Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking for Stoke 14:35 - Jan 21 with 1352 viewsSuffolkHoop

Arriving by car at about 1 o clock. Have been to the Britannia before but only in the Championship when the ground was half full. I parked behind the away end in an official car park back then, anyone know if its still possible?

Cheers
Parking for Stoke on 14:44 - Jan 21 with 1337 viewsToast_R

My advice is to park front of Rob Green's the goal this time...please.
Parking for Stoke on 15:34 - Jan 21 with 1311 viewsnedflanders

you wont get in that car park but there are plenty along the road that charge about a fiver for parking and they wil be empty at that time (its all wasteland that becomes car parks on matchday)
Parking for Stoke on 16:06 - Jan 21 with 1287 viewsthame_hoops

I've parked at the harvester by the ground before but get there early
Parking for Stoke on 16:23 - Jan 21 with 1265 viewskingsburyR

Do they have cars in Stoke?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Parking for Stoke on 16:59 - Jan 21 with 1241 viewsDWQPR

Before you get to the ground on the A50 turn off and turn right on the roundabout so that you are on the opposite side of the carriageway to the ground. Once you are in a residential area turn left at some traffic lights and to along that road until you see an old school. You can park in this playground for a fiver and the added bonus is that a short way away is a local bowls club that do pies and cheap beer and welcome home and away support. The stadium is about a 10 to 15 minute walk away, but it is easy to get away from after the match.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Parking for Stoke on 10:22 - Jan 22 with 1094 viewsSuffolkHoop

Parking for Stoke on 16:59 - Jan 21 by DWQPR

Before you get to the ground on the A50 turn off and turn right on the roundabout so that you are on the opposite side of the carriageway to the ground. Once you are in a residential area turn left at some traffic lights and to along that road until you see an old school. You can park in this playground for a fiver and the added bonus is that a short way away is a local bowls club that do pies and cheap beer and welcome home and away support. The stadium is about a 10 to 15 minute walk away, but it is easy to get away from after the match.

Good advice that, cheers. What is the away pub in Stoke? I've never managed to find one before.
Parking for Stoke on 09:35 - Jan 26 with 988 viewsDWQPR

Parking for Stoke on 10:22 - Jan 22 by SuffolkHoop

Good advice that, cheers. What is the away pub in Stoke? I've never managed to find one before.

Went into the Harvester once and that was choka. As I said in my post, if you want a quiet pint pre-match then the Bowls club is a decent place, and cheap. The school that I park at is Herons Cross Primary and the bowls club is Fenton Bowls and Tennis club.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 9:45]

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Parking for Stoke on 12:57 - Jan 28 with 866 viewsSuffolkHoop

Parking for Stoke on 09:35 - Jan 26 by DWQPR

Went into the Harvester once and that was choka. As I said in my post, if you want a quiet pint pre-match then the Bowls club is a decent place, and cheap. The school that I park at is Herons Cross Primary and the bowls club is Fenton Bowls and Tennis club.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 9:45]

Thanks for the info, I'll aim to park there. We'll probably walk to the ground and get a horse burger from a van instead of the Bowls club though.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 13:14]
Login to get fewer ads

Parking for Stoke on 21:02 - Jan 31 with 784 viewsHantsR

Parking for Stoke on 16:59 - Jan 21 by DWQPR

This was good advice. Thanks very much. I think I only paid £2.50 - wrote this after a brain- storming session trying to think of something positive about the day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024