Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Managers on Their Holidays.... 12:31 - Nov 6 with 1023 viewsDiscodroids

...please be aware the following contains flash photography and Heathen images from the Daily Mail....

http://summerhol.tumblr.com/?CMP=EMCFTBEML853

Lol Stick insect Wegner..
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 12:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 12:43 - Nov 6 with 982 viewspaulparker

Kenny Dagliesh looks like he is at a Pontins holiday clubhouse awaiting the evenings comedian and cabaret
you just know as well the soviet boss is on the blower to order some girls and some class A's to his sordid pool party
and as for Alan Pardew the word Kunt just comes into my head

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 12:46 - Nov 6 with 975 viewssimmo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 12:47 - Nov 6 with 974 viewssimmo

Sven is a DON.

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 13:11 - Nov 6 with 899 viewsR_from_afar

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 12:47 - Nov 6 by simmo

Sven is a DON.

Do you think his pulling power was down to his glasses, Joe 90 style?

I find Nancy to be a total fruitcake, if strangely appealing, but then I have just run out of my pills.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 14:19 - Nov 6 with 859 viewssimmo

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 13:11 - Nov 6 by R_from_afar

Do you think his pulling power was down to his glasses, Joe 90 style?

I find Nancy to be a total fruitcake, if strangely appealing, but then I have just run out of my pills.

RFA

The man was a stallion. Smooth as a velvet codpiece.

Recalling a pre-season trip to Thailand, Hamann writes: "One morning when I was on a sun lounger by the pool, he walked towards me with a bottle of champagne and two glasses on it. It was still only 10 in the morning. I looked up and said, ‘Boss, what are we celebrating?’ expecting him to make the triumphant announcement he was staying.
"He turned to me and smiled that gentle smile of his and took the air of a Buddhist philosopher, as he said, ‘Life, Kaiser. We are celebrating life’. With a glass of champagne in hand he stood and looked out towards the horizon, then spoke in that higgledy-piggledy Swedish accent: ‘You know Kaiser, I like this place. I think I will manage for another five years and come back here and live with two women. Yes. I think I need two beautiful women.’

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 10:37 - Nov 8 with 757 viewsBromleyHoop

Discodroid if you wish to post numerous pictures of men in swimwear there are far more suitable sites to post them on that LFW. I'm sure you are familiar with them already.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 10:46 - Nov 8 with 748 viewsDiscodroids

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 10:37 - Nov 8 by BromleyHoop

Discodroid if you wish to post numerous pictures of men in swimwear there are far more suitable sites to post them on that LFW. I'm sure you are familiar with them already.

thats the spirit. !!....im sitting here in my daniel craig swimwear at the moment looking for posts to down arrow , quite stiff...its quite addictive isnt it??..

even peoples match threads, as you love to do....i think of you in austin powers sweedish love pump mode , to add extra inches on your hampton, only you do it by down arrowing my posts..

following your fine work on my posts the last few days you must be 1 and 1/4 inches on the slack( 2" when standing to attention!!)

yeah baby!!

i heard this tender lament after you went through my posts... and thought of you patti..

What's it like to have loved and to lose my touch?
What's it like to have loved and to lose that much?

Well I hope and I pray that maybe someday
You'll walk in the room with a heart
Add and subtract but as a matter of fact
Now that you're gone I still dont want you back..

[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 11:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 11:59 - Nov 8 with 677 viewsbosh67

There is one of Arsene Wenger? I did not see that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 12:04 - Nov 8 with 674 viewsDiscodroids

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 11:59 - Nov 8 by bosh67

There is one of Arsene Wenger? I did not see that.

there you go bosh my old mate

charles hawtree on the 5:2 diet.

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 12:31 - Nov 8 with 653 viewsPommyhoop

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 12:04 - Nov 8 by Discodroids

there you go bosh my old mate

charles hawtree on the 5:2 diet.

Well defined calfs .And forearms to die for..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 14:12 - Nov 8 with 610 viewskensalriser

Disco, I gave you a down arrow for mentioning down arrows like you give a fck.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 14:54 - Nov 8 with 574 viewsDiscodroids

Football Managers on Their Holidays.... on 14:12 - Nov 8 by kensalriser

Disco, I gave you a down arrow for mentioning down arrows like you give a fck.

hehehehehe...you have my measure sir!!.

busted!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024