Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
jordan cousins 14:32 - Jul 6 with 18271 viewsconnell10

Rangers have had a bid turned down by charlton but expected to up it next week , i just read.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

jordan cousins on 14:40 - Jul 6 with 6301 viewsBoston

Thought this was going to be a middle-eastern thread.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 14:41]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

jordan cousins on 14:50 - Jul 6 with 6245 viewsconnell10

jordan cousins on 14:40 - Jul 6 by Boston

Thought this was going to be a middle-eastern thread.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 14:41]

Brilliant

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

jordan cousins on 15:01 - Jul 6 with 6174 viewshoof_hearted

Spent 20 minutes looking for a photo of a group of busty girls (Jordan's cousins). Now too exhausted to post it.

And I've had to clean up my internet history...
jordan cousins on 15:02 - Jul 6 with 6164 viewsenfieldargh

jordan cousins on 15:01 - Jul 6 by hoof_hearted

Spent 20 minutes looking for a photo of a group of busty girls (Jordan's cousins). Now too exhausted to post it.

And I've had to clean up my internet history...

I used to have a cousin called Gordon, but he died if thats any help

cue Flash

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

jordan cousins on 15:22 - Jul 6 with 6071 viewsdaveB

Is he the winger who played against us last season?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-charlton-jordan-cousins-06072016
jordan cousins on 15:26 - Jul 6 with 6048 viewseghamranger

jordan cousins on 15:22 - Jul 6 by daveB

Yes. Decent young midfielder with a good attitude.
jordan cousins on 15:27 - Jul 6 with 6039 viewsaston_hoop

The winger was Callum Harriot wasn't it? Cousins is a centre mid

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

jordan cousins on 15:28 - Jul 6 with 6031 viewsNorthernr

jordan cousins on 15:22 - Jul 6 by daveB

No the winger was Harriot I think. Cousins was the central midfield lad lots of people on here said would be ideal for us after the Charlton game.
Login to get fewer ads

jordan cousins on 15:30 - Jul 6 with 6016 viewsDannytheR

Exactly what we need. He's the one (realistic) player above all others I'd have wanted us to go for this summer.

Fingers crossed.
jordan cousins on 15:30 - Jul 6 with 6012 viewsbosh67

Offer of £25 in WH Smiths vouchers and use of the club swivel chair at weekends rejected.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

jordan cousins on 15:31 - Jul 6 with 6003 viewsdaveB

jordan cousins on 15:28 - Jul 6 by Northernr

No the winger was Harriot I think. Cousins was the central midfield lad lots of people on here said would be ideal for us after the Charlton game.

Those last few games all merged into one, I can remember games from the 80's with more detail than last season
jordan cousins on 15:31 - Jul 6 with 6000 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Haha are you insunuating its the same people who don't know who is is now.
jordan cousins on 15:33 - Jul 6 with 5988 viewsNorthernr

jordan cousins on 15:31 - Jul 6 by CroydonCaptJack

Haha are you insunuating its the same people who don't know who is is now.

No not at all, I'm just pleased we've called the dogs off the Darren Pratley thing.
jordan cousins on 15:37 - Jul 6 with 5958 viewsCroydonCaptJack

jordan cousins on 15:33 - Jul 6 by Northernr

No not at all, I'm just pleased we've called the dogs off the Darren Pratley thing.

Fair enough.
I am liking the business we have done so far and those we are being (genuinely!!) linked with.
jordan cousins on 15:46 - Jul 6 with 5901 viewsLythamR

And there we have Les Ferdinands scouting and transfer policy revealed at last :)
jordan cousins on 15:48 - Jul 6 with 5882 viewssimmo

I really hope that

1) This is true
2) we get him

He is exactly what we need IMO.

My (mostly realistic) wish list for QPR dream signings this season were Iorfa, Bidwell, Pierre, Cousins, Henry (James) and Adomah. We’ve got one and have apparently bid for another. It’s like my Championship Manager QPR team but in real life
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 16:04]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

jordan cousins on 15:58 - Jul 6 with 5828 viewsadhoc_qpr

Don't remember him, but a young central midfielder who looks pretty athletic (from the 3 mins of youtube footage i've seen...) and is experienced at this level sounds good.
jordan cousins on 15:58 - Jul 6 with 5826 viewsMedwayR

I'd like this to happen, exactly the sort we should be after. Wouldn't mind a double bid for Harriott too. Lookman is also highly rated but probably not what we need.

Poll: Who’s better?

jordan cousins on 16:29 - Jul 6 with 5670 viewsenfieldargh

scored a good goal and was eye catching. Think the ginger kid at Brentford was one of the better midfielders we came up against, as well as McDonald of Wolves

captains fantastic

jordan cousins on 16:51 - Jul 6 with 5590 viewsNorthernr

Cousins was the top rated Charlton player in our match report from the recent match…

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/42532/last-minute-e

Charlton: Pope 6; Fanni 5, Solly 6, Fox 6 (Lennon 83, -), Teixeira 6; Lookman 6 (Jackson 89, -), Cousins 7, Diarra 6, Harriott 7; Sanogo 4 (Makienok 31, 5), Vetokele 4

Second half was much more like what you would expect from a team with its Championship status at stake. Charlton committed more men forward and upped the tempo considerably, with Jordan Cousins bossing the midfield and Callum Harriott providing an athletic threat in wide areas. Two to rescue from the wreckage this summer perhaps.

Hall has his own issues to deal with at the moment - perhaps still with a poor personal show against Middlesbrough praying on his mind he has suddenly developed a worrying, Matt Connolly-like tendency to let the ball bounce in dangerous areas. Consequently, even more space started opening up for Charlton.

Cousins equalised almost immediately, unsighting Smithies by curling a cute low shot around a defender and into the far corner.
jordan cousins on 16:51 - Jul 6 with 5589 viewsCiderwithRsie

jordan cousins on 15:48 - Jul 6 by simmo

I really hope that

1) This is true
2) we get him

He is exactly what we need IMO.

My (mostly realistic) wish list for QPR dream signings this season were Iorfa, Bidwell, Pierre, Cousins, Henry (James) and Adomah. We’ve got one and have apparently bid for another. It’s like my Championship Manager QPR team but in real life
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 16:04]

Right, we all know who to blame when it goes horribly wrong.

Look forward to the chants of "Simmo out" about mid December.
jordan cousins on 16:57 - Jul 6 with 5552 viewsFredManRave

jordan cousins on 16:51 - Jul 6 by CiderwithRsie

Right, we all know who to blame when it goes horribly wrong.

Look forward to the chants of "Simmo out" about mid December.

We need to get some nicknames ready.

"Slowmo" due to always making changes too late in the game.

"Simoan" cos he always bemoans his/the teams bad luck.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

jordan cousins on 17:03 - Jul 6 with 5507 viewsenfieldargh

jordan cousins on 16:51 - Jul 6 by Northernr

Cousins was the top rated Charlton player in our match report from the recent match…

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/42532/last-minute-e

Charlton: Pope 6; Fanni 5, Solly 6, Fox 6 (Lennon 83, -), Teixeira 6; Lookman 6 (Jackson 89, -), Cousins 7, Diarra 6, Harriott 7; Sanogo 4 (Makienok 31, 5), Vetokele 4

Second half was much more like what you would expect from a team with its Championship status at stake. Charlton committed more men forward and upped the tempo considerably, with Jordan Cousins bossing the midfield and Callum Harriott providing an athletic threat in wide areas. Two to rescue from the wreckage this summer perhaps.

Hall has his own issues to deal with at the moment - perhaps still with a poor personal show against Middlesbrough praying on his mind he has suddenly developed a worrying, Matt Connolly-like tendency to let the ball bounce in dangerous areas. Consequently, even more space started opening up for Charlton.

Cousins equalised almost immediately, unsighting Smithies by curling a cute low shot around a defender and into the far corner.

was their Icelandic International deemed not good enough then?

captains fantastic

jordan cousins on 19:25 - Jul 6 with 5157 viewsrichranger

Charlton player of the year for the last 2 years - looking very promising against us at HQ last season. Can play in centre midfield and on wing, what's not to like - sign him up!
jordan cousins on 19:49 - Jul 6 with 5073 viewsDannytheR

jordan cousins on 17:03 - Jul 6 by enfieldargh

was their Icelandic International deemed not good enough then?

Going to Burnley.

Which is a shame - him taking Hoilett's place on the left would have been great.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024