Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mourinho. 16:15 - Sep 3 with 3307 viewsconnell10

I admit i couldnt stand this bloke and all his special one bollox but after yesterday ive changed my opinion of him to kinda alright in small doses!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Mourinho. on 17:23 - Sep 3 with 3159 viewsBerkoRanger

Apparently he was at HQ to help all day yesterday even though he was only booked for a brief appearance.
Mourinho. on 17:27 - Sep 3 with 3149 viewsSimonJames

Mourinho. on 17:23 - Sep 3 by BerkoRanger

Apparently he was at HQ to help all day yesterday even though he was only booked for a brief appearance.

He's just on a recon for when we get promoted and Man U have to come play us next season.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Mourinho. on 17:44 - Sep 3 with 3106 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mourinho. on 20:09 - Sep 3 with 2787 viewsMonahoop

I guess anyone who leaves Chelsea becomes a better person. Well some anyway.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Mourinho. on 21:29 - Sep 3 with 2659 viewsbosh67

Posed for selfies with about 200 QPR fans, gave away his gloves and a pile of gifts he brought along, signed kids shirts and remember he actually asked to take part.

He may be a bit of a git on the touchline but he is a top man when it comes to connecting with fans and being part of a great event. Hats off to him. One of the better keepers we've had!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mourinho. on 23:18 - Sep 3 with 2501 viewsconnell10

Yep as i say he aint to bad!

Mourinho. on 23:55 - Sep 3 with 2455 viewsCiderwithRsie

I've always absolutely loathed him. Even if he hadn't made his name in this country managing Satan FC I'd have thought he was a dick, in fact secretly I was quite glad he managed them because it just confirmed to me that they have no class.

But.

Fair's fair, I am now scratching him off my black list. Some things are bigger than football rivalries ATAF.
Mourinho. on 00:31 - Sep 4 with 2419 viewsHooped_Pullie

In common with most of our supporters I too have never had a great deal of time for Mourinho...however, he totally came through yesterday, gave his all, and finally showed something of who he really is.

Everything he did yesterday made a beneficial difference to the day, and it was great to see. Where were the other 'name' managers on what was surely a weekend off for them ? Fair play to Roy Hodgson, at least he turned up. Can't imagine Wenger in goal at the Loft End, somehow.
Login to get fewer ads

Mourinho. on 01:42 - Sep 4 with 2382 viewsbob566

Always a class act. Knew that when he threw his medal into the crowd when managing the scum
Mourinho. on 05:31 - Sep 4 with 2319 viewsPommyhoop

Didnt he praise our supporters after one of our matches with the scum.?
He's secretly an R.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mourinho. on 06:37 - Sep 4 with 2286 viewsstowmarketrange

Mourinho. on 00:31 - Sep 4 by Hooped_Pullie

In common with most of our supporters I too have never had a great deal of time for Mourinho...however, he totally came through yesterday, gave his all, and finally showed something of who he really is.

Everything he did yesterday made a beneficial difference to the day, and it was great to see. Where were the other 'name' managers on what was surely a weekend off for them ? Fair play to Roy Hodgson, at least he turned up. Can't imagine Wenger in goal at the Loft End, somehow.

I was surprised that our own manager didn't play a part in the game on Saturday.I thought it would've been nice to see him play a part in midfield for les's team.
Mourinho. on 07:25 - Sep 4 with 2244 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Mourinho. on 21:29 - Sep 3 by bosh67

Posed for selfies with about 200 QPR fans, gave away his gloves and a pile of gifts he brought along, signed kids shirts and remember he actually asked to take part.

He may be a bit of a git on the touchline but he is a top man when it comes to connecting with fans and being part of a great event. Hats off to him. One of the better keepers we've had!

Certainly throws an unexpected curve ball into the recent; is it Smithies, Seamen or Parkes debate!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Mourinho. on 07:41 - Sep 4 with 2219 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mourinho. on 07:48 - Sep 4 with 2205 viewsPhildo

As longs as all press reports mentioning him now begin 'ex QPR keeper Jose....'
Mourinho. on 13:28 - Sep 4 with 1899 viewsCamberleyR

Mourinho. on 05:31 - Sep 4 by Pommyhoop

Didnt he praise our supporters after one of our matches with the scum.?
He's secretly an R.

He did.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-faces-another-fan-4581

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Mourinho. on 15:34 - Sep 4 with 1758 viewsvegasranger

Looked it up, last time we played Chelsea at home he said " I would love to come here next season to play QPR in the Premier League ". That was after he got his normal amount of abuse !!
Mourinho. on 16:00 - Sep 4 with 1716 viewsenfieldargh

My son was waiting in line at a cash point in Sloane Square a year or so ago and JM joined the queue behind him (yes JH was making a cash withdrawal).

He had a brief chat about football & QPR, my son said he was very down to earth and very humble

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Mourinho. on 16:09 - Sep 4 with 1705 viewsqueensparker

I met him a while ago at a work event while he was still at Chelsea (second time round), and he did seem to have a lot of time for us, said he really enjoyed the games at Loftus Road.

He also said he got his first ever parking ticket while on South Africa Road. Top fact
Mourinho. on 17:45 - Sep 4 with 1562 viewsStanisgod

Mourinho. on 06:37 - Sep 4 by stowmarketrange

I was surprised that our own manager didn't play a part in the game on Saturday.I thought it would've been nice to see him play a part in midfield for les's team.

Must admit I thought the same. Mind you I actually thought Birch had eaten Ollie !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Mourinho. on 21:51 - Sep 4 with 1325 viewsCamberleyR

Mourinho. on 17:45 - Sep 4 by Stanisgod

Must admit I thought the same. Mind you I actually thought Birch had eaten Ollie !

Kevin Gallen you mean!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Mourinho. on 21:56 - Sep 4 with 1321 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Mourinho. on 21:51 - Sep 4 by CamberleyR

Kevin Gallen you mean!

perhaps they had shared him!
Has he been seen since?
Mourinho. on 22:00 - Sep 4 with 1308 viewsconnell10

Mourinho. on 21:56 - Sep 4 by CroydonCaptJack

perhaps they had shared him!
Has he been seen since?

Maybe a part of him was in mersons black forest gateau!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024