Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History 15:21 - Oct 23 with 524 viewsNorthernr

Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History 23rd Oct 2020 15:20
We're all the way back to 1970/71 for the Memorable Match this week, as Rodney Marsh leads former QPR goalkeeper Mike Kelly a merry dance with a high quality hat trick in a thumping 5-2 victory at home to Birmingham City. 0

Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History on 15:25 - Oct 23 with 510 viewsfrancisbowles

I know I've said it before but my first visit to Loftus Road.

Wish I could go again.
Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History on 15:27 - Oct 23 with 508 viewsPinnerPaul

Great game, featured as the main game on ITV's The BIg Match as well
Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History on 15:32 - Oct 23 with 494 viewsPinnerPaul

Oh and top marks for Henry Clutterbuck - don't know how you do it!
Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History on 15:33 - Oct 23 with 491 viewsNorthernr

Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History on 15:32 - Oct 23 by PinnerPaul

Oh and top marks for Henry Clutterbuck - don't know how you do it!

QPR legend...
Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History on 15:37 - Oct 23 with 481 viewsPinnerPaul

Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History on 15:33 - Oct 23 by Northernr

QPR legend...

He would be in the modern world with a name like that - imagine the fun L Block would have with that when he had a stinker!
Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History on 16:46 - Oct 23 with 429 viewsqpr_1968

was at that game as well, small mention for andy mculloch's contribution.
seem to remember his goal as much as rodney's hatrick.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Marsh's hat trick, Kelly's unhappy return - History on 16:54 - Oct 23 with 421 viewsHantsR

I was there, a great day out, and great match report. As I recall, Mike Kelly had the flu.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024