an owner who preaches stability and backs his manager, and some fans still aren't happy.

TF is right. We should trust him, we should keep the faith, and stability is indeed the key to long term success.
TF on Hughes on 09:18 - Oct 29 with 1000 viewsPizanti

I would suggest that if we lose at home to Reading that Loftus Road will not be a pleasant place for Tone to stick around for a meet and greet with the fans!
TF on Hughes on 09:20 - Oct 29 with 994 viewsBromleyHoop

TF on Hughes on 09:10 - Oct 29 by CHUBBS

He continually gets selection,formation and in game tactics wrong yet never takes responsibility.How many times do we have to watch the team set up so badly whilst MH refuses to make changes until its too late.
He's had almost a year to move use forward with the largest budget in the clubs history to aid him yet we look like a pub team.We look exactly what we were until NW made us a team to be proud of.Southern softies.

A pub team???? I know you come out with a constant stream of inane rubbish but to say we're a team similar to the one before Neil Warnock took over is just beyond laughable. I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for you.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

TF on Hughes on 09:21 - Oct 29 with 988 viewstoboboly

TF on Hughes on 09:12 - Oct 29 by WatfordR

We had an owner who fired managers every other game, and fans called him a lunatic and craved stability.

Now we have an owner who preaches stability and backs his manager, and some fans still aren't happy.

TF is right. We should trust him, we should keep the faith, and stability is indeed the key to long term success.

Fair enough but he has had 30 games, a whole pre-season and a lot of money and we look worse than when he took over.

We let in goals for fun, we rarely score, we rarely threaten. His tactics and line-up's seem increasingly poor and indiscipline is rife.

TF on Hughes on 09:21 - Oct 29 with 984 viewsSomersetHoops

If Mark Hughes is accepting his part in our many failures under his management to TF and telling him what he is doing about it then perhaps I can understand why TF is supporting him, otherwise I would have thought a more circumspect approach would be more sensible. Surely TF is too wordly wise to accept every pathetic excuse that is given after he and his partners have invested so much.

What is the worst number of continuous away losses for a manager in the PL? I would think MH must be approaching the record for that.

Who's Next?

TF on Hughes on 09:27 - Oct 29 with 960 viewsA40Bosh

Tell me what was wrong with the team selection against Everton and away at Arsenal when he has had a full squad to choose from and who would you have put in the starting 11 ahead of Cesar, Bosingwa, Nelson MBia Traore Diakite Grenero Hoilett Taarabt and Zamora. That is 10 definites and that leaves Park or SWP or Mackie for the 11th place.

Ok, you can argue that for some reason he appears to be contracturally (is that even a word?) obliged to play SWP or SWP has something on him, because even I, as a usually non judgemental supporter was relieved to see him get hooked after numerous passes went astray.

I could under stand all the negativity up until 2-3 weeks ago, but after 1-1 at home to Everton who have managed to take 15 points off other clubs as well as one off of us and then being 6 mins away from a creditable draw against Arsenal away, I mean come on get a grip.

It is now obvious that for Mark Hughes the bell will toll if at 16:56 on Nov 17 we have not claimed 6-7 points from the next three matches. So lets get behind him until then because if his QPR sides cannot beat Reading and Southampton then he really will have run out of excuses.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

TF on Hughes on 09:29 - Oct 29 with 941 viewsTW_R

TF on Hughes on 09:27 - Oct 29 by A40Bosh

Tell me what was wrong with the team selection against Everton and away at Arsenal when he has had a full squad to choose from and who would you have put in the starting 11 ahead of Cesar, Bosingwa, Nelson MBia Traore Diakite Grenero Hoilett Taarabt and Zamora. That is 10 definites and that leaves Park or SWP or Mackie for the 11th place.

Ok, you can argue that for some reason he appears to be contracturally (is that even a word?) obliged to play SWP or SWP has something on him, because even I, as a usually non judgemental supporter was relieved to see him get hooked after numerous passes went astray.

I could under stand all the negativity up until 2-3 weeks ago, but after 1-1 at home to Everton who have managed to take 15 points off other clubs as well as one off of us and then being 6 mins away from a creditable draw against Arsenal away, I mean come on get a grip.

It is now obvious that for Mark Hughes the bell will toll if at 16:56 on Nov 17 we have not claimed 6-7 points from the next three matches. So lets get behind him until then because if his QPR sides cannot beat Reading and Southampton then he really will have run out of excuses.

Faurlin?
TF on Hughes on 09:30 - Oct 29 with 934 viewstoboboly

"It is now obvious that for Mark Hughes the bell will toll if at 16:56 on Nov 17 we have not claimed 6-7 points from the next three matches. So lets get behind him until then because if his QPR sides cannot beat Reading and Southampton then he really will have run out of excuses. "

Agree.

TF on Hughes on 09:33 - Oct 29 with 915 viewshamptonhillhoop

TF on Hughes on 09:21 - Oct 29 by SomersetHoops

If Mark Hughes is accepting his part in our many failures under his management to TF and telling him what he is doing about it then perhaps I can understand why TF is supporting him, otherwise I would have thought a more circumspect approach would be more sensible. Surely TF is too wordly wise to accept every pathetic excuse that is given after he and his partners have invested so much.

What is the worst number of continuous away losses for a manager in the PL? I would think MH must be approaching the record for that.

I doubt it. It's only four, and three of those were spurs arsenal and man city. Plus west brom, who at the time had won every home game
TF on Hughes on 09:36 - Oct 29 with 899 viewstoboboly

TF on Hughes on 09:33 - Oct 29 by hamptonhillhoop

I doubt it. It's only four, and three of those were spurs arsenal and man city. Plus west brom, who at the time had won every home game

Think he's including last season.

TF on Hughes on 09:39 - Oct 29 with 889 viewsWatfordR

I'd argue that Faurlin should always be the 11th definite.

It isn't as though we are cut off, we are only a couple of wins from midtable, and I'd say as long as you have Reading, Soton, Villa, Norwich, Stoke, Wigan, even Swansea and Stoke within reach, there is no panic. I don't even see the next three games as make or break, though I'd obviously be very disappointed to think we can't take at least 6 points from them.
TF on Hughes on 09:40 - Oct 29 with 887 viewsCHUBBS

He had all summer to shore up our weak defence yet waited until the final day to buy a converted midfielder who didn't want to be here.He's getting the formation completely wrong by persisting with SWP who actually gives us no width what so ever.Faurlin should have replaced him in the base of a 5 man midfield leaving others a chance to push forward and actually win the game.That was the worst Arsenal team i've seen in decades yet we still didn't even have a go until it was too late.
TF on Hughes on 09:43 - Oct 29 with 864 viewshoopstilidie

TF on Hughes on 09:36 - Oct 29 by toboboly

Drew at Norwich this season so last seasons can't be included in continuous away losses.

TF on Hughes on 09:46 - Oct 29 with 854 viewsA40Bosh

TF on Hughes on 09:40 - Oct 29 by CHUBBS

He had all summer to shore up our weak defence yet waited until the final day to buy a converted midfielder who didn't want to be here.He's getting the formation completely wrong by persisting with SWP who actually gives us no width what so ever.Faurlin should have replaced him in the base of a 5 man midfield leaving others a chance to push forward and actually win the game.That was the worst Arsenal team i've seen in decades yet we still didn't even have a go until it was too late.

Go and watch the Mike Rigg interview if you still believe that MH and co sat on a beach from the morning after the Man City game until the day of the transfer window closed. Sometimes the truth is not what you want to hear, but the truth can provide credible reasons not just the excuses you want to latch onto to turn everything negative to suit your point of view.

Faurlin is not a straight replacement for SWP, so that argument does not stand and I assume that MH and his assistants have a reason to rest or drop Ale from a central midfield role these last couple of weeks.

If he gets the chop feel free to apply.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

TF on Hughes on 09:46 - Oct 29 with 852 viewsCHUBBS

TF on Hughes on 09:20 - Oct 29 by BromleyHoop

A pub team???? I know you come out with a constant stream of inane rubbish but to say we're a team similar to the one before Neil Warnock took over is just beyond laughable. I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for you.

Considering you have to look at your inadequate self on a daily basis i'd keep your unwanted sympathies for the next time you look in the mirror son.
TF on Hughes on 09:47 - Oct 29 with 845 viewsTheBlob

TF on Hughes on 09:46 - Oct 29 by CHUBBS

Considering you have to look at your inadequate self on a daily basis i'd keep your unwanted sympathies for the next time you look in the mirror son.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

TF on Hughes on 09:48 - Oct 29 with 835 viewsbeeeater

agree we need stability but not at the cost of relegation. Hughes has 2 gamrs left.and i cant see us getting a win in either of them

TF on Hughes on 09:49 - Oct 29 with 828 viewsBrianMcCarthy

TF on Hughes on 09:46 - Oct 29 by A40Bosh

Go and watch the Mike Rigg interview if you still believe that MH and co sat on a beach from the morning after the Man City game until the day of the transfer window closed. Sometimes the truth is not what you want to hear, but the truth can provide credible reasons not just the excuses you want to latch onto to turn everything negative to suit your point of view.

Faurlin is not a straight replacement for SWP, so that argument does not stand and I assume that MH and his assistants have a reason to rest or drop Ale from a central midfield role these last couple of weeks.

"Go and watch the Mike Rigg interview"

Any chance of a link please Bosh?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

TF on Hughes on 09:50 - Oct 29 with 816 viewsderbyhoop

I didn't see too much wrong with formation or in-game tactics against Everton and Arsenal. Other than picking SWP, I cannot see much wrong with the selections either.

I do think Hughes has made some mistakes, although us fans do not get the whole story, but we are 2 wins away from a complete change of attitudes.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

TF on Hughes on 09:53 - Oct 29 with 806 viewsCHUBBS

TF on Hughes on 09:46 - Oct 29 by A40Bosh

Are you telling me that with all the amount of quality centre halves around the world we couldn't attract a couple with the stupid wages we're offering?Where did i say to use Faurlin as a straight swap for SWP?
MH has bought a bunch of players in that don't completely fit to the way he wants to play.We need to change the way we play to suit the best players MH has brought in.
Of course i'm going to use situations to back up my point of view Bosh but the table doesn't lie.

TF on Hughes on 09:53 - Oct 29 with 798 viewsA40Bosh

TF on Hughes on 09:49 - Oct 29 by BrianMcCarthy

"Go and watch the Mike Rigg interview"

Any chance of a link please Bosh?

Brian,

have you got access to QPR Player?

TF on Hughes on 09:56 - Oct 29 with 791 viewshoopstilidie

TF on Hughes on 09:40 - Oct 29 by CHUBBS

He didn't wait until the final day to shore up the defence. He saw deals for both Dawson and Alex stall at the 11th hour for just 2 examples so I wouldn't say for one moment he wasn't trying to address the position.
He also gets dog's abuse for having limited options up front and we heard from Giroud himself that we were trying to sign him but he chose Arsenal.
These are just a selection of deals we know about, I'd venture there are several more we don't.

TF on Hughes on 09:57 - Oct 29 with 784 viewshamptonhillhoop

TF on Hughes on 09:36 - Oct 29 by toboboly

The Norwich draw
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024