Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've seen enough 15:26 - Oct 7 with 11081 viewsHooping_Mad

Tried to be patient, tried to understand the limited resources but I can't take it any more. He has to go.

Sorry.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

I've seen enough on 15:36 - Oct 7 with 6892 viewsRangersDave

i'm getting that way, but......// whom do we entice with this pile of poo? contract will cost around 1m to pay off.

Not sure we arent better off riding this out, and saying 'feck it, lets do this for laughs, because sure as sh 1t we cannot do this seriously' šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

I've seen enough on 15:41 - Oct 7 with 6798 viewsDamo1962

I've seen enough on 15:36 - Oct 7 by RangersDave

i'm getting that way, but......// whom do we entice with this pile of poo? contract will cost around 1m to pay off.

Not sure we arent better off riding this out, and saying 'feck it, lets do this for laughs, because sure as sh 1t we cannot do this seriously' šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

If players and managers were paid on actual results...it would cost peanuts to pay the whole lot of.
I've seen enough on 15:41 - Oct 7 with 6829 viewsitsbiga

Derbyā€™s with Leyton Orient next season.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

I've seen enough on 15:50 - Oct 7 with 6721 viewsStanisgod

I enjoyed the cup game there, nice little ground. And nearer home šŸ˜

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

I've seen enough on 15:51 - Oct 7 with 6714 viewstraininvain

Iā€™ve seen enough. Pull the trigger and get Warnock in before itā€™s too late.
I've seen enough on 15:51 - Oct 7 with 6707 viewsMelakaRanger

I've seen enough on 15:41 - Oct 7 by itsbiga

Derbyā€™s with Leyton Orient next season.

Itā€™s no good if he goes and we replace him with someone equally unsuited/unskilled for the job in hand. Knowing our board, they are totally clueless, will recruit another fans favourite and we will be no better off.

There is no way Ainsworth has the skills or abilities needed to save us from the drop, even in league one with Ainsworth I think we would drop to League 2 immediately.

Great bloke promoted beyond his capabilities. Not his fault, itā€™s the fault of the people who appointed him.

For the past 18 months QPR has been dying by a death of a thousand cuts. Until we have a total change of ownership and management we are going to wither and could even end up in the national league . Itā€™s that bad in my view
I've seen enough on 15:57 - Oct 7 with 6622 viewsted_hendrix

I've seen enough on 15:51 - Oct 7 by MelakaRanger

Itā€™s no good if he goes and we replace him with someone equally unsuited/unskilled for the job in hand. Knowing our board, they are totally clueless, will recruit another fans favourite and we will be no better off.

There is no way Ainsworth has the skills or abilities needed to save us from the drop, even in league one with Ainsworth I think we would drop to League 2 immediately.

Great bloke promoted beyond his capabilities. Not his fault, itā€™s the fault of the people who appointed him.

For the past 18 months QPR has been dying by a death of a thousand cuts. Until we have a total change of ownership and management we are going to wither and could even end up in the national league . Itā€™s that bad in my view

Well pretty much this, It's been going on for too long and It's all there for anyone to see.

We really are In trouble, maybe more than people think.

I've done some relegations In my time but this?

Dear me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

I've seen enough on 15:59 - Oct 7 with 6579 viewsQPRConor2000

Yep he has to go now, players clearly want him gone by the way we are playing.
Login to get fewer ads

I've seen enough on 16:22 - Oct 7 with 6392 viewsMonkey_Roots

Roll up roll up!

Roll up to Loftus road for the great goals giveaway!

If youā€™re in dire need of 3 points, a confidence booster, or need to break an unwanted club record, then QPR should be your next destination.

To be honest, we should sack GA, but I have zero confidence that weā€™ll make a decent decision in replacing him.
I've seen enough on 16:54 - Oct 7 with 6165 viewsNorthantsHoop

It's so sad to see our great club just fall apart on the pitch. As a season ticket holder have been watching absolute dross from the Rangers since Warburton left. He had standards ok the play push went wrong but we were a competitive team in this division. Now we are a laughing stock with a manager who the players do not appear to respect.. Believe me we will struggle in League 1 with Ainsworth the quality is better there than people may think. Where do we go from here who knows.
I've seen enough on 17:01 - Oct 7 with 6067 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Ainsworth out. Said he was a sh!te manager before he joined, and he has lived up to his billing. If you have Wimbledon fans laughing when he was appointed then u know what is going to happen.

Utter toss.
I've seen enough on 17:01 - Oct 7 with 6062 viewsNov77

0-4 seems an appropriate score line as for the past year out of every 5 goals scored at Loftus road, 4 of them have been scored by the away team.

Staggering.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

I've seen enough on 17:02 - Oct 7 with 6027 viewsHellBlazer

'Knowing our board, they are totally clueless, will recruit another fans favourite and we will be no better off.'

So, the second return of Les Ferdinand..?
I've seen enough on 17:02 - Oct 7 with 6018 viewsHunterhoop

You donā€™t come back from today.

This was Watford Mark II but worse.
I've seen enough on 17:07 - Oct 7 with 5917 viewsPaddyhoops

Donā€™t care who it is . It canā€™t be any worse
I've seen enough on 17:10 - Oct 7 with 5851 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Nothing will change until the owners are gone. How long since the fans forum?
I've seen enough on 17:13 - Oct 7 with 5832 viewsR_from_afar

So here we sit, with it all falling apart, and still - *still* - there is no sign of the new DoF! What are the consultants doing, growing our new DoF in a Petri dsh?

We could really do with someone in post to help the rest of the board plan a way out of this crisis.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

I've seen enough on 17:13 - Oct 7 with 5822 viewsAntti_Heinola

I've seen enough on 17:02 - Oct 7 by Hunterhoop

You donā€™t come back from today.

This was Watford Mark II but worse.

Not often Iā€™m in total agreement with you Hunter. But today we are totally aligned. I said before the game, with the int break coming up, if we lose 3 or 4 itā€™s over.
Itā€™s over.
Very sad.

Bare bones.

I've seen enough on 17:17 - Oct 7 with 5704 viewsHAYESBOY

It is very sad to say it, but GA has to go. We have two weeks to get someone in. Because it isn't just about this seasons 10 games its his complete records here.
If its Warnock to at least make us hard to beat then I'm ok with that.
At this point I would take that miserable fckr Jones.

Smells like a trout farm in here

I've seen enough on 17:19 - Oct 7 with 5663 viewsBklynRanger

Unfortunately have to agree. You can't pick that starting 11 in those positions and tell them to play in that way, in our situation, and survive.

It's not life or death like some other jobs but that was pretty definitive.
I've seen enough on 17:21 - Oct 7 with 5617 viewsDamo1962

That is my concern too. The rest of this season should be about making sure we are ready for the challenge in L1. We aren't good enough on or off the pitch for the Championship...but we can make it harder for teams to beat us.Our performances and results at home, are something I thought I would never witness at QPR. Not sure any team has ever had a home record as bad as ours over-the last year. Truly shameful and embarrassing. Gives me nightmares TBH.
I've seen enough on 17:27 - Oct 7 with 5514 viewsessextaxiboy

I left on 75 min , despair does not cover it . He has burned through his credit . He has been handed a crap hand but could of declined . New bloke will have the same squad but maybe some new ideas ..
I've seen enough on 17:33 - Oct 7 with 5393 viewsstainrods_elbow

I've seen enough on 17:21 - Oct 7 by Damo1962

That is my concern too. The rest of this season should be about making sure we are ready for the challenge in L1. We aren't good enough on or off the pitch for the Championship...but we can make it harder for teams to beat us.Our performances and results at home, are something I thought I would never witness at QPR. Not sure any team has ever had a home record as bad as ours over-the last year. Truly shameful and embarrassing. Gives me nightmares TBH.

Just in case anyone has forgotten, today's events have now secured a club record for home games without a win since the club began. That's ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY ONE years!

Should we just lock the gates and turn off the lights?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 17:34]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

I've seen enough on 17:36 - Oct 7 with 5340 viewsessextaxiboy

I've seen enough on 17:13 - Oct 7 by R_from_afar

So here we sit, with it all falling apart, and still - *still* - there is no sign of the new DoF! What are the consultants doing, growing our new DoF in a Petri dsh?

We could really do with someone in post to help the rest of the board plan a way out of this crisis.

Get Warburton back and give him total control , coach and DOF combo
I've seen enough on 17:38 - Oct 7 with 5281 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024