Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan 19:04 - Sep 9 with 2867 viewsRANGERS4EVER

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2013-09-09/frank-lampard-will-never-fo

Bet that fan feels a little bit silly now

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 20:08 - Sep 9 with 2766 viewsWatford_Ranger

Have to say I used to really dislike Lampard but he comes across as a very sensible and intelligent guy. Doesn't court controversy and has maintained and transformed his game as he's got older. Probably wasn't as good as some thought at his peak but that's not his fault. Probably held back Gerrard in the England team but, again, not his fault managers were too thick to fit them both in.
Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 20:13 - Sep 9 with 2756 viewsClive_Anderson

I've got a few West Ham mates and Lampard is always in the papers slagging them off. So some bloke had a go at you 17 years ago, boo hoo better bring it up yet again for the 14th time.
Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 20:15 - Sep 9 with 2750 viewsHayesender

The one player I begrudgingly admire

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 20:20 - Sep 9 with 2739 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 20:33 - Sep 9 with 2714 viewsdaveB

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 20:13 - Sep 9 by Clive_Anderson

I've got a few West Ham mates and Lampard is always in the papers slagging them off. So some bloke had a go at you 17 years ago, boo hoo better bring it up yet again for the 14th time.

He's not exactly slagging them off is he, mind you the abuse he's had from west ham fans i don't think it hurts for him to give a bit back
Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 20:44 - Sep 9 with 2683 viewsDejR_vu

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 20:13 - Sep 9 by Clive_Anderson

Except he didn't bring it up. Seems like a pretty decent bloke and a good player, Cfc or not.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 21:02 - Sep 9 with 2655 viewsFredManRave

What do your West Ham mates keep doing that makes Lampard always slag them off in the papers?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 22:25 - Sep 9 with 2552 viewsloftboy

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 21:02 - Sep 9 by FredManRave

What do your West Ham mates keep doing that makes Lampard always slag them off in the papers?

From reading that it sounds like Frank snr is a great dad as well, considering my indepth hatred of the scum I can't help but like Lampard as a player and compared to John Terry he's an absolute saint.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 10:21 - Sep 10 with 2332 viewsW14Hoop

It’s good to see the views on here as I feel the same, a decent bloke regardless of who he plays for.

Admired him more when he called up lbc radio live to fight his corner when the presenter said he was no good at being a father.

His girls used to go to the same nursery as my little one and I saw him a couple of times there, it’s weird you turn the corner, see him, want to say something but instead just nod and say hi.

His ex, the mad catalan on the other hand is such a wannabe diva, he done well to get rid of her.
Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 13:34 - Sep 10 with 2210 viewsNov77

So poor old frank doesn't like someone abusing him (if questioning his footballing abilities can be called 'abuse')......anyone remember this?

"Lampard and the others had abused grieving American tourists at a Heathrow hotel, just 24 hours after the September 11 attacks. A hotel manager stated "they were utterly disgusting. They just didn't seem to care about what had happened".

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 16:05 - Sep 10 with 2122 viewsMonahoop

He may have his faults, who doesn't, but I like him as a player even though he plays for Chelsea. They have produced a few good players down the years, Lampard being one of them.Some of their good eggs have gone on to play for QPR. They make up for the many moronic ones at that club, most of which need no mention here. He has shown loyalty to both club and country. Wish we had a couple of long lasting, loyal players like him in our squad in recent years.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Frank Lampard will never forget being singled out for abuse by West Ham fan on 17:03 - Sep 10 with 2076 viewsrobith

I went to Wembley to see England play a few years ago against my better judgement.

Stevie G spent the whole game aiming hollywood balls at Harlseden - standing ovation

Beckham came up, could barely move, connected maybe one pass - standing ovation

Lampard - played tidily enough, 6/10 game. Booed off

Never understood the grief he gets. Would much rather have him in the team than selfish Gerrard
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024