Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mitrovic 11:25 - Jun 28 with 3278 viewssuperstan

Will he get a retrospective ban and miss our game, don’t think our defence will cope with him.
Mitrovic on 12:21 - Jun 28 with 3189 viewsNorthernr

Possibly. By Tuesday though? Be interesting to see if they have a hearing on Monday.
Mitrovic on 12:35 - Jun 28 with 3162 viewssuperstan

Didn’t realise it was Tuesday, starting to lose a bit of interest.
Mitrovic on 12:37 - Jun 28 with 3149 viewsbosh67

Is there any chance they could ban the rest of the Fulham team for Tuesday night?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mitrovic on 12:38 - Jun 28 with 3140 viewsLblock

I recall he was 50/50 for the game at their gaff, didn’t play so Kamara (?) tore us a new one

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mitrovic on 13:44 - Jun 28 with 3040 viewsfrancisbowles

Quest said he would miss three matches but not ours.
Mitrovic on 13:50 - Jun 28 with 3029 viewsactonman

Mitrovic on 13:44 - Jun 28 by francisbowles

That would sound about right
Mitrovic on 14:33 - Jun 28 with 2954 viewsKonk

Mitrovic on 12:37 - Jun 28 by bosh67

Is there any chance they could ban the rest of the Fulham team for Tuesday night?

I wish they would ban the rest of the team!

Fuc k knows what was going through Mitro's head - absolutely deserves a ban - stupid and reckless.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Mitrovic on 15:45 - Jun 28 with 2864 viewsterryb

He should get a ban, but I doubt it will be decided before Tuesday.

I'm sure you will all look at the difference in opposition, but Fulham are below us in the league table since the restart!
Login to get fewer ads

Mitrovic on 16:48 - Jun 28 with 2779 viewsstowmarketrange

Mitrovic on 13:44 - Jun 28 by francisbowles

Colin Murray mentioned 3 teams last night when talking about mitrovic,but I think he was talking about the teams around them in the table that might benefit from him getting a 3 match ban.He mentioned derby as one of them,but I couldn’t detect the other two from his tiresome drivel,so we weren’t one of them.
Maybe he was talking about their play off rivals,which definitely doesn’t include us.
Mitrovic on 19:47 - Jun 28 with 2622 viewsfrancisbowles

Mitrovic on 16:48 - Jun 28 by stowmarketrange

Colin Murray mentioned 3 teams last night when talking about mitrovic,but I think he was talking about the teams around them in the table that might benefit from him getting a 3 match ban.He mentioned derby as one of them,but I couldn’t detect the other two from his tiresome drivel,so we weren’t one of them.
Maybe he was talking about their play off rivals,which definitely doesn’t include us.

Yes, I'm confused as well. I thought he mentioned Sheff Wed. They have already played Derby twice and Wednesday is not in the next five fixtures.
Mitrovic on 20:42 - Jun 28 with 2528 viewstraininvain

Fulham would probably prefer Mitrovic banned against us rather than the following game. They’ve already turned us over once this season without him.
Mitrovic on 21:42 - Jun 28 with 2475 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We should have won that game by half time though. A tale of missed chances,as I recall.
Mitrovic on 10:48 - Jun 29 with 2233 viewsdaveB

Why will it take that long to ban him, was pretty clear cut and it's very easy to do a disciplinary hearing on a zoom call.
Mitrovic on 20:10 - Jun 29 with 2081 viewsOldPedro

Banned for 3 games - won't play against us tomorrow

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024