Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barbet's diagonals 15:57 - Oct 3 with 1284 viewstimcocking

Have they considered the possibility he's colour blind?
Barbet's diagonals on 15:58 - Oct 3 with 1277 viewsqprd

Not really the day for diagonals... no width down that side of the pitch with qpr effectively playing dykes and bright as a front 2
Barbet's diagonals on 16:01 - Oct 3 with 1262 viewstimcocking

Barbet's diagonals on 15:58 - Oct 3 by qprd

Not really the day for diagonals... no width down that side of the pitch with qpr effectively playing dykes and bright as a front 2

Never stops him usually.

Speaking of width, couldn't help notice it looks like they've made their pitch several yards narrower, presumably for those sodding throws, the dirty barst@rds.
Barbet's diagonals on 17:37 - Oct 3 with 1162 viewsenfieldargh

Barbet's diagonals on 16:01 - Oct 3 by timcocking

Never stops him usually.

Speaking of width, couldn't help notice it looks like they've made their pitch several yards narrower, presumably for those sodding throws, the dirty barst@rds.

Good point, well spotted

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Barbet's diagonals on 07:29 - Oct 4 with 900 viewstimcocking

Good way to answer your critics Barbet, peach of a cross...
Barbet's diagonals on 07:33 - Oct 4 with 888 viewsbakerloo8

Great cross for the goal.

I like Barbet, he has me pulling my hair out at times but stats say were a far better side with him in it than when hes not.
Mad Frenchman, gotta love the guy.
Barbet's diagonals on 08:28 - Oct 4 with 798 viewsnix

Barbet's diagonals on 07:33 - Oct 4 by bakerloo8

Great cross for the goal.

I like Barbet, he has me pulling my hair out at times but stats say were a far better side with him in it than when hes not.
Mad Frenchman, gotta love the guy.

Last season he started off a little shaky, remember all those pens. But it ended up that we gained significantly more points with him in the side than without. I think he's got a harder job on that side than Dickie due to Wallace's lack of pace, which means he has to cover more and also other teams target us more down that side. I'd like to see Hamalainan given the chance. I can understand why not atm though. He probably doesn't want to bed down too many new players at once.
Barbet's diagonals on 08:49 - Oct 4 with 758 viewsgazza1

Barbet is decent and deserves his place in the Team.....he has his limitations, he makes errors - just like them all and why they play at this level. Great cross for the goal and an easy chance to score the equaliser.

Re his cross field balls, yes there are a few that go astray but it is a good option and what Warburton wants him to do I would suggest otherwise he would stop doing it. Perhaps if players showed up better he would not play so many diagonal balls and he would knock the ball short, inside or down the line, but sadly players are not showing up well.
Barbet's diagonals on 09:49 - Oct 4 with 683 viewsNorthantsHoop

He delivered a cracking cross at the right time, unlucky with the og, had to play it, the Wednesday striker would have scored. Need a ball playing centre back and Barbet generally fits the bill, although he is weak in the air. Thought yesterday Barbet and Dickie are starting to forge a partnership.
Login to get fewer ads

Barbet's diagonals on 10:05 - Oct 4 with 650 viewsgazza1

Barbet does try and play football and has a tidy left foot. I thought Dickie was most decent indeed yesterday, perhaps our best player. They could form a good partnership with Masterson as an excellent cover along with a couple of others.
Barbet's diagonals on 10:44 - Oct 4 with 602 viewsWatford_Ranger

Think sometimes he and Dickie have to try things that aren’t really on due to the lack of options in midfield. Think I’d rather they just aim for the corner flag than play into Cameron with all the mobility of old man Brooks the Shawshank librarian.

Giving Barbet the benefit of the doubt too for having to have one eye on covering for Wallace.
Barbet's diagonals on 11:16 - Oct 4 with 544 viewsNorthLondonR

Great name for a punk band
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024