Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Hughes was still in charge... 20:09 - Mar 1 with 1635 viewsTGRRRSSS

Loads of talk on here about Harry's failings but we're on 17 points and in all honesty might well go down and ok Harry's not maybe been as adventerous as he might have been, but how many points do you honestly think we'd have got since Man U away (Harry's first game) and Man United last weekend.
My view is in all honesty 12 at best. I don't think we'd have beaten Chelsea, probably lost as West Hame and drawn (maybe) with Fulham, which is 7 points we've awuired there down to 1.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
If Hughes was still in charge... on 20:49 - Mar 1 with 1155 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I guarantee we would of spent a huge amount of momey in January and wpuld still be winless in the league.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

If Hughes was still in charge... on 21:04 - Mar 1 with 1129 viewsShotKneesHoop

If Hughes was still in charge... on 20:49 - Mar 1 by RANGERS4EVER

I guarantee we would of spent a huge amount of momey in January and wpuld still be winless in the league.

No real difference then.

Same old, same old.

Throw money at it.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

If Hughes was still in charge... on 02:09 - Mar 2 with 1026 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

If Hughes was still in charge... on 21:04 - Mar 1 by ShotKneesHoop

No real difference then.

Same old, same old.

Throw money at it.

Yup

It's got to be Yarg

If Hughes was still in charge... on 04:27 - Mar 2 with 1002 viewsQPR1882

If Hughes was still in charge... on 02:09 - Mar 2 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Yup

Arry has been in charge for 15 games now,spent £20m and we are worst off then when he took over.

When he took over we were bottom and 6 points adrift, today we are bottom and 7 points adrift.
If Hughes was still in charge... on 08:23 - Mar 2 with 964 viewsJamie

If Hughes was still in charge... on 04:27 - Mar 2 by QPR1882

Arry has been in charge for 15 games now,spent £20m and we are worst off then when he took over.

When he took over we were bottom and 6 points adrift, today we are bottom and 7 points adrift.

And averaging more than twice as many points per game as under Hughes.
If Hughes was still in charge... on 08:43 - Mar 2 with 956 viewsQPR1882

If Hughes was still in charge... on 08:23 - Mar 2 by Jamie

And averaging more than twice as many points per game as under Hughes.

So what your saying is it's ok for Arry to be shit and take us down because he is better then the shit we had before him.
If Hughes was still in charge... on 08:48 - Mar 2 with 945 viewsessextaxiboy

If Hughes was still in charge... on 04:27 - Mar 2 by QPR1882

We could recover our money for Samba and Remy , cant say the same for the Hughes portfolio.
If Hughes was still in charge... on 08:56 - Mar 2 with 935 viewsQPR1882

If Hughes was still in charge... on 08:48 - Mar 2 by essextaxiboy

We could recover our money for Samba and Remy , cant say the same for the Hughes portfolio.

You honestly believe we will get back what we paid for Remy and Samba ?

Agree re getting monies back for some of the players MH got in.
Login to get fewer ads

If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:02 - Mar 2 with 929 viewsessextaxiboy

If Hughes was still in charge... on 08:56 - Mar 2 by QPR1882

You honestly believe we will get back what we paid for Remy and Samba ?

Agree re getting monies back for some of the players MH got in.

If we lost 6 mil between them , it will have been worth the gamble .

We can recover the tax on any losses and their value will have been written down a bit . It wont be a great loss.

If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:09 - Mar 2 with 922 viewsQPR1882

If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:02 - Mar 2 by essextaxiboy

If we lost 6 mil between them , it will have been worth the gamble .

We can recover the tax on any losses and their value will have been written down a bit . It wont be a great loss.

I thought Arry and the board were taking a £60m+ gamble in the Jan window.

As for getting the monies back for Remy and Samba, I would be surprised if we returned half what we spent for the 2 of them.

If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:10 - Mar 2 with 917 viewsTW_R

If Hughes was still in charge... on 08:43 - Mar 2 by QPR1882

So what your saying is it's ok for Arry to be shit and take us down because he is better then the shit we had before him.

No - what he's saying is if we'd had the same form for the first 13 games of the season (Redknapp has been in charge for 13 games) as Redknapp's 13 games, we'd currently be above Wigan. You can keep sounding like a stuck record if you like, but our season was f*cked after the first 3rd of the season. I can't imagine any other manager that would've got 6 points from Chelsea, Man City, Tottenham and West Ham.
If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:11 - Mar 2 with 918 viewsJamie

Redknapp isn't taking us down, we were already gone before he arrived.

We've matched Wigan and a point worse than Reading & Villa since HR took over.
If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:22 - Mar 2 with 905 viewsQPR1882

If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:10 - Mar 2 by TW_R

No - what he's saying is if we'd had the same form for the first 13 games of the season (Redknapp has been in charge for 13 games) as Redknapp's 13 games, we'd currently be above Wigan. You can keep sounding like a stuck record if you like, but our season was f*cked after the first 3rd of the season. I can't imagine any other manager that would've got 6 points from Chelsea, Man City, Tottenham and West Ham.

I am not trying to defend the undefendable,yes MH was shit and yes he left anyone coming into the job with a mammoth task,6 points from a possible 36 was not good enough.

But HR has amassed 11 points out of a possible 45 before today's game,yet he is free from flak .

Arry by the way was appointed manager of QPR on the 24 th of November and since then we have played 18 games,15 of them Premier league games.
If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:26 - Mar 2 with 902 viewsTrance_Trousers

For me it`s not about how shite or not Hughes and Redknapp are and were in the transfer windows.It`s about where we as fans are in the grand scheme of it all.I gave up a long time ago as this league is all that is wrong about football in this country.Many threads on here now include many posters who have or who are at the end of there tether with a club that has sold its soul and identity.Now i know many on here have been going for untold amount of years, like Ted, and when people like him are asking questions and questioning his own belief in Rangers then i feel that we are at an all time low.Then the Mirror story pops up, and we sink even lower.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:26 - Mar 2 with 901 viewsessextaxiboy

If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:09 - Mar 2 by QPR1882

I thought Arry and the board were taking a £60m+ gamble in the Jan window.

As for getting the monies back for Remy and Samba, I would be surprised if we returned half what we spent for the 2 of them.

No TF made that particular bet IMO after the West Ham home game. And with the best of intentions , we chased his losses too long
If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:33 - Mar 2 with 890 viewsTGRRRSSS

He's impropved our points by more than double the man whjo got us into such a terrible state, nobody but nobody was going to suddenly turn us into even half the side of many.
We've screwed up royally and clearly the cleaks, jealousy and total lack of balance in the squad shows Harry's got a totoal nightmare situation.
If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:36 - Mar 2 with 886 viewsTrance_Trousers

Tom i love and respect you mate.

But get a bloody spellchecker

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:48 - Mar 2 with 869 viewsTGRRRSSS

Haha yeah sorry, I am typing on my laptop on my bed and posting away with me sausage fingers
If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:53 - Mar 2 with 860 viewsbosh67

If Hughes was still in charge... we would have been relegated by now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

If Hughes was still in charge... on 10:00 - Mar 2 with 852 viewsTheBlob

"If" the most marvellously vague word in the English language.
IF dinosaurs hadn't been wiped out we'd be walking around with our bollocks up inside our own arses.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

If Hughes was still in charge... on 10:50 - Mar 2 with 815 viewsTW_R

If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:22 - Mar 2 by QPR1882

I am not trying to defend the undefendable,yes MH was shit and yes he left anyone coming into the job with a mammoth task,6 points from a possible 36 was not good enough.

But HR has amassed 11 points out of a possible 45 before today's game,yet he is free from flak .

Arry by the way was appointed manager of QPR on the 24 th of November and since then we have played 18 games,15 of them Premier league games.

Sorry. 14 games. I don't think you can count the Man Utd away game as he wasn't in charge that day. I don't think he should be free from flak, if it's justified, but just because you don't like the bloke doesn't mean it's justified all the time. Of those 14 games how many did you have down as bankable wins?

Can you honestly say you haven't seen an improvement since he came in?

If Hughes was still in charge... on 10:56 - Mar 2 with 811 viewspeejaybee

If Hughes was still in charge... on 10:00 - Mar 2 by TheBlob

"If" the most marvellously vague word in the English language.
IF dinosaurs hadn't been wiped out we'd be walking around with our bollocks up inside our own arses.

For us Dimmos,could you explain that,preferably with a drawing.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

If Hughes was still in charge... on 11:15 - Mar 2 with 793 viewsCHUBBS

If Hughes was still in charge... on 09:22 - Mar 2 by QPR1882

I understand it as MH managing 4 points from a possible 36 and HR 13 from 42.
If Hughes was still in charge... on 11:21 - Mar 2 with 785 viewsQPR1882

If Hughes was still in charge... on 10:50 - Mar 2 by TW_R

Sorry. 14 games. I don't think you can count the Man Utd away game as he wasn't in charge that day. I don't think he should be free from flak, if it's justified, but just because you don't like the bloke doesn't mean it's justified all the time. Of those 14 games how many did you have down as bankable wins?

Can you honestly say you haven't seen an improvement since he came in?

No such thing as a bankable win, scum away taught me that but I would have expected more from.
Sunderland.....away
Villa.............home
Wigan...........away
WBA.............home
Liverpool.......home..not a win but never expected us to lay down and die
Norwich.........home
Swansea........away..for same reasons as Liverpool

As for improvement.....

Up front.....No,if fact the opposite
Midfield.....again no major improvement
Defence.....A big improvement
Keeper......A big improvement

It is no coincidence that we are drawing as many games as we are,we are slowing down the rate we let in goals but also the rate we score them ( we have only scored 2 goals in 2 games since Arry has taken over in the Prem,Fulham and Wigan ). Yes I dislike Arry and I stated that from day one,but I also disliked Warnock but was won over by him,18 games into HR reign and I'm still waiting for him to impress ,maybe,hopefully today's the day.

If Hughes was still in charge... on 11:52 - Mar 2 with 759 viewsisawqpratwcity

If Hughes was still in charge... on 11:21 - Mar 2 by QPR1882

No such thing as a bankable win, scum away taught me that but I would have expected more from.
Sunderland.....away
Villa.............home
Wigan...........away
WBA.............home
Liverpool.......home..not a win but never expected us to lay down and die
Norwich.........home
Swansea........away..for same reasons as Liverpool

As for improvement.....

Up front.....No,if fact the opposite
Midfield.....again no major improvement
Defence.....A big improvement
Keeper......A big improvement

It is no coincidence that we are drawing as many games as we are,we are slowing down the rate we let in goals but also the rate we score them ( we have only scored 2 goals in 2 games since Arry has taken over in the Prem,Fulham and Wigan ). Yes I dislike Arry and I stated that from day one,but I also disliked Warnock but was won over by him,18 games into HR reign and I'm still waiting for him to impress ,maybe,hopefully today's the day.

So, 3 out of 4 areas improved (one of those maybe not significantly). I agree.

So get behind the bloke and hope he can still lift the team further.

Btw, agreed on the need to improve the attack, by an order of magmitude.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024